Dirty acid makes your back hurt

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Crazy_P, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Crazy_P

Crazy_P Member

No, no it doesn't. Nobody with the O-chem knowhow is going to put rat poison in acid, and a blotter couldn't convey much of anything toxic anyway. Was going to post this in the Embolism Death thread, but figured it would be better not to hijack that mess. SWIM has found that any 'dirty' or crampy feelings from LSD are entirely, or almost entirely, psychosomatic in origin. Meaning, if you believe you'll get a headache, tootheache, etc, it will happen. Shitty? Hardly! This opens the door to all sorts of exploration. For example, an orgasm is a process that the brain only allows you to experience after meeting certain physical requirements, but once one learns to control his or her mental processes, it seems probable that one could attain the pleasure sensation while meditating, for example.

Discuss.

2. Peterness

Peterness Member

I think the back pain is just body tension related to some nervousness/anxiety. And sometimes psychosomatic.

3. Crazy_P

Crazy_P Member

Muscle tension is a valid reason, now that you mention it. Maybe this thread applies more to headaches, spinal aches and the like.

4. Beckner420

Beckner420 troll

Lifting microwave ovens and color t.vs gives back tension.

5. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

I definatly get a stiff feeling in my back after LSD...When acid had a dirty feel to it I.E. edgy i find these symptoms worse, clean acid doesnt seem to have these effects.

Then agian it could be because i go into trips with these pre-assumed notions...

6. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Hell Yeah dirty LSD makes my back hurt. The chemicals tighten up your back mussles and make them very stiff, If I eat good clean shit my back feels fine. For somereason it is a side effect of dirty LSD ?

7. Crazy_P

Crazy_P Member

Somebody experiment. Give someone a few tabs and tell them it's clean or dirty, and record their complaints.

8. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

there is no such thing as dirty acid.

either it works or it doesnt.

a stiff back comes from tension - psychological.

9. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

Does ANYONE GET A TENSION IN THEIR CHEST TOO?

10. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

Ive had acid that is really edgy with a massive headfuck, and ive had acid that is intense but is mostly visual and very smooth...thats what i consider beteeen clean and dirty, those two types of LSD definatly exist.

11. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

set and setting

and a difference in dosage

12. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

It has alot more to do with whether it works or not. like all drugs it comes down to what chemiclas its made with and what its cut with. drugs are made and cut very different from maker to maker and from batch to batch. You can feel when you are on the LSD if its clean or not. I know right after it hits me usally if the Acid has side affects or not.

13. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

I trip just as hard on the smooth acid that I do on dirty acid, and ive eaten it at a variety of locations festivals, dormrooms, concerts...a certain brand of acid still keeps its distinct feel to it regardless of the set and setting. How else would legendary batches of LSD such as orange sunshine and strawberry fields get so famous? In "Acid Dreams" theres a quote that talks about how very few batches of LSD nowadays can compete with the old school brands in smoothness and intesnity.

This guy whos heavy into chemistry at my college tell me the reason some acid feels dirty and some feels clean is because of the ratio in LSD to iso-LSD on the blotter paper....dunno what that means, have you ever heard anything like that?

14. Pepopstico

Pepopstico Member

not necessarily. surely tension can cause backaches but that's not the only thing that can cause backaches. If a batch of acid comes through town and everybody who tries it gets a backache, some get serious backaches, then I don't believe that's just a case of group tension.
    Recently 2 bad batches of geltabs gave serious backaches to users. We think it was some nasty RC because although people tripped on it the effects weren't close enough to real acid. visuals were mild, excessive sweating and nauseau in the first couple hours.The tabs were very small so whatever poison was active in very small doses.

15. VaporDude

VaporDude Member

If I remeber correctly, iso-LSD isn't psychoactive. Anybody who has dosed several times would know that there certainly is more than just "set and setting" involved in the quality of a trip. I too have gotten muscle tension, jaw clenching, and other Amphetamine-like side effects from certain blotters. Although there is no such thing as adulterated LSD, there is most definately impure LSD.

16. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

And that, everyone, is the only truth spoken on the subject.

17. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

Not so man...i dont buy my blotter through people that would try and pass RC's off as LSD...aside from the fact, I would no the difference between an RC and LSD immediatly. Even dirty acid is still distinctly acid, if it were DOC or some other RC active at a low enough dose to be on blotter it wouldnt be as active at one or two doses, there arnt many RC's (any that i know of) that are active in mics.

Ive never had geltabs or microdots so i cant say, but i know in terms of blotter that probably wouldnt be the case.

18. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

And, just how can you make that claim with so much sincere authority? I dont mean to put you on the spot, but, I highly doubt that you have the knowledge and equipment to, nevermind :) Reality is subjective, anyway. When I made the above post, I was referring to the physical effects in reality of LSD. LSD has never made my back ache. Mushrooms have, and several doses that I 'thought' were LSD as a teenager have. Sure, there is more truth in this thread, but the physical truths layed out here are from the ones who claim that your mentality lends itself to your situation, we can all create our own realities.

19. Peterness

Peterness Member

define 'dirty acid'?

how can LSD be 'dirty'?

Why would they mix anything 'dirty' with it? Why not just use water or whatever?

20. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Acid is like any other Drug made buy chemistry,PCP, Meth, Synthetic opiates, etc. it comes down to what chemiclas the chemist uses and what recipe he uses to cook it up. Alot of how good the drug is or how pure it is has to do with the filteration process he uses to filter the drug. If you don't filter the drug proper and thorough more buy products and waste will be left behind. I would think the 2 big things with LSD quality are what chemicals are used in the cook, and how good the Chemist filters the drug ?