Did you "swallow" during your first bisexual experience?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by profezzor_x, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Tower69

Tower69 Members

I did. First dick I sucked to orgasm was 3 years ago and it was a gay coworker in the car after work. As soon as I engulfed his dick, he started to moan. He started to thrust his hips, pushing his throbbing penis deeper past my lips. All too soon, I felt his cock get even harder and I knew he was getting close. With one last deep thrust and a grunt, he exploded in my mouth. Jet after jet was shot in my mouth. I kept sucking, draining his pulsating dick of all the cum it could muster. I swished his sperm in my mouth and all around his over stimulated cock. He made me stop as he couldn't take it anymore. I then swallowed and reluctantly let go of his cock. He then blew me and he swallowed my load.

I loved the taste of his sperm. It was slimy and slightly salty. He didn't shoot out a shitload of it but it was sufficient. Loved the feeling in my mouth as he came. Dick pulsating with every shot...

To this day, we still feed each other sperm from time to time.

Dano Dano, Ybcican, Franky29 and 10 others like this.
  2. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Do you do ladies as well?

jmadre likes this.
  3. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

So sexy - you describe the sensation perfectly

Windman, colloquial and jmadre like this.
  4. Tkhal87

Tkhal87 Members

Swallowed his cum twice that night.

5. colloquial

colloquial Members

6. 417guy

417guy Members

My first bi experience, I sucked his cock but didn’t swallow because he didn’t cum (we were both a bit drunk). We hooked up a few days later. We were both sober for round two, so I was able to get the “prize.”

Ybcican, Jcinalco, KC69 and 6 others like this.
  7. emptypockets

emptypockets Members

I have always swallowed why would someone not.

KC69 likes this.
  8. Steveh

Steveh Members

i did, because he was holding my head on his dick

9. Suburbanray

Suburbanray Members

I did not swallow. My first time was at a hotel party and I asked the three guys not to. It was a strip at the door party, I got there early, saw a guy on the bed with a nice cock and within minutes was sucking him, after asking first.
    It took years to build up the nerve to try it.
    It wasn't bad, but some gay guys there didn't respect boundaries. I don't think I'd ever do that again now unless it was with bi guys, or gay guys I trusted.
    One really fit, good looking bi guy came in, was swarmed by several guys massaging his body, sucking his dick, he went into a trance like state - until he came, then got startled by all the hands on his body and left.

KC69 and Well I'm curious like this.
  10. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

I think wherever you are there should be boundaries.
    Yes, straight guy goes to gay party to test the water, gotta start somewhere but hey, I'll bet I'd be nervous going into any situation like that. Yes, I want to try everything but I only want to try it with someone I'm into.

I think I'd be looking to suck cock first up, see if it progresses Bor is reciprocal.

I'm all for taking it up the ass but I'm going to be real careful when I'm in that position.

Great they want to fuck straight guys and we want to explore our sexuality. Gotta be considerate of both sides.

Suburbanray likes this.
  11. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

The one time I went into a cruising lounge a guy came in no-one else there and straight over to me, within a minute he has his hand on my leg. He didn't appeal to me. Almost grubby.
    He was polite and patient but I wasn't into him , he showed me the sucking stalls with the movie where I could watch while he accessed from below.

In hindsight I should have been in the stall and had I have not seen him I could have had my cock sucked and hopefully got off knowing it's a man doing it.

I had to let him down saying I was nervous and hoped to find someone younger than me.

Suburbanray likes this.
  12. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I did. No hesitation.
    I remember the first time I ejaculated as young man - I didn't know what I'd done to myself... but my natural inclination was to taste what came out of my penis. Ever since, I have never hesitated to swallow another man's load.
    One of my greatest annoyances during sex with my wife was her dislike for "EVER" tasting my cum. She refused. While she was willing to perform oral sex on me, it ended before she risked an accidental taste. Very disappointing for me.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2022
  13. DonJ

DonJ Senior Member

I did my best to swallow, but there was some leakage due to my inexperience. As he came, I kept the cum in my mouth. There was more cum than I expected plus the movement of my head going up and down on his dick caused a backup that spilled out a little.

Ybcican, KC69, Jcinalco and 2 others like this.
  14. BiCurious in NE Georgia

BiCurious in NE Georgia Members

Im 53 and take L-Arginine, L-Lysine and Sunflower Lecithin supplements....i don't have Any trouble getting hard fortunately and i gotta tell you, after a month of taking them every other day, i cum like Peter North. I live near a Large University and have had some girls say, "Wpw, that was A lot'....and i just smile =)
    Do some due diligence and see it its for you....they are very affordable.
    Btw, I've been 'very very curious' for a couple years now though and can Barely wait to wrap my hands/lips around another guys 'Johnson'...

KC69, thepapasmurph and Suburbanray like this.
  15. BiCurious in NE Georgia

BiCurious in NE Georgia Members

I dated this one girl for a few years...she was Amazing! She would suck my cock at ANY moment...and then go Ummmm, when i nutted. She could pull 2 nuts out of me at that age.....She loved to give me head driving down the Interstate so Truckers could watch her. facts. I still talk with her today and Often wonder if her husband appreciates her Oral skills. In 3 yrs, she literally sucked my cock 4x as much as we Fcked with thos big full lips of hers....

Ybcican, KC69 and thepapasmurph like this.
  16. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I followed your lead on this regimen of supplements. I have to say I haven't seen any noticeable change in my load yet, and I am thinking I might need to talk with my doctor about a testosterone supplement. I can get it up, but it takes me forever to cum. and I don't shoot anymore. It just oozes -might be part of aging - or that I do more giving of oral than receiving.

17. Steve L.

Steve L. Newbie

Yes. We were young and horny and it took us both by surprise. Made for easier cleanup too.

KC69 likes this.
  18. Barefoot Andy

Barefoot Andy Members

Not the first time because I wasn't quite ready for it. But I've swallowed every other time except for a couple of times when a guy wanted me to let it drip down my chin.

KC69 likes this.
  19. Msh1313

Msh1313 Members

The first time I sucked a guy’s cock, I spit out the cum. But after that, I always swallowed. I enjoy the taste and the feel of cum and want to swallow every drop

KC69 and Well I'm curious like this.
  20. Steveh

Steveh Members

II did the first time because the guy was holding my head on his dick until he was done shooting and held it there until i swallowed it all