Discussion: healing a psychafucked brain

Discussion in 'The Psychedelic Experience' started by HerbuhLovuh, May 26, 2004.

1. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

If your here there is a good chance your brain is abnormal and all your behavioral patterns I am saying are having been protruded from their original environment.
    Good. Now I am able to detct why I needed to alienate my self, from who I am, in order to be my self, which is not who I am.
    I am able to stare into your eyes and cause a shift in consciosnes. And why? Because I am a free stream and I am not a required limiter.

In that case: DRINK SOME YERBA MATE!!!
    That's how I am fine tuning my brain.

I am looking for other psycho lovers opinions.

2. TheLittleOne

TheLittleOne Senior Member

i agree. ........i think psychedelics have changed me...

3. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

I am certain they have. I am also certain you can change yourself right now even more.

4. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

an excellent and very important point.

5. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

I am seeing you take that into effect right now....

6. hello

hello ~*resonance*~

there is definitely some positive potential in this Discussion.

long ago i lost count of the number of psychedelic trips that i've had,
    on an array of substances. Lord knows how i changed my brain chemistry.
    i don't regret my actions, i did them with intention. the person that i am now
    is exactly who i ought to be right now. and i certainly am every drug that i've
    ever eaten/smoked/etc...

so my mind is in a certain place right now. Herbuh termed it correctly: psychafucked.
    the point where there is no point to taking psychedelics anymore,
    because you've just taken too much.

as for healing... recovery is hard work, but entirely worth it.
    i'm on my way there. one day i realized: anything that psychedelics do,
    the mind is capable of doing on its own, with practice.
    so i'm phasing out substance use in my life, because there is simply
    a healthier way to go about it. yes :)

7. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

I am thinking that was well said!
    It is an extraordinary realization when we realize right now that the things those powerful substances show us are states of consciousness I am in right now.
    A psychafucked brain is often more exposed to vibrations and I am saying that the unified action of 'I am right now' minds is a chemical equation that overwhelms any psychadelic substance in terms of transcendence, creativity, and eternity.
    I am able to assert this right now because, like hello, I am having long last track of things finding myself right now as I am etc etc etc.

8. eat_some_LSD

eat_some_LSD Senior Member

Why would you want to HEAL from psychedelics? The whole point is to leave your ego laying in a gutter, while you, as a person, move on to bigger, and better things.

Personally, I find that you don't need to "recover" from long-term psychedelics use, but, psychedelics use itself is healing in and of itself. It can teach you so many things, yet you run away from it?

I find it rather pointless to eat some acid or pop a few E's, and try to return to "normal." Maybe I'm on the edge of psycopathy, but I'm a well-oiled, maximally-tuned machine that's able to visualize any situation set in-front of it, and tackle it like it didn't exist in the first place.

Psychedelics have taught me so much about life in general, I'm not about to go forget it all now. :p

9. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

"Psychedelics have taught me so much about life in general, I'm not about to go forget it all now."

Right now I am effortlessly forgotten everything you said. It was a weak attempt to justify an ego that is fractured between three points, I am seeing.
    To be fearful of healing is so absurd I am not surprised by who I am right now.

10. Antimatter235

Antimatter235 Member

...NOT HerbaMatey !!
    Yeah, anyway, "healing" is like you want to return to a perfect state. Which sucks. A more proactive approach is to hit rock bottom to rise higher (haha).

11. Antimatter235

Antimatter235 Member

BTW are you still STALKING and harassing a girl ? You "perfect ego".

12. eat_some_LSD

Healing what? If what you're speaking of is a "fractured ego", a considerable loss via LSD or 4-Meo-DipT, then, I'm afraid not. :( Apparently you've not understood what psychedelics have offered you, and therfore are extremely redundant in saying that you need "healing" from something that "heals" the psychosis.

