Didn't Work- anyone know why?

Discussion in 'DMT' started by ergotoxine, Jan 19, 2007.

1. ergotoxine

ergotoxine Member

In one pot I put 30g of Banisteriopsis Caapi. Brought to the boil and allowed to simmer for 1 hour. I put it in a stocking so I could squeeze out all liquid after it cooled.
    In another pot I put 10g of Mimosa Hostillis- powdered bark- a purple red colour. This I mixed with water and simmered for about 45 minutes.
    I kept a tyramine free diet for at least 24 hours and didn't eat for at least 12 besides a kit cat in the morning.
    I drank the b.caapi and then one hour later drank the mimosa. It is now 2 hours after injesting the mimosa and I feel like I've had half a blotter of acid or something. All this stuff really did is give me nausia and diharia.
    I'm hungry- have a head ache and- I'm very dissapointed- I was expecting a mind blowing trip.

Can anyone tell me what I did wrong?

2. INSANEPOOKIE

INSANEPOOKIE Prancing Dragon

No clue here offhand. My only semi useful thing to type is the URL to the Ayahuasca* Cookbook on Erowid to possibly try one of their methods:

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ayahuasca/ayahuasca_info1.shtml

7. Drain off liquid into cup (should fill it up about halfway) and drink quickly.
    8. Wait 15-20 minutes. Retch.
    9. Retch some more.
    10. Try to regain your composure and balance after dry-heaving.

I find that amusing and it sounds taxing.

3. ergotoxine

ergotoxine Member

Cheers mate.
    I know what I did wrong now- I boiled the mimosa with just water- I think lime juice and asorbic acid is needed- I think your gut cant process the DMT from the mimosa powder- needs to be extracted into the water.
    Souds strange but the diharea I had (it was bad- think I did about 15 shits last nigt- or more like vomit from my arse) was kinda powdery- so it seems the mimosa passed straight through my body.
    It's a shame- I've been searching for DMT for years now- this was my only chance while my wife was away- She eats acid with me but DMT is a step too far for her. I guess I'll wait for another time. Might grow mimosa myself and extract DMT crystals- doesn't seem too difficult.

4. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

why dont you trip on dmt and she eat some cid? GET BACK ON THAT BIKE SON!

5. ergotoxine

ergotoxine Member

6. AT98BooBoo

AT98BooBoo Senior Member

You'll need to eat an MAOI (monomine oxidase inhibitor) in order for DMT to be orally active. Go for the freebase extraction its not to difficult to accomplish and you'll have not negative gastric side effects.

Tell the Missus that DMT is natural,its produced by the pineal gland in the brain. A bad DMT trip is extremely rare Even if its bad it'll be over in 10-15 minutes.

7. dd3stp233

dd3stp233 -=--=--=-

It only last that long if you smoke it. If ingested, it lasts a couple hours.

Here is a link to someone had a similar experience and some ideas of what may have happened.http://www.ayahuasca.com/drupal/node/view/150

8. uplink

uplink Member

Squeeze some lemons, then mix the juice with water, and heat up the water to just below a boil. For about an hour or two mix it around, it should not boil at all. Then strain out the water, and mix the fibers again with a water/lemon juice mix.

If you make a really big batch then the first time you do it you can find out how much more you will need to take the next time. Let the small fibers settle to the bottom (let the cup of Mimosa Hostilis extract sit by itself for a night), and try to drink only clear liquid (you could strain it again through a coffee filter, by squeezing the liquid through the filter). Drinking Mimosa as a clear liquid should reduce the nausea drastically.

9. ergotoxine

ergotoxine Member

I know I need an MAOi, If your read my first post I boiled up b.caapi.
    I'm pretty sure it didn't work because I didn't use lemon/lime juice.
    What do I need for a freebase extraction?
    I'll do it in secrecy, will I be able to get it done in 5 hours or so?

10. uplink

uplink Member

it was because you didn't use an acid, you are right. you only need to let it simmer for an hour at maximum. but you can take the plant matter that is left over after straining and re-ayahuascify it.

11. ergotoxine

ergotoxine Member

I ate all the mimosa goo that settled to the bottom of my tea, it was horrible and powdery- stuck to my through- I injested every last scrap.

Still didn't make me trip.
    Don't think my body could absorb the DMT from it, fucked up by not using an acid- I was about to drop some vitamin C tablets into my brew but got paranoid about tyramine being present in the sythetic tablets.