Dirty acid makes your back hurt

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Crazy_P, Apr 28, 2007.

1. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

first off - acid is definitely unlike any other drug made by chemistry.

i am sure you know nothing about the process. i know enough to know that LSD is a very precise chemistry, where the exact proper ingredients are used. there is no substituting this for that with LSD.

it is not called cooking - that is what you do to get meth, i am sure that is where you are confused.

2. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

ok, so give an RC created by Alexander SHulgen which are the only drugs in essense that are called RC's, only a few which match in intensity to LSD that is active in the the 100-200 microgram range??...or ANY other drug besides like fentanyl, which is an opiate. Thats how i say it with authority, I know research chemicals well, an ive had this discussion with people who definatly have the knowledge. Blotter has a limit to how much you can put on it, and any drug like DOC that is active at like 1-2 mgs would have to be fat blotter tabs...if you have any theory as to why this isnt correct then lets hear it.

Certain dose has a distinct feel to it...like ive said ive eaten dose in rooms for hours...outside...festies, what have you and its retained its certian feel, and in the same setting ive eaten different doses which have retained their certain feel.

i dont mean to keep going back to this book like its my ible, but it kind of is. Acid Dreams (read it if you already havent) discusses this in detail, and im pretty sure those authors definatly have the knowledge...Ive met people who used to get crystal in the early 90's and lay out and dip their on blotter, i know all about the processes behind it. Not scientifically, but enough to talk about it intelligently.

set and setting may effect the quality of the trip not the feel of it, im not even reffereing to the back thing...i said way before in this post that could very well be a product of my pre-assumed notions...im just talking about the feel of a trip, whether its smooth or edgy, and the nature of the trip as a whole.

3. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

and by the way...lsd crystals can vary in color and tint ranging from clear, grey, light blue, piss yellow...and it effects the quality of trip, and it is a result of the recipe used.

4. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Wow you are just the man 3xi to bad you are dead wrong !!!! Hears some links on how LSd is made, its not harder to make then any other drug as long as you have the right Ingredients to make it.its just like cooking up any other drug with chemistry ? take a look smart ass if you don't belive me I left you a few links. Did you think it takes a nucler scientist to make it or something, Its not like making a core for a nucler Bomb !!!any chemist who took chem classes can cook a batch of it up !!!

http://www.neonjoint.com/drug_recipes/chapter1.html

http://www.scribd.com/doc/20358/How-to-make-LSD

5. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

rofl I wish polymer was still around here, he'd outline in technical detail why you are wrong. It takes a significant amount of chemistry prowess to synthesize LSD; a lot more than say, Methamphetamine.

Your lack of chemistry knowledge is even apparent to me, someone who has basically zero knowledge of chemistry. They're not 'ingredients,' they're precursors and reagants. By "filtering" I assume you mean a wash? You're one of those people who thinks there are thousands of weirdos mixing shit up in an empty two liter and cooking it in a pan to produce LSD, aren't you?

6. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

all hes trying to say is that lsd is a sythetic drug and the quality of the trip depends on the skills of the chemist...i think...lol

7. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

oh- really?

are you taking chem classes then - you could be a rich man real soon if you are right!!!

8. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

My post was directed towards shocbomb.

9. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

but for the record...i took chemistry last semester...and i cant follow that shit for the life of me. Its alittle complex, a chem major would have no problem with it, not me tho

10. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

I guess you guys did not read the links. Its hard but its nothing for a person who knows chemistry at all. LSD can be made buy any dirty Chemist out there it not like splitting a Atom. compared to Meth or even PCP acid is hard to make but not all that much for a chemist. Its the chemicals needed to make it that are hard to come buy, But if you read up on it you would know that ? and the reason why LSD is not made as much as other drugs is LSD does not bring in as much money as Meth,China White AKA Synthetic Herion,PCP etc there is more profit for a chemist to cook up other more addictive drugs, I have read this so many times when studying up on the drug trade in america. Hey Cesarewild I bet your one of those people who think PCP is Embalming Fluid right. What a ass you are !!!

Also 2cesarewild Do you really think I care if I know the right names for chemistry terms. I could not bleive you wrote that shit. I could care less. This is a board where we are talking about drugs for christ sake !!! unless it changed to Chemistry 101 ???

11. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

shocbomb - you are trying to win an argument. one that i am not having with you.

you said that anyone who has taken some chem classes can 'cook' up a batch of acid. then you go on to say that the chemicals are difficult to get - this completely contradicts your statement.

you have not proven your point - show us evidence of 'dirty acid' or proof that it is possible to create a batch of LSD that is not pure.

as far as i am aware - LSD is either pure and clean or it wont work at all. i have heard this from a friend of mine whos information i trust. he knows the chemist. these are very conscious people who i will most certainly trust over you and your attitude.

show us a reliable source of proof to what you are saying or just agree to disagree and shut the hell up!

12. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

hahaha so much hostility...CANT WE ALL JUST BE FRIENDS!!

13. alchemist357

alchemist357 Member

Lol, funny thread here. Well, from my past experiments with acid, I know that it makes your posture more defined and correct. If you have bad posture, drop acid to where it intesnity contracts all the muscles in your body. I have a safe bet that you will have back pains afterwords becuase you are returning to your original posture. I know this personally, I used to slouch and never had my shoulders pulled back. POSTURE! POSTURE!POSTURE! You learn alot when dropping acid every 3 days for 4 months.

14. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Of course we can. The love of god is within and without us.
    Mike, I do not wish to argue this point with you, but I will say, that reality is subjective and completey up to us as individual human beings to acknowledge and comprehend in a way that makes sense to each individual US, Atman, supersoul blended. Love is in all, and to accept us all for our individual differences is what life is all about. Or, at least thats what love is all about, and imo, when you try to break down everything in existance, no matter what matter or what scenario, sequence of practical and unpractical moments in 'time' alike, the two founding principles of live or to either accept love, or to reject love, usually through the mode of ignorant action.
    I am saying, that as someone who claims to have such a deep and profound love and respect for such a beautiful chemical, than you of all people aside from yogis should know that the shedding of the ego is the MAIN purpose of taking the chemical, for people like me, it is the main purpose of EXISTING, breathing, loving, being, one with all natural and unnatural. There is no way either you, or myself, can claim to know anything with 'authority' because it is only our based perception, our preconceived notions of understanding, grasping a concept through the medium of injesting a chemical, that neither you nor I have any understanding of the components of its very essence of raw, tender sensitivity. At its core, we are lost, just as we are lost in the unusually wired jumbled mess that we call our physical minds. Our true Self is not contained or overwhelmed by our physical existance, we are but a glass of water, sinking into the ocean. The water within and without are one in the same, although even every drop of h2o is indivually unique, wether it is a mirror image of every other molecule it is coded to belong to the same family of elemental form. Good health, and good luck on your path to understanding, awaken your Self, my friend, and realize the love all around you. Hare Krsna :)

15. StayLoose1011

StayLoose1011 Senior Member

Beautiful post :)

16. Krsna Bhakti

Thank you friend, you are trully one who loves. Hare Krsna :) (ps. cant wait until we hang out man, let me know when you have time, it is NO bother for me to drive to NYC any day, any time, unless I either have work, or am taking care of my son)

17. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

So 3xi what you are trying to tell me is all LSd is the same, There is no difference at all Between one kind of Tab and another ? All LSD is different from Batch to Batch, From Chemist to Chemist I knew that after a few times tripping I could feel the different side effects from different Tabs. I have had talks with so many people in my Day at Shows, Raves.On the street etc on what LSD is good and what is shit. example-Some people will say the Beavis and Butthead Tabs they took are Real clean with no side affects at all -a nice claen trip. and then they will tell you that the Blue Yoda's they took are very dirty and speedy. You never had any one tell you that when talking about LSD ?So what you are trying to say is a Tab sold in New York city and a tab sold in Cali are the same kind of LSD ? That all LSd is the same ! If that is what you are saying you are dead wrong !! 95% of people who do drugs know there is a dirfference in the kinds of LSD they take. Maybe you just have not taken that many different kinds I don't know, But all I do know is there is a difference in LSD, One Tab is different from the next. same with any other drug out there.

18. Krsna Bhakti

Shocomb, what she is saying that LSD is LSD, plain and simple. Like when you smoke weed, the differing plants may contain differing amounts of the other pscyhoactive chemicals, but THC is THC, no matter what. It either is, or it isnt. LSD is LSD, yes, every tab is exactly the same drug, maybe has cut with other chemicals, but LSD is LSD, plain and simple. Different weed you smoke is going to feel different because of varying amounts of the other chemical properties, thus resulting in a more energizing high, or a downer sort of high, but the chemical THC is EXACTLY the same chemical in every plant, only they differ in various degrees of amount of said chemicals. So once again, yes, LSD IS LSD, EVERY TAB CONTAINS THE EXACT SAME CHEMICAL OF LSD, THERE IS NO OTHER LSD (well, there is, but we are talking about lsd25 here) THAN LSD, PERIOD. :)
    Hare KRSNA

19. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

i can see your point with the lsd thing...its a psychological drug that rewires your whole way of thinking, im just saying the clean trip dirty edgy trip thing is something ive always noticed and its something i, as well as many others, beleive to be true. Maybe your right maybe im wrong it doesnt really matter we all have different opinions on the drug anyways, it does different things to certain people.

But ith marijuana the amount/types of active canabinoids in different strains do add or take away qualities of the high, but THC is the same no matter what, i get your point.

20. Krsna Bhakti

Exactly Myke, the exact point I was attempting to make clear in post #34, reality is subjective, entirley at the disposal of the receptive perceiver :)