Difference between mec and chron?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by jimiman42, Jan 6, 2005.

1. jimiman42

jimiman42 Member

Ok, so I've been smokin for quite a while. Where I live (I'm not sure it's like this in other regions) everyone either smokes chronic or mec. A lot of people who smoke chron refuse to smoke mec, becuase they believe it is "below them." But, no matter how many people I ask, I've never gotten a sure answer as to what the difference is. I've heard a few ideas: 1)Chronic is hydroponically grown, while mec is not, 2) Mec is just crappy weed (being from Mexico, hence the name), while chron is high grade shit, 3) One is indica, and the other is sativa, 4) Chron is sinsemilla, having been seperated before having a chance to pollinate, while mec is stuff that's been pollinated and germinated. #2 was the first one I heard, and the one that I think is probably right. But I've smoked some mec before that I would say was pretty good. Does someone have a sure answer for me?

2. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

3. Tainted

Tainted Member

Every area has different slang, the only weed I've heard called chronic is weed + coke joint.

I'd assume it means good weed and bad weed, we have Krip and Regs in florida. Krip is normally fluffy, light green, crystals, and it gets yo u ALOT higher then regs. Regs are compacted, burns fast, smells different, tastes different, doesn't get you as high. There's alot of kids out here that refuse to smoke regs and they spend all their money on krippy (I'm a straight up mexi-brick smoker)

4. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

5. heartsnotfarts

heartsnotfarts Member

we call it chronic/dro for good, mids for not so good.

6. PhluffHead 4

PhluffHead 4 Member

we got chronic, which is the best weed. Dank which is great but not chronic, and normal orange haired shit, no mids though :)

7. Rhythmdevil

Rhythmdevil Member

Dude, pot's pot man. As long as it gets me high, I don't give a shit what it's called.

8. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

^i just yelled fuck yeah when i read that and got yelled at by my mom haha

for me you got the strains (purple haze, white rhyno, chronic) then dank which is undisinguishable (to name the strain i mean) but still good, then mids which usually comes slacked but is the most common, and then shwag. i got some purple haired shit while i was just on vacation and man that shit had me melting into the sofa :):)

9. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

KB for good weed. Mids for okay weed. Shwag for shitty weed.

10. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

haha exactly

heres your case:

you have

1. American Grown Hydoponic/outdoor

2.mexican Grown most likely outdoor

u dont Have Sativa, chronic etc. When u are buying from the 10th guy to sell that weed, u dont have a Strand anymore.

WAKE UP PPL U DONT HAVE PURE STRANDS, uhg, pissin me off comin to this forum everyday seein people post up about their "strands"

11. Rhythmdevil

Rhythmdevil Member

Dude, that's fuckin funny! cept for being yelled at...either way, good for you for havin a sense of humor!