Did you "swallow" during your first bisexual experience?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by profezzor_x, Jul 7, 2008.

1. wanttotrynew

wanttotrynew Guest

I only sucked one small cock. It was so small it turned me of and I stopped. I would really like to deepthroat a big stiff cock, or cocks and let them expload in my mouth! I want it bad!

I'm anotherwise straight guy in good shape with the one strong desire.

2. j17435

j17435 Member

Yes. In fact, I asked the guy to come in my mouth. I enjoyed it and have done it a few more times since then. But I can normally only do it if I haven't come myself yet. Once I come, I tend to be less enthusiastic about the festivities.

ilscatan and Mike1026 like this.
  3. Miss Stone

Miss Stone Guest

She wasn't a squirter, so no..!

4. haggislad76

haggislad76 Guest

Didn't hesitate to let it happen. Having been married for yonks and never having come in my wife's mouth, I'd decide to let the boy flow when he wanted to come in mine. If you don't, well for me that is being something of a cockteaser.
    As to the feeling/taste, well let's just say that it feels great to me, the most natural thing in the world, and it's preferable to anal in many ways.

5. wanttotrynew

wanttotrynew Guest

I'm an otherwise straight guy, but really want to suck, deepthroat and let a guy cum in my mouth. A'm I the only one?

rookie67, jayjay522 and Ken77 like this.
  6. TBDM Miasma

TBDM Miasma Member

No you are not the only one. I am one too:)
    And theres alot more on here too.

rookie67 likes this.
  7. foundpuppi

foundpuppi Guest

My first one was because I wanted to know what it felt and tasted like. and after all these years I have swallowed every one.

8. rimbaud17

rimbaud17 Guest

My first bisexual experience involved my wife guiding my head down on her lover's cock. That was all about power exchange and it was very hot, but he saved his orgasm for her. The first time I was alone with a person-with-a-penis was with a lovely young transitioning t-girl (she was cool with that term, so I use it without disrespect). Yes, I swallowed.

Marriedbicouple and sofiacsu like this.
  9. stoat69

stoat69 Member

With my first guy, I had no hesitation to swallow every drop, and loved it, At the time it felt such a natural thing to do. I have a friend of about 30 years, and we will get together soon, and there will be lots of sucking and fucking and plenty of swallowing

10. biricky

biricky Guest

I am 35 and married and had been thinking about what it would be like to suck and guys cock and swallow his semen for some time. My wife has been doing it for me and I thought it would be good to try. After about 2 years of trying to find the right guy online, I finally did about 2 weeks ago.

His wife was overseas, so I went around to his place, and we had a cup of coffee and then just started sucking and masturbating. I loved sucking his cock it was suck a thrill and the best part is that when you are sucking and you know you want to swallow his cum it is all consuming. So as he began to tremble I got more excited and waited for the moment. When he came in my mouth, I expected shots hitting the back of my throat but it wasn't like that at all, it was just a warmness filling my mouth. I knew what it was and just swallowed. There was really no taste until about 3 minutes later when I felt a warmness in my throat.

Anyway after that I laid on the bed and he blew me. It only took a few seconds for me to unload in his mouth because I was thinking of how much I loved swallowing his semen. I am going to try for another load this week.

11. TBDM Miasma

TBDM Miasma Member

maybe a naieve question but how risky is it giving oral and the guy cumming in your mouth and gettin an STD?

12. crzhors

crzhors Member

when I was on that track, I wanted to feel it all! And it just gets better,toying now...

13. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

My first sexual experiences were with my cousin. I was ~10 or 11; he was ~16 or 17.
    He was my hero at that stage of my life so when he told to "keep sucking and swallow," I did as I was told.
    No regrets, I wasn't forced and I'm not going to change history and say that I was or make myself out to be a victim.

14. nig3lmac

nig3lmac Guest

First cock I sucked was an amazing cock. I swallowed everything he had. I blew him again the next morning and swallowed a 2nd load.

I think I've sucked 7 cocks now, some alone, some with my gf.

I always swallow, there is just something about the control of making a man come. And why waste it.

My gf says the only downside is there is never a reason for her not to swallow because I love it so much ha ha ha.

Marriedbicouple and edgrant like this.
  15. Wombatso

Wombatso Member

16. robwide

robwide Guest

but i'm seriously considering it!!!

17. nipers

nipers Member

not yet, but want to

18. persypussy

persypussy Guest

In my opinion nothing is more hot, sexy, turning and tastefull than a girls squirt.
    Even when i do it alone i cant help drinking my own.

Ken77 likes this.
  19. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I wish I could experience that at least once.

20. patmandu22

patmandu22 Guest

I didn't swallow but I did cum in the dude's mouth.