Discriminated.. :/

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by Sunny Afternoon, Jan 30, 2005.

1. lynsey

lynsey Banned

heh no there's nothing I could do. It's a company that didn't even let women work there or girls attend untill 10 years ago so there's really nothing I can do. I understand part of the reason though I live at home and the other director is married and she is getting her masters and her husband does just fine. So I am really hoping that the reason he picked us is because he didn't want to hurt people financialy who have to support a family-I can understand that and it makes me feel better to think of it that way so I just have to believe that it was done out of good intentions and in the future make sure I work in a place that has female senior management.

2. Jedi

Jedi Self Banned

What? call the authorities who ever they are, this is harrassment and they have to pay. Anyway, do you know them? how do they know that you are a vegetarian?

3. Sunny Afternoon

Sunny Afternoon Member

Bass and voilin. :)

4. Sunny Afternoon

Sunny Afternoon Member

Yeah, they're people I know on my course. They're just being dicks, they think it's oh so fucking funny. :/ They know I'm vegetarian because.. well, I dunno exactly. It just came up once. Because I think me and my friend Daron "PeopleAreStrange" were chatting about it. *shrug*

5. freakoflove

freakoflove Member

I would tell them "You think you can play bass better than me? I can quit right now... Oh, wait, you can't play bass can you... Then nevermind, I guess I'll just stay, but thanks for offering." That's what I'd say. Or tell them that you are better than most men, and you don't appreciate them making sexist remarks and if they can please stop... and if they don't, tell someone.