Discuss the facts of life and disaster rampant everywhere

Discussion in 'Global Warming' started by aliens, Nov 15, 2013.

1. aliens

aliens Guest

Readers let me talk about natural disasters raging around the globe , and spend a little time to see this presentation and discussion on the issue of natural disasters raging around the globe cause economic damage and human people . And the thing about the truth of life is still secret undisclosed most correctly .

Natural disasters raging around the planet , economic damage and threaten human life , why do we humans do not take measures to prevent an effective , affordable yet natural at the time to be control ?

Disaster Prevention raging all over the World

I take measures to prevent the formation of the solar storm , and proved why solar storm formation .

And I take measures to destroy all the world like natural disasters , earthquakes, tsunamis , storms, floods , snow , hail , tornadoes , drought , fog , ozone holes , volcanic activity and advice sea ​​level rise .

Greenhouse gas emissions and is not important for me to send documents to refer people .

Can I convert the entire document to refer readers without demanding anything , but I can not add to this post ( proven by the scientific method , just reference the reader understands on disaster prevention measures activity across the planet, of course, the disaster will be destroyed forever . with my document will regulate the global temperature with an average temperature / in / 1 international are no longer raging disaster . )

Believe it or not sure if people still doubt , but people do not see my documents , then I know my documents are not capable of destroying all natural disasters worldwide ? And adjustable temperature worldwide ? I hope people will be interested in what I say , because I do not lie or advertising purposes other reasons .

The important thing is that I need , and political organizations in the world called my name so I moved the entire document disaster recovery all across the globe . Of course , they called my name as the public attention and they will distribute the materials to put together my performance .

The Truth About Life

The truth of life has not been disclosed correctly , as well as all people do not know the origin of humans worldwide regeneration and formed , and how the formation of the universe like?

Scientific proof of life , and the formation of the universe , and the formation of the solar system and the stars in the Milky Way is not exact , because the assumption is only speculation ? Believing in religion is still missing many important things ? I will reveal the whole truth about life and the origin of species worldwide , and the formation of the universe , and the stars in the universe .

I hope people will be interested in this speech , by men all over the world they do not know the origin of regeneration and how species formed or how ? If you believe in the Lord Jesus is still missing a lot of other important things , such as who created Joseph and Mary ? Once Mary and Joseph already exist , of course there will be parents ... ?

People just think , if the concept of life and the origin of species globally , to discuss how the new right ? Or the concept of the formation of the universe , the stars , animals , and life on earth how most accurate ? Of course , theories are speculative , the evidence is the most important thing ?

If people were aware and precise evidence of the truth of life and the formation of the universe , the stars , the earth , animals and humans worldwide , I have not words to explain the charges ? If people have the ability to destroy all natural disasters around the world , I do not need to charge and explanations given to destroy all materials on global disaster ?

Hypothesis of auroral phenomena and Ozone in the Arctic

On the solar system , each star 's radiation carries a different color . For example, the solar light platinum , moon light silver Mercury with white light , the light Venus yellow , Mars red light , no light colored Jupiter orange , Saturn light pink , light Uranus is blue, Neptune is light purple , Pluto is light brown .

When solar radiation impacts light on the stars , all the stars in the solar system will reflect light and emit electromagnetic radiation from space to Earth , creating the colors of the Earth universe , such as the color of the sky is blue or purple color .

Ozone exists in the Earth 's atmosphere is caused by the electromagnetic radiation of Uranus or Neptune reflecting off the Earth's atmosphere .

For example,

Scientists have created their ultraviolet lamp light purple bacteria in water treatment , known as ozone . Of course , Uranus or Neptune reflect light into the Earth's atmosphere is blue and purple colors in the sky , known as ozone ( ozone exists in the stratosphere is caused by the electromagnetic radiation of the sea star Uranus King or created)

People can observe Neptune and Uranus are what color background ? If the colors green and purple , which of course is electromagnetic radiation of the two stars shining down make the earth green and purple colors in the universe , and also the amount of ozone that scientists mentioned . For example , light moon down to earth with silvery light . Of course, Uranus and Neptune also reflect light down to earth and spread around the universe

If we do away Uranus and Neptune , the amount of ozone in the atmosphere will disappear immediately , because ozone is caused by other electromagnetic radiation of Neptune and Uranus create the reflective into the Earth's atmosphere ( ozone exists in the atmosphere , I call it cosmic background color is blue and purple . well as sea surface absorption of electromagnetic radiation of Neptune and Uranus which creates the blue and purple color on the surface ) .

If we hypothesize sun 7 colors and creates ozone in the stratosphere is wrong . Because when the sun light up the stars , such as Mars , Mercury , Moon , Pluto , Neptune , Uranus , Venus ... , these stars will reflect light the sun 's shining and the universe around the earth created many different colors . Phenomena such as the 7 colors of the rainbow , and the phenomenon of Arctic aurora colorful .

The phenomenon of aurora in the Arctic , and the color is due within 7 entire electromagnetic radiation of the stars in the solar system generates.

For example :

10 light bulbs light blue , yellow , red , brown , purple , white in the room will create colorful phenomenon in the right room . This means that electromagnetic radiation of Mars , Mercury , Moon , Pluto , Uranus , Neptune ... , reflecting the Earth's atmosphere to create the aurora phenomenon colorful . In that ozone exists with purple color is the sky ( stratosphere ) .

The phenomenon of aurora in the Arctic night had nothing to do with the sun , because if the sun is shining light on the earth will turn off the light of the stars around. So , the aurora phenomenon exists at night, is electromagnetic radiation of the moon, Neptune , Uranus , Venus , Jupiter , Mercury created when electromagnetic radiation into the atmosphere earth . If hypothesize Solar flares create auroras phenomenon is completely wrong .

Aurora phenomenon it exists everywhere in the world , not just in the north pole and the south pole, but now the temperature on Earth is too hot is not enough to create the aurora phenomenon everywhere.

This is a natural picture , not a disaster, and one more thing is phenomenal streak of light ( called a supernova ) flying in the sky , but the current warming is not uniform is a disaster for while human nature to admire the paintings in the universe .