'digital therapy machine' as a toy?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Ash1123, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Ash1123

Ash1123 Guest

Ok, so, this may sound odd, but I thought I'd ask. I have a Digital Therapy Machine recommended to me for my RSI in my arm- it's also known as a TENS (Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation) or, simply, THIS. The electric jolt actually feels quite good, and I had a bit of a crazy idea (Maaay have had a few drinks beforehand..) that maybe it could be used as a sex toy? By which I mean, obviously, place the electrodes on the penis and let the figurative sparks fly.

I tried it, and even on the lowest setting it felt unbelievable good- better than almost anything I've ever tried, in fact. I turned it off after about half a minute though, in a flash of common sense, as it occurred to me that maybe I should check to see how safe it is.

My first thought would be that it's fine; it's designed for bodily use, after all, so the current shouldn't be powerful enough to do any nerve damage, and the safety instructions didn't mention anything about not zapping your junk. On the other hand, you're still hooking up your manhood to what is more or less a wannabe taser.. when you put it like that it doesn't exactly sound healthy.
    Oh, if makes a difference, I'm uncut, and I'd assume that it'd be best to stick the electrode pads on the foreskin rather than directly onto the glans itself?

I'm no expert on this, so does anybody know if this'll be fine to use? Has anybody tried something similar before, what were your experiences? There's got to be other perverts with a lack of common sense about, I can't be the only one :devil:

And no, I'm not a smart person, what was your first clue?

2. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Electro massages usually run on an extremely low current. Most of them are even only powered by batteries (or adapters which reduce the input power to that of a battery).

Furthermore, more often than not, the manufacturers are fully aware of what purpose the items are 'really' going to be put to, but by advertising them as massagers, they remove the stigma of selling them as sex toys, thus cornering both ends of the market.

3. Alec Phoenix

Alec Phoenix Guest

Just don't use it in the bath...

4. Joshoa

Joshoa Member

Never had a chance to try it, but I read a book years ago that had someone use this type of device as a sex toy. The "mistress" inserted one electrode rod into the guy's penis and another into his anus and teased him until he came that way, stimulating the prostrate. *

* Edit to add: I found a website selling a device that does just that. http://www.peselectro.com/pescontent/deep_throat_with_slim_jim_or_big_jim

I have read that these can be dangerous if used around the heart, so don't even think of trying it on nipples.

A web search indicates that someone else has put a lot of research into developing these as sex toys.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=ele...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_electrostimulation