Disappointed Women in NE US Aren't More Flirty

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Sammy76, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I worked on my dad's farm while going to the University of Southern Maine as an undergrad :)

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

What? This is the first time I heard women in southern California don't care about sex..! Maybe they just like to fake it?

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

You will love the Netherlands. Except you have to learn dutch. But its worth it if you dig dry sarcasm, I guarantee.

4. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

I live/work near the Philadelphia area, there is a ton of traffic here, by the time people get to work, we are stressed and on the verge of rage. People yelling obscenities out their car windows, fights at gas pumps, lots of hostility and I blame it all on morning traffic! It sets the tone for the day. just a thought

5. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Makes sense to me.

6. Eric!

You gotta ask yourself though, just how important is this? Can you move on and continue enjoying life if women aren't flirting with you? What does it do for you, other than spark your curiosity of certain women that would? Does it massage your ego, or are you actually trying to get something else massaged?

wilsjane likes this.
  7. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Could you even imagine coming across me on a dating site. At least it would be good grounds for asking the site for a refund.!!! :yum::yum::yum::yum:

Deidre likes this.
  8. wilsjane

Far from feeling flattered when a stranger starts flirting with me, I just assume that she has flirted with half the guys in London.
    Needless to say, it got rarer with every passing year as I started getting older.

9. Eric!

Not only that, but you have to wonder in the back of your mind, "what the hell does this woman want?"

10. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Seriously. At both the gym and school the women I encounter are not tuned in to dating or meeting or anything; at least it doesn't seem like they are.
    Maybe I'm looking at women who are too young. I'm 38 now. I should probably stop checking out hotties at the gym and put myself onto some convalescent dating site! :tearsofjoy:

wilsjane likes this.
  11. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Wait to the next phase, when women flirt with the "safe" old guy as a way to make him smile. The "he's a nice old guy, he's safe, give him a wink, it'll please the old guy" phase

wilsjane likes this.
  12. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Lol Idk, you seem pretty cool. ^_^

Eric! likes this.
  13. wilsjane

Probably just a few free drinks or a meal at the restaurant, before she suddenly announces that she has to rush off and meet her boyfriend. No doubt flirting with a few guys on the train to secure her next meal ticket.
    I have yet to meet someone who has had a decent relationship with someone who they met in a bar or club. It must happen, but it seems to me like buying a lottery ticket.
    While it is important, putting physical attraction top of the list, never strikes me as being the best way to start a relationship.

Eric! likes this.
  14. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I used to meet girls at raves. The raves would operate at a regular venue for the most part, such that they were always at the same place, or same few places. And you're right! Sure, I got laid, but nothing ever developed into a serious relationship.

wilsjane likes this.
  15. wilsjane

I think that I am already there. Girls and married women always seem relaxed about chatting to me on the train, no doubt seeing me as more of a father figure.
    Late one evening the girl who I had been chatting to on the train from central London was quite happy to accept a ride home when she realized that we only lived a few streets apart and it was pouring with rain. I had already mentioned that Jane was picking me up from the station and during our chat had mentioned that our daughter is a police officer, so no doubt she quite safe. Fortunately we live in a pleasant area on the London Surrey borders.

16. wilsjane

At least at a rave, you have already crossed the hurdle of sharing a similar taste in music, rather than meeting an opera loving nutty professor. :yum::yum::yum:

soulcompromise likes this.
  17. wilsjane

Meeting you as a friend would be great fun, since neither of us would expect to be riding off into the sunset. :yum:
    Just out of interest. If you have not already found out from another post, how old do you assume that I am.?? I promise not to be offended if you get it wrong..:yum::yum::yum:

Deidre likes this.
  18. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Maybe the women there are attracted to a different type of man and you just aren't their cup of tea.

Have your wife text you during the day for your little pick me up.

Deidre likes this.
  19. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Haha It would be fun(ny) :)

I think you’ve mentioned that you’ve been with Jane for a while, so hmmm late 50’s? My dad is in his 50’s so I’m guessing it based on that.

wilsjane likes this.
  20. wilsjane

I will be 70 in a few months time. Are you surprised.?