Did you "swallow" during your first bisexual experience?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by profezzor_x, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Marcus63

Marcus63 Members

This may seem odd to some, it he first time I sucked a cock was just to get him harder and to lube it up with saliva so he could fuck me in the ass. It was a long time ago. He was a stranger at a gloryhole.

The first time I sucked cock just to suck cock, he wasn't even fully hard yet so I was trying to get him harder. He thrust a few times into me and just started cumming. The softness of his cock and the rush of cum into my my mouth was unexpected but nice. I didn't swallow though, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. So I spit ust kind of opened my mouth and let his cum run back onto his dick.

StrongRightHand likes this.
  2. bobjob

bobjob Members

Yes...I always swallow, unless I am entertaining a large group of men, then I swallow some and let some cum on me.

Marriedbicouple and Johnsgdcr like this.
  3. Johnsgdcr

Johnsgdcr Members

I haven't found anybody yet, but I think I will.

4. Styx

Styx Members

I like to let them cum in my mouth and then I lay my head on their leg and gently suck until they’re through their orgasm and completely limp. Then I let it slowly slip out of my mouth and then I swallow the load. Mmmm.

5. luvu2see

luvu2see Members

No I didn't, but it was my first time, next might be different.

6. Orighenie

Orighenie Members

I was in the final year of a 20 year marriage that was rapidly disintegrating. The last few years were involuntarily celibate and I was enormously frustrated and bitter about having been forced to resort to the sexual outlet of my early adolescence.My mind began to wander.....there had to be other guys in my situation and the idea of discretely exchanging oral with no strings attached became very appealing. Secretly providing that which was being withheld had a taboo, dirty thrill about it and was a huge turn on. I was 45 and got the courage to act.

I wanted to steer clear of any gay connotation - everything had to be mutual and swallowing was out of the question. The idea of having cum in my mouth was revolting. Eight years went by. I got a huge thrill from giving pleasure freely and without inhibition. However, some experiences would have been better if they ended with completion. The purpose of a penis is to transfer semen from one person into another and most guys enjoy finishing in the mouth of a willing and receptive partner. It was time I reconsidered my aversion and be prepared to add that dimension to my skill set. I at least had to experience it before deciding it was something I didn't want to do.

A couple of time I decided I would go for it only to have something in my brain scream at me to pull away at the lease minute because I would regret it forever otherwise. Then one day I found myself engaged in a particularly intense encounter. I am very discrete and am known in the community. Accordingly, I did not do anything in public or otherwise had an unacceptable risk of discovery. Also, all of my partners had been relatively close to my age and thus I had never the chance to experience a young partner in his prime. However, on the day in question I found myself in a wooded section of a park kneeling in front of a 23 year old Mormon missionary, his pants around his ankles, and his steel like dick sliding in and out of my face. It was intoxicatingly intense and when he gave warning, the familiar siren went off in my head and I ignored it. When the moment came, the intensity only increased and I had no regrets at all. There was no doubt that I would be doing it again.

7. Desertweenie

Desertweenie Members

I love swallowing hot cum. I just keep sucking it until it goes limp and then I normally lick it clean

Mike1026 and Si69 like this.
  8. jsb

jsb Member

I didn't swallow the first time, because my friend and I were barely producing any sperm.
    We were 12 or 13 when we started, by the time we were 15 we were swallowing each others
    loads of cum. I love the taste and feel of cum in my mouth.

Si69, StrongRightHand and Jonny718 like this.
  9. bobjob

bobjob Members

I love it when a man grabs my head forcefully and thrusts his cock down my throat while he is having an orgasm, makes me so unbelievably horny!!

david2112 and Si69 like this.
  10. Thedude7

Thedude7 Members

Sadly no I was drunk and only remember parts of that night but I remember sucking and how much I enjoyed it, there was way to much for me to handle on my first time I spit it back onto him

11. The first time I sucked cock was when I was 13 he shot his cum into my mouth I loved the taste and swallowed every drop licking my lips

StrongRightHand, Jonny718 and jsb like this.
  12. ncbymail

ncbymail Member

I didn't for about a year. I'm thought I was just gonna try it because the wife had lost interest in fucking. But I kept at it because it was so hot and was soon sucking dick and swallowing just about everyone I sucked. That was 15 years ago. I love the taste of cum and don't fuck the wife at all now.

Jonny718 likes this.
  13. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

Hell Yes 99% of the time I swallow. The other 1% is covering my face

jsb likes this.
  14. Alwayshorny2020

Alwayshorny2020 Members

Not the first time but gladly take a load now.

15. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

I sucked cocks and then wanked them to cum at first. After the first couple I wanted to try someone's cum in my mouth. I found it is such a great feeling to have him jizz in your mouth. Swallowing is also less messy than a facial. I have only received one facial and that made me feel so sexy being his cum slut.

Si69, StrongRightHand and Jonny718 like this.
  16. Samcro204

Samcro204 Members

I tried. I really did try but it was such a new experience for me I choked on it.

17. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

In high school - nope - we 69'd and giggled for about 15 seconds. Couldn't keep going because we were laughing so much. High school was really about mutual masturbation and it seemed half the guys were into it - not the Kinseyan 5% or whatever. After high school, 99% female encounters with only MMF's an average of one every 10 years.

With quite rare situational exceptions I wasn't attracted to guys sexually at all

18. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

If I suck a guy to completion, I swallow each time, especially a young guy, cum is usually much sweeter. But I only suck a guy to completion when I can't for whatever reason get that hard dick & warm, spurting cum in my hot, man-hungry ass where I want it most!

StrongRightHand likes this.
  19. LetmeSUCKuDry

LetmeSUCKuDry always curious

Ive never sucked a cock, yet. I think I would like either. Just the feel of the cock growing in my mouth. I don't think I could get enough of it.

20. Alwayshorny2020

Alwayshorny2020 Members

I enjoy sucking cock more every time I do it

Marriedbicouple and I love it like this.