discovering anal pleasure

Discussion in 'Anal Sex' started by klok6, Jul 7, 2020.

1. klok6

klok6 Newbie

I started discovering self anal pleasure a few month ago (fingering and enema) and i want to try sextoys but i felt a little lost after seeing the large amount of choice so here is my question:
    Whit what type of toy should i start ? Plugs, beads, prostate massager, ...?

missionfigdeluxe likes this.
  2. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

I LOVE my vibrating plug. It's large but I worked up to it. 7 inches deep with a bulb end and the tapered neck us about 1.5 wide. Comfy for long wear.
    You just have to find what works for you. Graduated sets are a great way

3. Happy Guy

Happy Guy Members

I love my vibrating plug. It’s just really amazing feeling.

4. FreakyNikki

FreakyNikki Name days it all

What's the biggest you can take comfortably and how big do you want to go?

5. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

Depends on the shape. But largest I have used is about 8 inches long and 2.25 wide at the bulb end.
    I don't know how large I would go... Nothing that would damage anything for sure. Y'all know how much I love my anal, well EVERYTHING :hearteyes:

RBecca, Jordanfive, Patfran and 3 others like this.
  6. FreakyNikki

My goal is to eventually have 2 guys DP my ass

Deejay88, Gemini72, RBecca and 9 others like this.
  7. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

Woo hoo. Good goal! :hearteyes:

RBecca, Jordanfive and bry75 like this.
  8. .

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2020
    old dr young likes this.
  9. old dr young

old dr young Members

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
  10. cindy94

cindy94 Member

Anal play is sooooo much fun! Try plugs, dildos, beads, etc! You never know what's gonna give you the best pleasure until you try it!

11. old dr young

old dr young Members

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
    cindy94 likes this.
  12. cindy94

cindy94 Member

Yikes!

1 person likes this.
  13. FreakyNikki

Have you anal DP?

14. Start small and use lots of lube! You can work your way up just go slow. I have used lots of different toys, beads, plugs, dildos. It’s all fun and jacking off with a plug in or riding a big dildo leads to amazing orgasms and cumming!

cindy94 likes this.
  15. Gr8balls

Gr8balls Members

I started anal exploration when I was young. Anal had always fascinated me.
    I remember sneaking a couple of my dad's screwdrivers into the shower one day. It was a mixed emotion of pleasure and taboo.
    Once I was old enough to be on my own for a weekend, my parents went away. The first morning started off with a very small screwdriver handle then I progressed to the largest ones he had. Deeper and harder was the goal. Then inserting a second, then a third. For hours those plastic and runner handles were being jammed up my colon.
    As the day wore on and turned to night. I had the idea to go outside. Living on a farm there was no one for miles. Stripping off my clothes, the cool night air on my exposed cock, I was quick to jam 2 of the larger handles in my bowels. I walked around the yard and could feel them grinding and bumping against each other. My cock was dripping pre cum like mad.
    Then I noticed a handle on one of our tractors.... It was "massive " in my mind. I quickly cleaned it off with soap and water to remove any dirt or grease. Pulling the screwdriver handles out of my now loose hole, I lowered myself onto the handle. The plastic knob and steel shaft were cold and rigid but also exhilarating. The large knob made its way deep into my young body and its outline was slightly visible in my lower body.
    I think I sat on that handle for over an hour that night enjoying the sensations and stroking my cock.
    Fast forward to today, I have a toy collection that ranges from going deep (18") to wide (3"+).

16. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

One of my deepest desires is to have someone do me in the ass. I once stuck a pill-shaped vibrator up there, and it didn't do anything for me. I wanr rhe real thing.

rookie67 likes this.
  17. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

Once. Not entirely intentionally. But woo Hoo it felt so nice.

18. FreakyNikki

One in vagina, one in ass and the vagina guy slips out and goes anal by accident?

RBecca likes this.
  19. Easily_Seduced

Easily_Seduced Members

I can't stop thinking about doing anal with a girl. my only experiences have been trials and the girls haven't been that into it which doesn't work for me. Is it still something guys can ask for or random luck and hope the girl just grabs my head and slides it in?

20. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I started with a smaller, thinner toy recommended by someone and that went OK. Tried a butt plug and that was not so much fun. It was just a stretch...which by itself was good but I wanted deeper. Ended up with a couple of Aneros toys which touched deep inside and still gave a good stretch.

Happy Guy likes this.