Different cocks sucked in one day

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by KC69, Dec 19, 2021.

1. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

Once a year my bi buddies and I leave our wives at home and head up north to my very secluded cabin tucked away in the north woods. In code we call it bang a buck. There are 4 of us so all oof us get plenty of cock and cum. My personal record is draining all of them twice in a day.

2. Wally Pitcher

Wally Pitcher Members

I am amazed on how busy you all are. I have never experienced sex with another man. When I was at my first real job there was 40ish woman that I worked with got real horny at an after work pizza party. we were all bragging about oral experiences. The lady offered to enjoy fellatio with a total of eight coworkers. She got so excited with the first seven that she collapsed and passed out from beer and semen before she got to me.

3. liquid silk

liquid silk Members

French nude beach 7. I usually averaged 4-7 guys but not all would climax. One day though 7 home runs! one was back to back still had cum in my mouth,the others i had a break...you know that euphoric feeling after sucking him off and swallowing semen....i would sit down and feel so content.

4. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

@liquid silk that's hot.
    But hard to think you just find guys lining up like that.

I haven't sucked one and haven't been in the right place I guess.

Looking forward to an opportunity to try, one won't hurt just to see what it's like.

Suburbanray likes this.
  5. liquid silk

liquid silk Members

6. liquid silk

liquid silk Members

Thanks,it is so hot! I cant think of a better way to spend the day then cruising in the dunes. Not lining up but definitely there if you stay long enough.

Texasdude65 and Well I'm curious like this.
  7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've had the pleasure of sucking off multiple guys within the same setting and the atmosphere sends me into a euphoric sucking frenzy. One particular evening I was invited to an all-male gathering of five married men to orally satisfy each of them. My excitement level when all five were pants less sitting on the couches and recliners was over the top. Going from cock to cock was like a dream come true sucking one and stroking one, or sucking one and stroking two and then the first load enters my eager mouth as I savored it before swallowing it. It wasn't long before the next said he was ready to cum as I placed his cock into my mouth to receive his nectar as I did with the first. This time I held his cum in my mouth as I took the thirds into my mouth, sucking him with the other guy's load in my mouth and he too quickly released his load, so I had two different loads of cum in my mouth. This went on for almost two hours as I enjoyed seven loads of cum from those five cocks and enjoyed every second of that evening. I was very proud of myself and oral skills I provided these five guys, and they were also very appreciative providing many compliments. I do enjoy two different loads in my mouth at the same time to enjoy as much as I enjoy having a guys fuck me in the ass after another had just deposited his load deep inside me.

8. liquid silk

liquid silk Members

Wew,i do declare.... Lowhangers that’s a hot story! Thanks for sharing. My first time tasting two was at a bookstore booth. Guy Facialed me and left and another guy came in while i was still on my knees(luv that position) and stuffed his member in my mouth, minute or two later i tasted cum though he hadn’t cum yet i was thinking ?? i’d forgotten about the facial ,,its was leaking in my mouth & on his dick. I never wanted it to end and was instantly hooked on multiple loads. But... its only happened few times since. Haven’t seen a Bi Bukakke video i liked...i would do it for sure! Gay bukakke doesn’t do it for me,gotta have the girls in the mix too. LowHangers..only orally bi here but...you’ve got me thinking!

9. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

:rolleyes: now you guys got me worked up... it's been a few days since I had my last taste. Maybe tomorrow - I'm hoping a regular guy will come back for a session, and I am working on a new guy. The pic looks great - hopefully he will show. I've never enjoyed more than two in a day. Can't find any dunes near me... and my reputation has not given me invitations to a men's gathering. You guys are the kings.

10. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

It was about 4 yrs ago that I was an avid gym lover, this was before I found my buddy next door and was feeling naughty. After my workout I headed to the showers and it’s an open shower so who ever is showering everyone can see you. On the gym floor there was a guy who kept looking at me and I would smile, when I went to the shower he followed me in and got naked and started his shower. I had a half hardon as I washed my balls as he looked at me shaking his cock in my direction. I took the bar of soap and was lathering up my ass when he came over and offered to help, it was 4:30 in the morning and all I did was hand him the soap and he continued washing my bottom. Without looking at him I just enjoyed the touching he was doing and reached back and felt his huge raging hardon in my hand. I turned around and knelt down before him as he guided his fuck stick into my mouth. I must admit that the chance of someone walking in and catching us was a huge turn on. Just as he cummed he moaned and let loose all he had. He smiled and said do you have anywhere to be right now, I live about a mile away and have a room mate that could certainly use a morning blow. Reluctantly I agreed and we left, upon arriving at his place it was a very nice house and very well kept. Entering I met his room mate and the guy I just sucked wanted my cock so he went to work on me as I took his room mate. I popped a nut right away but his partner was more of a challenge, My throat was a little sore after an hour of him throat fucking me. Ok that’s 2 loads for the start of the day. After work I went over to their house for another round a cocks and cum.

11. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

The most was three in one day. I was thirty six, my wife thirty two, she found three guys around twenty two or three, college athletes.
    She wanted me to watch them fuck her, in the end she let me join in orally. Guys at that age can be amazing.:p

Keen4bifun, KC69 and Suburbanray like this.
  12. Texasdude65

Texasdude65 Members

Love it

13. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I was just orally bi for almost 25 years until my present wife talked me into taking my guys cock up my ass. I'd been wanting to experience it; she'd been pegging me for quite some time and wanted to watch me being fucked by him. Had she not asked, I most likely would have never asked him on my own.

Magicalmoments and Suburbanray like this.
  14. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

I see many people have had more cocks than this in one day, however I once sucked two cocks in one evening. I met them both on Grindr. I was away on business staying in a hotel. I met the first guy outside the hotel as he wanted to be outside. We walked around for a bit and found a quite field next to an industrial estate. He dropped his trousers and I sucked his cock to completion. He came on my face like I was a little dirty cumslut. Loved it. After that I was still horny. Once I got back to the hotel, I invited another guy round and we rimmed, kissed and sucked each other until we both had empty balls and sticky mouths. Great evening.

15. Magicalmoments

Magicalmoments Members

I recall doing 4 at a glory hole booth many many years ago.

Suburbanray and maanders70 like this.
  16. Steveh

Steveh Members

Five at a bathouse, in three hours there

17. Alexresident504

Alexresident504 Members

4 in one day but only managed that once.

maanders70 and LowHangers like this.
  18. Msh1313

Msh1313 Members

2. At an adult video store. I was sucking a guy when guy #2 started watching. I finished off guy #1 then sucked off guy #2

maanders70 and LowHangers like this.
  19. Steveh

Steveh Members

Thats the way i like it too , two of them for me

maanders70 likes this.
  20. Keen4bifun

Keen4bifun Members

Have sucked 3 cocks in a session .. all 3 guys sucked and fucked me as well and I got to fuck all 3 of them .. was a great night

Suburbanray and Si69 like this.