Dirty talk

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Daddy12, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Daddy12

Daddy12 Daddy

Who just loves to talk dirty and just be almost primal about sex. Love hearing what other people doing and I always welcome the weird shit. Open for conversation

Jenna1995, DandJ, Harry7272 and 2 others like this.
  2. Hopppy

Hopppy Members

i love it the wife has a hard time with it though. sometimes she will get in the moment and out something will pop and i love it.

DandJ and Moon Goddess like this.
  3. papabear2001

papabear2001 Supporters HipForums Supporter

Definatley a dirty talker, I love it - it gets me going. I love a female that is comfortable enough to let loose and dirty talk herself. It is a major turn on!

zorro69, DandJ, Hopppy and 2 others like this.
  4. Moon Goddess

Moon Goddess Supporter HipForums Supporter

I wasn't really into it until I met this one guy a few years ago and we started sexting, something about him just made me want to tell him everything I wanted to do to him and have him do to me too.

JakeJ, Pussytimes, zorro69 and 4 others like this.
  5. papabear2001

It’s really hot if you can get into it isn’t it ? Just being descriptive and imaging the words - I used to do erotic audios and it required nothing but dirty talk- used to turn me
    I’m so much

Daddy12 and Moon Goddess like this.
  6. Moon Goddess

Moon Goddess Supporter HipForums Supporter

It was amazing! It wasn't just the dirty talk, it was everything else too but I loved knowing he was getting off when I was talking to him.

Pussytimes, zorro69, BigTease and 5 others like this.
  7. papabear2001

Yes, same for me , love knowing that she is getting off on my words - makes me turned on and gets me off

Moon Goddess, 6Sailor9 and Harry7272 like this.
  8. Colesey

Colesey Members

It is extra gratifying when a FWB loves to talk dirty (and loudly), especially during mutual masturbation when I can watch her pleasure herself, verbalize what she is feeling and WANTING, and imprint the images of her facial expressions upon my brain. She seems to increase her octave when I am also talking dirty. Great two-way street to be on.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  9. Henry is here

Henry is here Members

We tell each other in great detail stories of past lovers. Mostly true because we both had many and some bisexual encounters. Some we make up but the other never knows if its true or made up but that gets the juices flowing in both of us.

JandD likes this.
  10. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

My girlfriend now fiancé and I love dirty talk. I really love it when she is hungrily sucking on my cock while she claws at my balls. Then i tell her she is a naughty little slut. I tell her to throat my cock and that she belongs on my cock and exists to serve me. Its so hot

Daddy12 likes this.
  11. Donalds lust

Donalds lust Banned

Cocks are wonderful to suck ,when they get hard in your mouth yum cum

12. hannahc

hannahc Senior Member

Yeah it can be a lot of fun

13. DandJ

DandJ Members

Same here. Love those little confessions that usually make me finish then and there!

14. Magicalmoments

Magicalmoments Members

The only time I have indulged in dirty talk is during the sex act. That's been fun and so stimulating that it has brought on a premature ejaculation.
    On the other hand, I don't enjoy exchanging sex talk texts or emails where those involved are describing what they are going to do to each other. I find it hard work and something of a bore.
    However, I do enjoy sharing experiences and fantasies. If someone describes to me about how the 3'sum they had unfolded, what happened during it and, most importantly, what they were feeling emotionally as it happened, then I'm in totally captured.

DandJ likes this.
  15. Hopppy

Hopppy Members

yeah she will pop off and make some kind of a comment very out of the ordinary and it makes me finish.

Harry7272 likes this.
  16. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

My fwb talks about another female joining us while I talk about another guy joining in to fuck her. We would like to try it but haven’t figured out who to ask. I had some gal friends who would have joined in but moved away and my bi fb is too close for comfort. We did speak with her once but realized its too close. As for a guy we have afew in ind so it is a work in progress.

Harry7272 likes this.
  17. elusivemuse

elusivemuse Members

I love to dirty talk, but sometimes I get in my head about it and can be shy. When I'm fully comfortable with someone, it's an amazing experience when they're able to talk back. I'm longing for a partner to have naughty active banter with.

18. Toucan Sam

Toucan Sam Members

Adds a feeling of being excited. :smilingimp:

Harry7272 likes this.
  19. zorro69

zorro69 Members

I love sexting too :)...any ladies interested PM me ;)...i was sexting with a lady for 8 years n we both enjoyed our dirty chats v. much :)

Jenna1995 likes this.
  20. zorro69

zorro69 Members

chat in a matured way with respect for each other