Dirty acid makes your back hurt

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Crazy_P, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

No what he was trying to say if you go back and read is there is no such thing as Dirty LSD, or low grade LSd, and anyone who has done the drug enuff will tell you that there is. It might be the same chemical but it sure enuff is not the same quality and some is made with different chemicals then others. One tab is different from another some are way different, the quality of he LSd differs greatly sometimes. Some LSd is made shitty some is very clean. I just can't belive if you people have triped more then a few times or have talked to people about differnt kinds you have not seen this or felt it for yourself. There is dirty LSD !!!!

2. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

we are clearly not going to come to terms with them man, so theres no point in trying to convince others, all hes saying is that in his experience hes never had the sensation of dirty or clean acid; and the we probably feel that way about it because of the psycosomatic effects the drug has...jsut drop it everyone has their own opinions

3. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

what you think will happen when you put the acid in your mouth is part of 'set and setting'... what i mean to say is that if you are told that this acid is really good and you believe it - it will be. if you are told that this stuff is not so good and you believe it then your trip will confirm this belief. even if you are not told that a batch sucks - just your suspicion alone or your fear of taking bad acid could be the cause for your uncomfortable effects. LSD is a very powerful drug combined with ones imagination.

it is all in your head.

yes - i am saying that all acid is the same - either it works or it doesnt. unless you are to believe otherwise then of course every batch will be different but only because you think it will be.

you think you are right - but like others have said before me - reality is subjective and i like my view better then yours.

prove your point instead of trying to get us to just trust you - you have gone to great lengths in this and other threads to show us all how you are not a person to trust of befriend.

4. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Your both right, at certain points of your post. What I am saying is the truth however. The bottom line of ideal in my posts is claiming that there is one, and only ONE, chemical existing as LSD-25 that you will trip off of. No matter how it is prepared, as long as you arrive at the same goal, which is the exact chemical structure we call acid, LSD-25, it is the SAME exact chemical. I am NOT saying that LSD is not CUT and made impure, therefor 'dirty' (though anyone with knoweldge of how to make LSD and can aqquire the proper tools nesecarry to carry out the task more than likely would not 'cut' it at all) I am just saying that LSD is LSD, plain and simple, and there is no argument for that.

5. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

its not really a point one can "prove", if it were that cut and dry the arguement would be over...its a matter of opinion. When poeple tell me acid is good, my thoughts going into it are that only the taste test will tell...sometimes its really good and clean, sometimes its not. Ive listed all sorts of facts...if you want me to go into acid dreams i will copy out a quote proving my point, but your still gonna be skeptical. Everyone has their own views.

but to call Shochbomb someone who is not worthy to trust and befriend is an ignorant statement, you dont know him by any stretch of the imagination...And by my judgement he seems like a decent and cool guy, i dont think hes said anything in this thread that warrants such a statement...only his opinion which is his to be had.

6. Krsna Bhakti

I agree Myke, while 3xi has some interesting views on the matter, to judge another and basically assume and call another what can be broker down to mean 'useless', imo, makes anything she has to say unvalid when contained within the same post. Everyone makes mistakes, and I am no where near perfect, and I realize that I have been guilty of the same exact thing in recent posts, and I will be the first one to calim anything I have to say to be invalid and useless and hypocritical when my posts are in the context of that degrading air.
    We all can forgive, however, and see past the basic human adopted perception of distancing ourselves from others in order to feel superior. Human error, is indeed, central to the learning process of enlightenment :)

7. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

it might be a good idea to go back and read some of shocbombs posts. my statement is not ignorant - i dont like the guy one bit.

i dont like his outlook - he has a very unhealthy mindset... this probably has a lot to do with his heroin use.

i would never consider a friendship with him as there are far better people in the world and i only have so much time.

8. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

i read his posts, ive had various PM conversations with him as well, its just a forum man you shouldnt judge based on a few posts is all im sayin.

9. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

i am not saying that i will always dislike him. at this point in time 'shocbomb' has in no way impressed me and i dont see it coming anytime soon.

just the fact that i take time out of my day to address 'shocbomb' shows that he has a place in my heart - i care. i think he could learn from me and probably in doing so will teach me a thing or two. but - i dont like him one bit and i would not trust him or befriend him. anything could happen and things could change.

10. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

are you an alex grey fan btw, i like your sig alot...i have so many of his paintings printed and taped to my wall, hes amazing really. I've never seen that one except on your sig tho.

11. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

i love his artwork.

this one is one of my favorites,- i saw something very similar on a dmt trip once.

alex likes to trip and is a great influence on so many. his artwork was on some acid we had.(the picture filled the 1000 lot) he plays an important role here.

... and i hear what you are saying - you guys arent the only ones who think i am too harsh at times. - it is a delicate balance for me--- the truth hurts and sometimes there are few words to describe my utter disappointment in someone

12. kidsmoke

kidsmoke Member

i only read part of this thread, but i saw something about impurities in acid, and people cutting it or whatever.

i don't understand why anyone would cut acid, it's not like it's sold by weight. the way i look at it you can get one of three things when you buy it. LSD, an RC, or nothing at all. there is no such thing as dirty acid. acid is acid, it always has been acid. it always will be acid.

