Differant Positions...

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by solar_eclipse, Jan 16, 2005.

1. solar_eclipse

solar_eclipse Member

ok. So I've been with my guy for 5 years now, and we've been having sex for 3. Over the past year, he's gained a little weight (not a problem for me, he's still as sweet as ever) and he feels self concious about it. He got very depressed after not being able to maintain our variant of missionary.

What I was wondering was, are there any positions besides girl straddeling that would boost our sex life (as I'm getting sick of this one) that we could do where his weight isn't an issue? He isn't obese, and we are both working on being healthy, I just want him to happily make love to me in something besides cowgirl.

Thanks!

2. Stalkz

Stalkz Member

Yall waited two years to have sex? That's so sweet.

Anyways uh, Doggy style?

Just make him feel good about himself. If he's got a gut rub it in a nice way when you're cuddling or something (don't joke about it though it'll just be like joking about a fat chicks huge ass and expecting her to be like "hhaahahah yeah its so huge")

Try to do what you would want him to do, if you were feeling insecure about something.

3. dweezil111

dweezil111 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hey there,
    I myself am a big guy and find that I can do many positions, although it takes a little more effort:) . Anyway doggie works for me, my girl on top, try missionary but if you can put your legs up on his shoulders, how about if you lie on the edge of the bed and he stands in front of you. These are just a few, I find that experimenting is the best and funnest way to find new positions.
    Have fun!!

4. solar_eclipse

solar_eclipse Member

Thanks guys, great suggestions! I love his belly - makes a good cushion ;) He's just been down lately because we haven't be able to do everything we used to.

5. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Ok, this is a really hot position, but he has to be really hard for it to work properly:

Prop your man up against the bed or the couch. Then pounce on him and grind down on him, balancing yourself on your knees.

The penetration is AWESOME and if you coordinate it just right, you'll cum at the same time. Great if you're in a hurry.

6. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

I like doggy, since nobody's bellies really get in the way. But I just love that position, personally...

What about if he lifted your legs, so your ankles were on his shoulders (or close to at least)... like elevated missionary, if you will. Presuming you can bend that much without your own tummy getting squashed (mine does, but I dun like the position as much as doggy)... that way there's a bit of room between his belly and yours (where your legs are, more if he's more vertical too) and you can still see face to face, and have him be more in control of the thrusting.

I still vote for doggy though, because I -love- it

7. Purple_Rhapsody

Purple_Rhapsody Member

Awww, you got a chubby hubby too!

My man is 6'2 and 235pounds, big guy all around. He absolutely hates his tummy but, I really find it hot as fuck. Something about a big guy gets me rolling. He's not fat in the tummy at all, just pooch! I love it to pieces.
    Anyway, just wanted to tell you that you aren't alone. I'm not sure about sex positions since we ain't really got there yet. When we do I'll let yah know!

8. stuntdragon1

stuntdragon1 Member

Man that sounds like something I'd wanna try

9. flake

flake Member

Learn to fucking spell.

10. stuntdragon1

stuntdragon1 Member

me?

11. solar_eclipse

solar_eclipse Member

whu huh? what does that have to do with love or sex? I wasn't under the impression hippies cared about spelling... much less make fun of it. Me? I can't spell, I know it. I have a learning disability, so I do what I can. Others can understand it. why not you?

12. bugsangel

bugsangel Member

doggy or you putting your ankles up on his shoulders would be the best way to go...both are fucking awesome....the one with the ankles though hurts me a little because hes just a little bit big for me but it all works out for the best right? let me know how things go

13. somethingclever

somethingclever Member

I just can't believe you waited two years. Not in offense or anything, but damn, that must have been difficult. hahaha

14. solar_eclipse

solar_eclipse Member

yeah, it was. But I was a kid - under 16 . So we did everything BUT sex untill we were both ready