Ding Dong, The Wicked Witch Is Dead

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Mr. Frankenstein, Apr 8, 2013.

1. odonII

odonII O

:rolleyes:

2. Mr. Frankenstein

Mr. Frankenstein Malice...in Sunderland

:punk:

3. Mr. Frankenstein

Cops plan dawn raids ahead of Margaret Thatcher funeral

Potential troublemakers are to be rounded up by police before Margaret Thatcher’s £10million funeral as part of a huge security operation involving more than 4,000 officers.

Known activists will be targeted in dawn raids over fears they will whip up violence as the former PM is laid to rest in London.

Some of the 2,000 people who attended a party at Trafalgar Square on Saturday to celebrate her death were watched by police and MI5. Officers arrested 16 people for drink and public order-related offences.

The Metropolitan Police refused to discuss raids planned in the next 48 hours “for operational reasons”.

But former London Mayor Ken Livingstone said: “It’s completely outrageous. We expect that in North Korea but not here.

“People should be arrested if they commit a crime but not before. It’s like a thought crime and sounds like something out of 1984 – it’s very Orwellian."

Source - Daily Mirror http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/cops-plan-dawn-raids-ahead-1832813

4. lillallyloukins

lillallyloukins ⓑⓐⓡⓑⓐⓡⓘⓐⓝ

the fact that they are spending how many millions on her ceremonial funeral, well, it's a fingers up to the people... i will be turning my back on her as her lifeless corpse (as in life) is slowly paraded along the processional route...

also, Orison posted a Pink Floyd track earlier from an incredible album "the final cut"... here is another from that album that seems appropriate right now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAdwirnAtFc"]Pink Floyd - The Postwar Dream - YouTube

5. lillallyloukins

lillallyloukins ⓑⓐⓡⓑⓐⓡⓘⓐⓝ

6. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

my favourite band is the smiths and my favourite singer is morrissey.... but he's being a **** right now.

7. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

smiths lawsuits over finance, refusal to release albums through any other route than old fashioned labels, living in a mansion in l.a, reissuing his back catalogue a billion times, collection antique fucking teapots

he is hardly a shining example of anything but the rich and pompous.

he admitted that 'work just wasn't for him' when he was younger... if he'd not become famous he'd mentioned he'd have lived off the dole for no reason other than laziness i suspect.

8. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

I'm just noting the pondlife that turned up at its funeral, the ones kissing Satan's ass basically.

Katherine Jenkins and David Beckham stood out for me... Hope they get boycotted by the majority of the population..

It also amuses me to hear these trust fund twits claiming that Thatcher haters are all lazy.. Well they'd know about laziness...

9. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

I've just seen David Cameron reading from The Gospel of St John at Thatcher's funeral on BBC news.That really takes the biscuit.I am somewhat sickened.He sounded so insincere.Maybe that's because he is a shallow philistine who would be better suited selling car insurance in Milton Keynes.

10. Mr. Frankenstein

Well, that's it then. The old bitch is dead and buried. I only hope someone thought to hammer a stake through her heart, or at least the cavity where a heart would normally be.

What a nice touch to have the funeral on the day that it was announced that UK unemployment has risen to 2.56 million. Had her corpse had been capable of hearing, it'd no doubt have thought "Ah, they're playing my tune..."

Good riddence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aZRGsHX_X4"]Margaret Thatcher's death - George Galloway - BBC Radio West (MIRROR) - YouTube

And now the trash has been taken out, other battles to fight.

Those who keep telling me that Thatcher "changed Britain for ever" might like to consider a headline that appeared in a local newspaper here in North East England this week, and perhaps reflect on whether that was such a good thing. It refers to this city I live in.

It ran -

MORE RELY ON FOOD PARCELS TO SURVIVE

Thatcher's legacy - 10 million spent on a funeral, more and more people relying on food banks to survive. It dont half make you proud to be British.

11. Regal

Regal Guest

I'm not a Thatcherite, but do wish her peace in death, because she couldn't have had much peace in life after all the hurt she did to our country.