Did you "swallow" during your first bisexual experience?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by profezzor_x, Jul 7, 2008.

1. LetmeSUCKuDry

LetmeSUCKuDry always curious

I envy you....Id like to try it one time

Marriedbicouple and mastrb8tr69 like this.
  2. bibear

bibear Members

I swallowed the first and every time since, love the taste in my mouth and it was like the reward for a job well done. Really like to snowball as well.

Marriedbicouple likes this.
  3. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Yes I have numerous times. If you can deep throat when he erupts it will slide down quite easy. I had a guys 9 1/2" in my throat when he came, all I could feel was the head of his cock pulsating as he was shooting his load down my throat. It really turned me on and he was amazed and loved it as well. He was married and said his wife could only get 1/2 his cock into her mouth so me deep throating him was something that kept him returning for about the next two years until he moved away. I loved suck his long cock.

4. barefootb8r

barefootb8r Members

I didn’t swallow the first time I sucked a cock, because it was kind of awkward and rushed and I wasn’t prepared. But I swallowed the second time, and most every time since.

Marriedbicouple and Jimi Smacks like this.
  5. randy1149

randy1149 Member

Didn't swallow on the first one. But once I did I swallow most always.

6. jabberjon

jabberjon Members

No, maybe my 6th time with the same person. But he only came in my mouth once before the time I did.

7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I the first time I sucked another guys cock I must admit I was not good at it as I just slid it in and out of my mouth with little sucking action. I was curious and wanting to do it to see what it's like as a friend told me "Don't knock it until you try it". Well, I did enjoy it and in time and lots of practice my oral skills kept a few married buddies returning as they all said I sucked their cock better than their wives do. I didn't allow a cock to cum in my mouth until about the 6th or 7th time and I believe I swallowed for the first time around my 10th blowjob. I do enjoy swallowing the cum but I also enjoy allowing his cum to ooze out of my mouth as I continue to suck his cock clean. I always clean up his juices and many times continued to suck it hard again for a second load which I then swallow every drop.

8. Bibottomguy260

Bibottomguy260 Members

Swallowed every time but twice and received a nice facial then.

9. MakeitWayne

MakeitWayne Members

In my few times sucking dick I have never swallowed a load. Probably because I've really never gotten over the nerves. But I want to.

10. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

If you're wanting to try it just allow it to happen without thinking to much about it. Its not as bad as you may think. I swallow every time since my first time. Guys love cumming in the mouth that sucking them off.

Mike1026 and Marriedbicouple like this.
  11. Biker Man

Biker Man Members

When I finally decided to jump in, I made up my mind I would swallow before we even met. It was a mutual oral meet up and yes I swallowed and it tasted better than I thought it would. Now I am looking for a regular sissy bottom

Marriedbicouple and LowHangers like this.
  12. Bichimp67

Bichimp67 Members

Didn't hesitate one bit. I love it!

13. topper

topper Member

It was all so new. First time jitters. Taking it and sucking it was a unique new experience and it seemed so cool. When he said he was going to cum I stopped and started stroking him hard and fast. He shot a huge load straight up and it came back down onto my hand. I thought , why didn't I let him cum in my mouth and have that experience? By the time he hit is 3rd spasm, I took it back in my mouth as he finished cumming and let the rest of the cum fall out of my mouth as I stroked and sucked, like my wife used to do. Haven't swallowed his, but I have swallowed more of my own, than my wife has.

Marriedbicouple and snowmanb2 like this.
  14. Hagel

Hagel Visitor

I did swallow during my first bisexual experience. I decided to workout at a holiday resort I was visiting. As I entered the locker room I saw this young naked guy in his mid 20's standing in front of a mirror shaving his body. Well needless to say I felt myself getting aroused so I decided to head for the showers to cool down. I proceeded to the steam room and my good fortune he was there.
    We struck up a conversation and I complicated him on his smooth body and cock. He was quite appreciative and I noticed a short time later he was stroking his cock.
    I slid over next to him and asked if he minded if I stroked his cock. ....much to my surprise he said yes. Before you know it I was sucking his swollen cock and fingering his hole. It was not long after that he exploded in my mouth.

15. RaleighChris

RaleighChris Members

Unfortunately I did not. The first time I sucked my bud he gave me pretty good direction, and I had worked my way down to his balls. I'll never forget trying to figure out what felt good to him/what I thought would feel good, so I started basically making out with each one. Slow, sensual, open mouth kisses with a lot of tongue swirling, all while continuing to jerk him. He gave me a, "fuck dude just like that," as his hand cupped the back of my head. A few seconds later he erupted. It was so fucking hot, but it wasn't in my mouth. He told me he didn't think I wanted him to.

The second time I sucked him though! He moaned he was getting close so I made sure my mouth was on his cock. It was an amazing experience. His moans, feeling him swell up and twitch a bit, and most importantly, the sensation of his big, warm load entering my mouth. I loved it!

16. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

The first time it was just me and him and no, I didn’t. I finished him with my hand. The second time however while licking my girlfriends clit, he was fucking her. When he came it was mixed with her pussy juice. I lapped it up and swallowed all I coukd

17. TDH47

TDH47 Members

My first time was in a 69 and I was on bottom. There was no warning to his cumming and I had no choice but to swallow tasted good

LowHangers likes this.
  18. KW67

KW67 Members

I did swallow my first cock. I was intending to get him off and get a facial, but got carried away and drank down every drop.

Marriedbicouple and LowHangers like this.
  19. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

That is so hot...I had a similar situation (not my first) and not in a steam room. I was at a local park when I walked up to a pavilion and to my surprise a guy was stroking his cock through his zipper and once he saw me he shoved it back in and zipped up. I proceeded over to him and told him he's welcome to finish or if he'd like I'd be more than willing to suck him off as I saw a nice thick cock in his hands. He agreed as I dropped to my knees between his legs at the picnic table and sucked his 8" cock for a good 20 minutes when I felt his load of cum squirting into my mouth. I kept sucking him as his tasty cum was being swallowed. He was sensitive as I continued sucking him after his load diminished. I held his softening cock in my mouth slowly sucking it in and out. He was loving it and asked me not to stop. I continued as he got rock hard again and in just another 20-25 minutes I felt him shooting more cum in my mouth. That was a very fun afternoon. I was his personal "cock-sucker" for almost the next year three times a week as he said his wife couldn't suck cock nearly as well as I could.

20. Thomastochat

Thomastochat Members

Not my first time but when one guy started to cum while I was sucking him I decided to swallow. It was wild. We kissed after which was very hot.

rookie67 and Marriedbicouple like this.