Dirty acid makes your back hurt

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Crazy_P, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

No one is begging you to read my posts babe ;) Although I have received numerous ammount of positive feedback from numerous posters here at hipforums, so I think I shall continue. If my belief offends you, then by all means, close your mind and block my account from your profile :)

2. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

you misunderstood again.

as long as you preach your religion there will be people like me to debate with your hear say.

i know what i have found in my heart. you will never understand someone like me - you cling to someone elses belief early in life, you are no-where near mature or wize.

you would have figured it all out better on your own but you go and ruin it by trying to understand how someone else understands it.

3. Krsna Bhakti

Well, I'd like to thank you for accepting me for who I am at least. :tongue: I have no problem with debate of my belief, especially since it is not a religion :) It is a philosophy. Although I would much rather do it in a proper subforum, or in the PM that I personally gave you an invitiation to intiate with me. But thats ok, if you think I am rediculous, then I am, at least in your eyes. Reality is subjective.
    Love you sister, as much as I love all of us :) You are beautiful in your own way! :D

4. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

you know i love you to.

but please sister - i am a brother.:)

5. Krsna Bhakti

Woah!!! My deepest and most sincere apologies to you man, I have you confused with someone else! what the.... Seriously, I am very very sorry for the mistake! How embarassing!
    Love and Light brother :D

6. VaporDude

VaporDude Member

An excerpt from a Shulgin article on Strychnine from the Erowid vaults (Strychnine #2). It is mostly speculation, and I wish that I found this earlier, but whatever. "Its possible that poorly synthesized LSD might have other ergot derivatives in it, which might contribute to the harsh body load that some get on taking LSD. Also, the very close chemical relatives 1-Methyl-LSD and 1-Acetyl-LSD (which break down into LSD in aqueous solution) might be present in some street samples and might contribute to the harsh body load. (Petter Stafford has claimed in his _Psychedelics Encyclopedia_ that 1-Acetyl-LSD is supposedly "smoother" than d-LSD -- thus "strychnine laced acid" may acutally be pure d-LSD, while "pure lsd" may be 1-Acetyl-LSD or some substitute). And the chemicals iso-LSD and lumi-LSD which are breakdown products of LSD might contribute to the body loading on some trips, particularly via a hypothetical synergistic effect."

7. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

Lsd can defintaly have impurites.Which in a way would make it "dirty" I dont know how or anything but Owsley sais it can and I belive him.

8. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

+
    BAM!!! ISO LSD....knew it...said so from the get go

9. VaporDude

VaporDude Member

It's all mostly speculation in that article, but I think it makes the most sense out of all the arguments on the subject.

10. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

nonetheless...now no one can sway my opinion...be it subjection or not, I side with Shulgin, especially when he shares the same view as i have from the beginning

11. Wilson

Wilson Member

I think Shocbomb talks outta his ass and knows nothingggg.

12. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

well wilson...its a good thing no one asked you for your opinion...and for what its worth, i think you know nothing

and i know you just as well as you know shocbomb...so i guess that gives me a right to shoot my mouth of as well :)

13. kidsmoke

kidsmoke Member

oh come on like you needed a reason anyway...

14. Wilson

Wilson Member

Hmm well I don't recall anybody asking your opinion either, but ok w/e. And I might not post often but I read every fuckin post on this forum so you're wrong there too. Hah why would you even try to defend Shocbomb? Do you even read his posts? They are worthless. You're worthless. W/e I'm done with this stupid thread.

15. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

haha love you too bro

16. jworld

jworld Member

Microwaves are like 20 pounds brah, u gotta start liftin weights lol.

17. alchemist357

alchemist357 Member

I did the same thing except i cracked my neck. I had an overwhelming feeling of tension and energy movig through my muscles. My whole body was having that feeling of energy vibrations like you would when you are peaking.

18. Box Of Rain

Box Of Rain Member

i disagree on how dirty acid can make your back hurt too.

my back has been hurting alot lately and i think its just from how much ive taken now.
    its just the buildup of it that can cause your body to ache.

19. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

ahhh sunsets was being facetious.