DiPT

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by eCubensis, May 26, 2004.

1. eCubensis

eCubensis Member

post your experiences :)

2. doubledtrapezoid

doubledtrapezoid Member

i want to try this. as an experimental musician it interests me a lot for the sound altering effects but i cant seem to find anywhere that sells it...

3. madboy139

madboy139 Member

lots of places sell dipt just search for research chemicals on google.

4. doubledtrapezoid

doubledtrapezoid Member

i have looked for it on google. acs is out of stock and i cant find anyplace else. im not looking to buy a huge amount just 200 mgs... most of these places sell in grams.

5. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

i tried it for the same reasons. but its not as interesting as you would imagine. since EVERYTHING was a lower pitch i got used to it. music sounded fine and i was able to play a mean guitar. the scale still stays the same, i heard it was only the high and low ends, not true for me. at the end of the night when i tried to sleep i got a HORRIBLE RINGING IN MY EARS. so now i jus wanna try a higher dose to see the psychedelic side of it. :)

6. sag aloo

sag aloo Member

around 50-75mg u get auditory effects and a good body buzz but no interesting mental visual effects till perhaps 100mg or more. herd snorting 25-35mg is good & a lot shorter