However, if you are pertaining to substances, as also are discussed here, being cocaine, heroin, etc...then yes, PHYSICAL re-imbursement is more than necessary. :(

I forget 5 minutes ago, but I never forget the lessons that I've learned from psychedelics; everytime I look, I move, I BREATHE...I will FOREVER remember what LSD has taught me, and I will never stray from it. There are so many apsects that LSD puts perspective on for you that you really never forget your "break-through" experience, whether your flipping burgers at Wendy's or targeting assassins in the CIA. Whether you want to plan the US's economy or re-elect a derelict President...whether you're hitting on a female or driving a FWD doing 120 through 30 miles of highway, the knowledge can help you in such a meaning that understanding is absolutely NOT comprehensible. :(

[edit] What Anti said...the purpose is to sink, and rise again. Life isn't about getting somewhere, it's about how you get there.[/edit]

13. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

LoL

Healing is healing, and not being an absurd disjointled fool I am knowing that cannot affect peoples minds in anyway.

*herbal hits rock bottom
    *herbal rises to the top

I am certain there is no difference right now. Healing is good. You fools are afraid to heal because you want other people to fall to your level of pain and indifference. I am certain it won't work out for you, having done it myself, and I am working very effectively. I am also certain you will continue to make the same useless point, over and over and over, so don't let me interupt your genius mechanisms with a desire to heal and not interupt completely natural and absurdly obvious powerful evolutions.
    LoL

14. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

Your an extraordinary fool. I am meeting people like you often.

"Apparently you've not understood what psychedelics have offered you, and therfore are extremely redundant in saying that you need "healing" from something that "heals" the psychosis."

If your pissed off and fuming at my words your not even reading them. I am not needing healing, merely supporting positive evolutions, laughing at your pain, because I am seeing that you are completely lost and oblivious to your situation, which is, technically, a form of enlightenment.
    HOOT HOOT HOOT!
    RAA RAA RAA!
    HUZZAH! HUZZAH! HUZZAH!

By all means, continue to feel completely impeded in your direction so I am able to continue being who I am.

15. eat_some_LSD

Extraoridnary fool? Tsk tsk, young voyager. I ask how, yet, you ask why? That is a question that can only be answered by YOU.

YOU made the choice to use substances with questionable intentions, I did NOT. You have regrets, my child...

I HAVE no regrets...everything I have done, stupid or otherwise, I can appreciate, for it has made me the man I am today. The fact that you can question your past has shown me already that you are weak. You may not be on of these dope-headed n00bs, but you are, in fact, weak. You CANNOT settle down from an arguement you have lost, you CANNOT use your past to re-define the person you are in the future, and you CANNOT understand the use of psychedelics. :/

Please, stop using ANY kind of drug, whether it's LSD or 5-HTP...your experiences are quite worthless to me and I find it offensive that you prescribe them to the Psychedelics community in general. :(

16. FreeWillFreeLove

FreeWillFreeLove Member

This is an argument between:

One person who has taken psychedelics, learned from the experiences and now realises he can use those lessons, without using psychedelics. That they can keep the doors open, and with having a calm and balanced life, can open up new doors as well.

And another, who has seen the amazing power within these wonderful "chemical enhancements" ;) And wishes to fully push the boundaries of the inner mind and see where it takes them.

Fantastic. Your both right!

17. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

I am just going to reassert the fact that eat_some_acid_and_shutup is a fool right now.

18. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

I am noticing how hysterical it is for someone to invent completely unjustified and false ideas about who I am and then use them to claim their own life is justified over and over and over.

19. Antimatter235

Antimatter235 Member

OK HerbaMatey you're sent-from-Heavens-in-a-mission-from-God.
    Do you still take datura ?

20. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

Why don't you just go take some of your favorite mind altering substances and shut the hell up right now? You are simply not welcome wherever I am, and I am here right now, oh foolish man of endless hypocrisy, hahahaha! Luv ya for it though. Hahahahahaha! Oh lord.