13. Krsna Bhakti

Amen.

14. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

totally man, his artwork is definatly influenced by psychedelics...its very obvious and his depiction of the psychedelic experience is brilliant and so accurate IMO.

15. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

none of us are perfect - so therefore it would be best if we were all honest with each other, that way we would all know how to better ourselves.

my 'judgment' as you call it of 'shocbomb' is only how i see him at this point in time. i am being honest - for his own good, he can take it or leave it. if he is to hear my concern and choose to better himself i would change my view of him.

you seem like a very spiritual person - so i am surprised that i have to point this out for you. why is being honest a bad thing? it is not wrong to see imperfections in someone else so it should be acceptable to be honest and point out these imperfections for them.

some people think that we should just be happy and loving all the time but this is just not the case. - in a lot of cases living in denial of our imperfections is seen as peace and love. but what about compassion and a desire to heal your fellow man or woman. if i see how you can be a better person i will speak to you about it. if i think you are a horrible person for allowing yourself to act in certain ways then i will most certainly tell you.

what would you do to a man that raped a relative of yours. - you would be able to forgive this man and welcome him into your home? would you offer him a hug, with no harsh words at all?

speak your mind...

16. Krsna Bhakti

I cannot speak on such matters, as I have already stated that I recognize my imperfection, therefor I can not say with certainty how I would react in such a situation. Though, apparently you have either never read the Bhagavad Gita, or if you have, you have not understood Krsna's stance on the modes of action, and the rennunciation of non-action, when your duty calls for you to make a move. The entire philosophy is spoken on a battleground moments before a war, where Arjuna is facing an enemy that involves members of his own family, also including some of his past teachers, and he is faced with having to decide to kill them in battle, or run from his duty as a warrior. Krsna clearly explains that when killing is done in the duty of a warrior, there is no wrong. Non-action would be to ignore your essence, ignoring problems is weak, self satisfying disgrace.
    No one is claiming that you should ignore the problems of this Earth, or at least, I never said that. But that does not give you the right to critisize another human being in an air of self rightousness, simply because their mindset does not adhere to yours. You are not god, you are filled with god and are a part of the concious existance that we call reality, but (again, this whole argument is based on my beliefs ok? No need to bring in the fact that this isnt an accepted fact of science by the entire world) according to Krsna, the cycle of samsara is broken when we attain the union of our Self (higher conciousness) with Him. When we devote ourselves to His name, we are liberated from the process of reincarnation. When we die, while Knowing Him, we are free for eternity. We get many chances, and the only proper way to help someone along the path of liberation, is to do so by showing love, forgiveness, and compassion. Not by passing judgement. Everyone gets plenty of chances to get life right, and if you feel that you have gotten yours right and are happy with yourself, then be at peace knowing that you are one with the Lord, and love everyone around you, wether or not they are on the same spiritual level of you. :)

17. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

religion is a sin

Krsna Bhakti - if you made a point there it is very unclear.

18. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

this implies that anyone who does not devote themselves to krsna will not be liberated from the process of reincarnation.

in a way this says that you are better off then everyone else - just like all the other self-righteous religions.

true spirituality is found within yourself not inside a book.

19. Krsna Bhakti

Ok, I specifically asked to not bring up a religous debate in the previous post, I specifically stated that this is MY RELIGOUS BELIEF. you asked my opinion, you got it, ok ? My religous belief is NOT the topic of this thread. Not only is it not the main topic, I also SPECIFICALLY stated that I have NOT yet attained liberation, and I must have also stated about 5 times that we, as human beings, are ALL equal. And also, clearly you have not read the Bhagavad Gita, like I also specifically said, because if you had any understanding Krsna's message to us, it is that any human being who is steadfast in the belief that LOVE is what drives us to do anything, and that as long as we are good people, accepting and loving to all around us, regardless of belief, race, sex, whatever, that we ARE liberated. It is an issue of mental triumph over the evils of our own personal demons when concerning reality, not everyone is required to devote their lives to Krsna, the ones who chose to do so, do it out of love and spread the message of loving all equally. Yes, when you think of Krsna and accept him during the moment of death you will be liberated, but if you had actually understood my many posts about Krsna, you would realize that Krsna is a manifestation of god, and god is existance, aka Love, aka Existance. And I am not going to go any further, if you cant understand this, please, I would gladly explain in much greater detail my beliefs in either a different thread, or in a PM. This is not the subject matter at hand in this thread. Hare Krsna. And for you to say that true spirituality is found within yourself, and not in a book, is just as descriminating as what you falsely accused ME of doing to you and the rest of the human race who arent devotee. Please, you obviously do not understand the Krsna Conciousness, so please, do not comment on it until you do. Maybe try reading a few passages? Like I said, it is available online, or I would be glad to explain to you in a PM

20. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

then stop preaching your religion!

and i never will - like i said - true spirituality is found within yourself not inside a book.