Different cocks sucked in one day

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by KC69, Dec 19, 2021.

1. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

Did you swallow all of it?

2. bigfella

bigfella Members

most of it. a few wanted to give me facials.

KC69 and amb5734 like this.
  3. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

Four cocks each one twice so eight.
    They were watching football while i , completely naked went around the room twice.
    After the first time around my gf had me stand up and jerk off, that was the most embarrassing part of the day.
    My gf brought me there without knowing what she wanted me to do.
    Despite my red face I had a great time :p

4. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've done the very same thing but at a poker (cards) night. Five guys sucked off twice over a two-hour period. I was specifically invited to suck them all off. All that cum was delicious.

Prplyrs and Suburbanray like this.
  5. Steveh

Steveh Members

Five,
    in a circle of guys at a gay bathhouse, Went from one to the next one. So much cum

KC69 and Suburbanray like this.
  6. bigfella

bigfella Members

I love that. my ex wife would do that to me. take me to places where she'd arranged encounters for me with other men or invite men over without me knowing untill they showed up. she'd even have me suck men off in public. usually older guys out for a walk and she'd just offer me up. she loved watching me suck cock

Prplyrs, Suburbanray and Sportscat like this.
  7. MJSkier

MJSkier Members

Only one but that particular one was atleast 5 times

Funfitguy4u and Poplo. like this.
  8. slayer3737

slayer3737 Members

In the first 21 years exploring my gay side, I went to many different sex venues like bathhouses, gay sex clubs, etc., as well as for one year going to a monthly gay orgy of 20-50 guys each time. Besides the orgy, I've been in quite a number of group scenes, especially in bathhouse saunas. So I have no idea what my record is of number of cock sucked in one day, but it's got to be at least a dozen. But when I finally discovered I had desire for ass in December 2013, in a bathhouse in Berlin while visiting Germany, and losing my gay virginity finally, as a top, it's strictly been one on one personal encounters in each other's home. I just find it so much more enjoyable, especially with the much greater intimacy of anal with a man. So now, for the last 8 years, it's just at most one cock a day. Sometimes I do miss at least the idea of all those many cocks per individual evening.

Racer51, Si69, KC69 and 1 other person like this.
  9. Sexualfunone

Sexualfunone Members

3 once and 2 a few times. Other than that has always been one

KC69 likes this.
  10. ilscatan

ilscatan Members

The most cocks I've sucked in one day is six in a gay sauna (pleasuredrome) and I had two of those up my bum, that was great,
    but my best day, I sucked five different cocks in a public toilet in Woolwich, I sat there for three hour, I swallowed every cum load

Prplyrs and KC69 like this.
  11. Texasdude65

Texasdude65 Members

Wow, some of you guys have done a lot! lol. Most I've ever done is two guys in one day. Been to a few gay bathhouses, but it was just too intense for me. Start off with one guy, then a whole bunch more come and join in. Guess orgies just aren't my thing. I went a few more times, but just observed, didn't participate.

Slimflipper and KC69 like this.
  12. DeeJay7

DeeJay7 Members

The most I ever did was 2 ... at the same time. At first I took turns then I sucked one guy to completion and then immediately did the second.

I did suck the same guy off for two straight hours once, though.

Prplyrs, KC69 and Texasdude65 like this.
  13. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

There is a fund-raising event today at the local gym I use for an ailing veteran. I'm hoping I get the opportunity to suck a lot of different cocks.

Suburbanray, KC69 and Texasdude65 like this.
  14. Texasdude65

Texasdude65 Members

Let us know how it goes!

Ybcican likes this.
  15. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Just sucked three guys yesterday, well we all sucked each other before they "spit-roasted" me with two cocks in my ass at the same time.

16. Suburbanray

Suburbanray Members

Mine is three. The first and so far only time I ever tried sucking, at a hotel party group years ago. I'd been so curious for so long, and no sex for a year, drove me to explore. Still haven't tried another's cum yet.

KC69 and maanders70 like this.
  17. suxntx

suxntx Members

Most in one night was 9 at a gloryhole. I’ve sucked off seven guys in a adult theater. I love an audience! I’ve sucked all kinds white, black, Hispanic, asian, big, small, cut, uncut, young and old. One guy told me that I gave him his first blow job made me feel good too have given him that pleasure.

Prplyrs, liquid silk, KC69 and 4 others like this.
  18. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

Well, a 2 inch and a six-inch, both cut. No more than 2 different ones in one session and never the glory hole scene at all. I did prefer the 6, but would have liked uncut. One seven inch was the most regular but all this was too long ago.

KC69 and Well I'm curious like this.
  19. Steveh

Steveh Members

Four, in a men's only bathhouse

KC69 and maanders70 like this.
  20. RisingBi

RisingBi Members

Probably a dozen or more in one day might be my record. I have lost count of how many times I've gone to bathhouses, gay sex clubs, arcades, back rooms of bars, gay orgies, etc. in all of the cities I've lived in or near (Toronto, Ottawa, San Francisco, and NYC) over the last 30 years--half my life! I've thrown about the number of more than 200 guys, but that probably is very conservative. But I'm finally settling down and just looking for one gay fuck buddy or boyfriend (for now I have no interest in a woman for sex or love). Despite how wonderful cocks are, I want far greater intimacy with a man now (in fact, there's a guy right now who is very interested in dating me, and I am very interested in him; I can't stop thinking about him).

codgels96, LowHangers, KC69 and 2 others like this.