Dirty Feet

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by xkr404, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Barefoot_Longhair

Barefoot_Longhair Member

You're not alone. I too love going barefoot on streets and in stores and getting my soles filthy black.

xkr404, RT19 and rol the sole like this.
  2. Barefoooter

Barefoooter Avid barefooter, living barefoot all year round

I like that too. Train stations are good places for getting black soles.

Barefoot_Longhair, RT19 and xkr404 like this.
  3. solemum

solemum Member

Love these discussions about filthy feet, for me its one of the joys of being barefoot 24/7.....I have been known to purposefully walk through an oil patch in a car park on the way to a shopping mall, and then stop to admire my filthy soles. I love watching the reaction of others when they see the colour of my soles too, the look of disgust is hilarious!
    I'll never forget taking the kids to the movies one school holidays, bare feet of course...and then propping my feet up on the seat in front of me. The elderly woman in the seat got up to ask me to move my feet, saw the colour of my soles and screamed "Eek...they're filthy" to her friend...and then they promptly moved seats when I refused to take my feet down. Oh my fucking god, it was so funny! kids thought it was a great laugh too!

rhoodd, barefeet89, Tech Mo and 2 others like this.
  4. RT19

RT19 Members

Hehe fantastic! I too deliberately sometimes seek out those real grimy patches in car parks and then rub my soles into it love my feet when black.

We have reclining seats in my local cinema so my soles are constantly propped up for all to see when I'm there.

Tech Mo and Barefoooter like this.
  5. mmicmann

mmicmann Member

No, it wasn't funny. It was rude. People like you give us a bad name.

TalonedFeet and riverman18 like this.
  6. BareyMommy

BareyMommy Members

My feet looks like that occasionally when I visit specific places like the hardware store. My husband and children's feet looks like that more often because they swear more, so the dirt sticks on.

xkr404, rol the sole and RT19 like this.
  7. Barefoot Rick

Barefoot Rick I love my dirty bare feet

Oh hell yeah I love when my bare feet are jet black or seeing someone is barefoot and there bare feet are black too.

xkr404 and RT19 like this.
  8. solemum

solemum Member

Your judgement has no place in this forum....perhaps its your judgement and half assed assumptions that stop people from joining a forum like this. Can I suggest we have no "name" bad or otherwise.....but maybe your American, you have to judge everything by your standards, and have a "name" for everything!

9. mmicmann

mmicmann Member

I respectfully disagree. To place one's feet, bare or shod, up on the seat in front of you and next to another patron is rude. That yours were filthy and bare and by your own admission offended another person, whether they were American, Australian, European or whatever, was rude. I will repeat that behavior such as that gives all bare-footers a bad name.

Opinions, including mine, certainly have room on this forum; indeed by definition a forum is a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

10. solemum

solemum Member

You stated i, and my behaviour were rude. I respectfully disagree. You judged me as a result, I respectfully decline to be judged by you.
    Where I place my bare feet is my own business. End of story.

11. mmicmann

mmicmann Member

Not when you are in public.

12. Solemum, I applaud your bare feet and your amazing passion for going barefoot.

13. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

[​IMG]

Sometimes to make sure just the part that touches the ground dirty and make the cool shape the footprint.

14. xkr404

xkr404 Member

The comments can be quite funny I agree. But, and I am talking from personal experience being a young(ish) man here, some people will have a problem with whatever I’m wearing/ not wearing. So it might as well be my lack of shoes :p If it’s not one thing it’s another.

Anyway I always see others barefoot out and about, it’s not a big deal here it seems!

RT19 likes this.
  15. mmicmann

mmicmann Member

Where are you located?

16. xkr404

xkr404 Member

I’m in WA at the moment mate, how about you?

17. BareyMommy

BareyMommy Members

I am going to have to agree with mmicmann. There is a limit to the things you do around other people, it's just basic courtesy. You shouldn't be putting your feet on the seats in front of you in the first place, especially if you have visibly dirty feet.

18. mmicmann

mmicmann Member

WA? Washington state? I assume you mean Western Australia. Very cool...a friend visited there recently and loved it. I hope to go sometime. I am in the American Midwest...mostly boot-wearing farmers, but most people don't care about my bare feet.

xkr404 likes this.
  19. mmicmann

mmicmann Member

Yes, that is the point I was trying to make. We are members of a society, and should be mindful of others.

20. solemum

solemum Member

i guess we will have to agree to disagree on this point.....that's cool, I'm certainly not going to lose any sleep over it.

Bareforfun, nuspieds and xkr404 like this.