Digital Universe?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by inthydreams911, Jan 18, 2009.

1. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

has anyone experienced the nature of the universe as being digital?

2. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

nope,

organic to me

3. rygoody

rygoody Senior Member

well theres black and white

then all the colors of the rainbow inbetween...

4. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

In a sense it does seem like this, the grid patterns Ive seen are always bright neon and information slips in and out in some kind of scripting language.
    But below that it is organic as neodude said, and beyond that is imperceptible. The field and the Knower of the field caught in limbo

5. neodude1212

I'm thinking

organic < digital < nothingness/God

6. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

The nothingness, from what I believe, would be the great vacuum, the 3rd plane Bhuvarloka. The absence of material creation, between the subatomic and the utterance of Om. BWWWOOOWWWW

7. neodude1212

BWWWOOOOWWW

*does monkey dance*

8. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Where's the middle?!?!?! haha Im falling!

9. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I think of it not as the universe being digital

but the digital being universal

technology is just an extension of what we call "organic" . . . they are the same thing, at just different points on the spectrum

the universe being the whole spectrum

sometimes your mind sees only certain shades

10. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

theres somthing to the question here, but i dont really know how to expand on it. it seems there is an inorganic element beyond the veil that has a part to play in holding this whole thing together. some sort of spiritual technology? then it would be the work of somthing greater. or is it independant? iv been left with the impression that it is a system set in place and monatored by somthing else. but i really dont know what im talking about when we dive into questions this deep. tis interesting...the mindfuck seems to have no substantial end point.

11. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

Like the Matrix?

12. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

[​IMG]

13. L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream Member

i honestly think we are in the matrix

14. inthydreams911

just like the matrix! except instead of robots, its consciousness that harnesses it all!

15. Dein Liebsten

Dein Liebsten Member

Does anyone here read/know anything about quantum physics?

I love reading up on it. And a lot of the things they talk about (like the universe being grid-like) are similar sounding to your experiences. But you obviously didn't need a doctorate to figure that out about our universe lol

but there is this theory that everything is connected by energy. and as you go "deeper" the shapes go from simple (our reality/consciousness/whatever) to complex and then to shapes we cannot comprehend.

anyone have info on the connection between quantum mechanics and LSD trips? lol

16. nick16

nick16 Member

ive had a trip like this i thought that everthing was drawn and that if i drew things they would be real because everthing was drawn once

17. inthydreams911

ive been doing a lot of research on the connection between quantum physics and its relationship in determining the true nature of reality. quantum mechanics is very strange and seems to prove, that consciousness constructs reality, that their our other dimensions, parallel universes, and of course that everything is connected by some fundamental source of energy.

look into the double split experiment or entanglement, those are pretty interesting things found from quantum physics. in fact just watch the video "down the rabbit hole, what the bleep do we know?" on youtube, it has many strange facts about quantum mechanics.

18. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Yeah some famous person said that at any given moment there are exactly 2 people on earth who actually understand quantum mechanics, and they don't really understand it either.

19. inthydreams911

they don't understand because they try derive what quantum mechanics is from the inside out, when really this is quite difficult. being able to see the higher reality and looking from the outside in allows the ability to make connections in quantum mechanics and the nature of reality.

space is not definite, but a construct of the mind.

20. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Entanglement is a very exciting theory. For anyone who doesnt know what it gets at, it pretty much means that when pairs of particles are created through decay of other particles, the pairs are 'entangled' so that the wave function causing the collapse and determining the state of one particle, also determines the state of the other particle simulataneously, wether the pair are touching each other or seperated by an entire universe. It's a theory that goes beyond time and space.