Did you "swallow" during your first bisexual experience?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by profezzor_x, Jul 7, 2008.

1. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

how did you feel about that, @Steveh ?

2. fredward

fredward Members

During my first MM experience in my 40s, I did suck a guy as part of the overall experience (I was at a sauna). However, I didn't make him cum, so I don't know what I would have done if he did.

For a lot of my MM experiences that followed, I was a receiver rather than a giver of oral sex. Eventually, I started to reciprocate, and one day in a different sauna, I was blowing a guy and he started to squirm. So I kept going and he came suddenly and heavily. I swallowed it all. It was a real turn on.

These days I like giving and receiving, and I like to swallow and be swallowed (tho my orgasms are dry now due to surgery). I don't really like the taste of cum, even my own. It's the other guy's orgasm that is the turn on for me. I'm just happy to swallow it down the hatch, but I don't stop to taste it or play with it.

3. Steveh

Steveh Members

I thought it was great!!!!!!

JeffT, rookie67, Ybcican and 3 others like this.
  4. rookie67

rookie67 Members

at he abs and a man came into my booth and showed me his cock and pushed it to my mouth. after he came in my mouth he leaned over and kissed me hard sharing the cum with me...so hot.

KC69, LowHangers, maanders70 and 3 others like this.
  5. topper

topper Member

He came in my mouth, but I used one of my wifes old tricks and let it fall out of my mouth back onto him

KC69 and Well I'm curious like this.
  6. Niamh Dunn

Niamh Dunn Newbie

Years ago i woke up a friend who spent the night at my house, we'd been out the night before and he crashed in my big double bed, he slept nude and when I saw his fat cock in the morning I slid it into my mouth, he got hard and I begin to go down on him. I loved the feel of his meat in my throat, he awoke before I could finish, so I stopped because I was slightly embarrassed with his cock in my mouth. We remained friends for years but never did it again.

7. Niamh Dunn

Niamh Dunn Newbie

maanders70 and JeffT like this.
  8. Niamh Dunn

Niamh Dunn Newbie

you like cock sucking stories ?

9. Alexresident504

Alexresident504 Members

Yes I did. It was part of the allure. The guy even warned me he was about to cum which only made me more eager and I just kept sucking and gulped down every drop.

RisingBi, DaveTheBiGuy, JeffT and 4 others like this.
  10. Beck46

Beck46 Members

No. Instead he pulled out and finished on my chest. He swallowed mine though.

SantaCruzRob likes this.
  11. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

No I didn't get any in my mouth. 2 of us visiting old bi guy at his apartment, so much come came out of our cocks that I wasn't ready. When I was sucking his cock I passed it onto the host who sucked it all out. I held the base of his cock and he throbbed and I felt three long squirts throb out of his cock, That was the host's treat. I did aim a few loads onto my chest, so I could see it shoot out of his cock, then the old guy slurped it off me. "Can't waste it" he said.

SantaCruzRob likes this.
  12. FireWolf78

FireWolf78 Members

I did, I remember it well. Heck it will be 30 years ago when I was in high school at 15 years old. I was timid at first, but I remember that it wasn't that bad because my friend told me I'll be fine & he swallowed me too.

Suburbanray and maanders70 like this.
  13. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

The first couple of times, they kept pulling out just before they came. I can't explain it, but on some deep primitive level I craved their cum, and wanted to incorporate it' taking their essence inside me. The next time, I reached around him and held him tightly until he came in my mouth. His orgasm was so much more intense from me sucking his cock, they never tried pulling away again.

14. Keen4bifun

Keen4bifun Members

Not on my first experience .. but enjoy it every time now

SantaCruzRob and Jcinalco like this.
  15. rookie67

rookie67 Members

that was awesome but i would have made him use lube to fuck me

SantaCruzRob, Jcinalco and Keen4bifun like this.
  16. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

You're a very lucky guy.
    Do you ever have the desire to top your girlfriend, or are you a total bottom and she strictly a top?

Jcinalco likes this.
  17. JosephOH

JosephOH Newbie

I did the first time. I mean isn't that basically the point? He started a bit soft in my mouth, I made it big and hard. He squirted on his tummy, I lapped it up like a thirsty dog, then got the last couple drops as I milked him with my mouth. Should have taken pictures or video...

SantaCruzRob, Ajr12002 and Jcinalco like this.
  18. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

Actually, technically my first bi experience was much younger, with a friend. He and I just pulled each other. No sucking at all. He didn't like it. What he did though was to roll on his stomach and got me to put the tip of my dick on his asshole. I had no idea it would go in. He moved back onto me and it went in all the way. There I was in denial, doing a few minutes of thrusting on him. He said "don't come in me, I don't like it" He obviously had one or two dicks inside him by then, with the ease that it went in. I had no control, nor did I care to stop until I gave him the lot.

19. Nigel82355

Nigel82355 Members

I love cum now!… but first time I was forced to suck and swallow!…

20. SergeantStroker69

SergeantStroker69 Members

I have eaten cum every orgasm since my first. If no one eats my wad I eat it. I swallow for every dick in my mouth. If the person sucking me won't do it I have them snowall me. I suck it from pussies and lick it off men and women.

I once sucked off 13 guys in one 24 hour period while overseas in a combat zone in the Army (8 of them twice, 5 of them 3 times) and swallowed every drop.

Barefoot Rick likes this.