dirty feet

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Hardy, May 28, 2004.

1. Hardy

Hardy Member

Hello,

what do you think about "dirty feet"? Did you ever had black soles of your feet?
    Please tell me something more about your bare feet! I love walking barefoot
    everywhere!

Many greetings from Germany

Hardy

If you want you can mail to me: Hardy.Low@t-online.de

2. Sax_Machine

Sax_Machine saxbend

Well if you go out in your bare feet, your feet get dirty, that's about it really. What normally happens is I end up walking back barefoot late at night, and go across a good deal of grass on my way home, so my feet get wiped clean (well almost clean) as the dew settles on the grass. Beyond that a shower will take care of things.

I don't really pay attention to dirty feet, although it's a reassuring sign if you see someone out barefoot and their soles are dirty you know they've been barefoot for more than just a few minutes.

3. Barefoot_Longhair

Barefoot_Longhair Member

I go barefoot pretty much all the time and my feet get dirty. I think it's cool.

4. Sage-Phoenix

Sage-Phoenix Imagine

It's not an issue to me. Feet are supposed to be like that, dirt is relativly harmless.

My parents however get very pissed off when I tread dirt though the house. So I vacum most of the time and we have a good doormat. So it's okay.

TTFN

Sage

5. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

I go barefoot pretty near all of the time (except flip-flops for work hours and in restaurants so that I don't encounter hostility). I have to say that the only time my feet get particularly dirty is when I've walked on blacktop, like parking lot surfaces. Most of the time, my feet don't accumulate a lot of dirtiness. Today, I went out and played disc golf at a local park, and I did get a lot of actual "dirt" on my feet. The bottoms didn't end up showing a lot of dirt, but the tops were kinda caked with dusty dirt until I got home and went swimming in the pool. It came off then.

I kinda like it when someone's feet look a bit dirty. It's sexy in a way, and also I like that it shows their feet work for them, you know? They're utilitarian. :)

-Jeffrey

6. barefoot_in_brisbane

barefoot_in_brisbane Member

I go barefoot maybe 75% of the time and sure my feet get dirty. I like getting dirty feet because it looks cool and shows I'm a serious barefooter.

7. MySwt1

MySwt1 Member

i am barefoot alot and at shows i usually shed my shoes...and they end up black, especially when indoors...people spill beer and throw down cig butts...and even when i scrub it takes a couple days to wear away...i don't go barefoot because its cool or nothing, i just prefer it that way...everyone at my wedding was barefoot, i really enjoyed it

8. Barefoot_kid

Barefoot_kid Member

I have not worn shoes in 5 years. I am always barefoot and getting your soles dirty is a part of life. I love getting dirty feet. When I run around in the gym barefoot my soles turn as black as night. I absolutely love it. My feet are so hard knives just bounce right off.