Dispatch!

Discussion in 'Music' started by Tsubasa, May 14, 2004.

1. Tsubasa

Tsubasa Member

Is anyone else a fan of Dispatch? If anyone is, I was wondering if you are going to their concert in Boston on July 31st. Last one! :( It's sad, but it'll be so cool! Last concert by them, and it's free! So if any fans didn't know, there ya go! PM me if you want any details about the show :)

2. phillyrp314

phillyrp314 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I'm hoping to make it to the show. I was just introduced to Dispatch through a friend about two months ago. I'd love to see them live, and since the Boston show is the last one, I'd going to do my damndest to make it.

3. Tsubasa

Tsubasa Member

Sweet! I'm excited, I thought I wasn't going to get to go, because I couldn't afford to go on my own, but a few of my friends just said they'll probably go with me! :) I'm excited. It should be a great time.

4. deez nutz

deez nutz Member

Hey i love dispatch, can you send me a copy of their CD, burnt.
    Dar
    5937 MillBranch rd.
    Huntingtown MD

I'll send you a CD of my band;), where's the show at?

5. underwhelmed

underwhelmed Member

i will DEFINETLY be making it to boston for the show

6. LMoffet1

LMoffet1 Member

Hey, I'm so glad people are responding to this one! i started a thread a few days ago about dispatch and no one responded! :( I'm glad people here are into them though. I will definitely be going to Boston though, I have my hotel reservations and everything. I think a bunch of people are staying at the Hotel Tria, and that's where we'll be. I can't wait! I hope the show goes on forever..

7. Tsubasa

Tsubasa Member

Sweet! I'm sorry, I didn't see the post or I surely would have responded! It's gonna be good times :)

8. LMoffet1

LMoffet1 Member

hey no problem at all, I'm just excited to see other people enthusiastic about the show! ;) Hey what song(s) are you most excited about hearing? I can't wait to hear "Cover This," "Open Up" and then.. is it called... Railway Station or Train or something I can't remember off the top of my head. But those are just to name a few. They're the shit! Oh.. and definitely Elias...

9. 7leafclover

7leafclover Member

I wish I could be there with you guys.