Did you "swallow" during your first bisexual experience?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by profezzor_x, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

What about the second time...........!

2. sandybrooke

sandybrooke Members

second, third, fourth, etc etc

3. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

You animal................lol

4. Slimflipper

Slimflipper Members

I didn’t the first time because we ended up having sex and he came in me. The next day I did however. I was so focused on sucking and doing it right and he exploded. Hooked every since.

colloquial, KC69 and Lovnflman like this.
  5. Justme22863

Justme22863 Members

The bible belt still has bi guys .. I know I am one

KC69 likes this.
  6. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

......being a bi or gay men in today's bigoted, opinionated world is far from easy no matter where they live, but, to be gay or bi in the "bible belt" area cannot be easy at all, by any means.

So much hypocrisy, especially from the "holy roller" crowd, who, too much of the time, seem to be preaching hatred in the Name of the Lord.

That, I feel, is the biggest hypocrisy (and blasphemy) of all.

From what I've read in the past few years, it takes a lot of guts to be a bi/gay guy in such bigoted areas.

Whatever happened to "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone", and "Judge not, lest ye be judged."?

Stay strong, guys.......

Regards

John

RBecca and Poplo. like this.
  7. maanders70

maanders70 Members

It wasn't technically my first bisexual experience, but the first time with a dick in my mouth. Freshman year of college. I had read about a glory hole in one of the library bathrooms. Didn't even really know what that was. Went there probably 5 or 6 times and just jerked off and left because no one came in. Then finally got a guy, didn't really know how to suck dick yet and could barely reach the hole in the stall, but it didn't matter because he came almost instantly. Had no idea he was going to cum so fast. The whole thing made me really hard and I jerked off right after that and went back to that spot probably 20 more times with varying degrees of success.

Suburbanray likes this.
  8. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Except for Vanilla ......................lol

9. DeeJay7

DeeJay7 Members

The first two or three times I couldn't bring myself to swallow... I ended up spitting it out. Then I sucked a guy who was a nice guy with an excellent cock and without hesitation I took his load in my mouth, opened it up so he could see it on my tongue, then swallowed it while he watched.

I've been swallowing ever since...

KC69 likes this.
  10. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

That must have awesome for you being your first..............

11. DeeJay7

DeeJay7 Members

Yes. And it made me wish that I had done it from the very beginning. The first guy I ever sucked was a nice guy with a big cock and I spit his cum out. Given the chance to do it over, I wouldn't miss a drop.

12. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I know what you mean! I spit my first time also....now I swallow every drop............lol.

Suburbanray and KC69 like this.
  13. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Wait until you have a threesome.......wow.... : )

14. steviehale

steviehale Members

First couple of times no, more of a save and spit down the sink/toilet, but after an episode with some precum i did swallow, and if ive been with a guy before, i will, but never a one night stand, i do though with my current partner

15. Justme22863

Justme22863 Members

Can't imagine not swallowing, it's already in your mouth and it's as easy to swallow as spit. But e en better to hold it in your mouth and savor the flavor before letting it slide down my throat.. if the guy wants to see it on my tongue that's ok with me even though personally I don't see the attraction

16. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Cum I love swallowing it...................Got any for me................?

KC69 likes this.
  17. trieditall72

trieditall72 Members

I gave a guy a blowjob a while ago, and he had so much cum. I swallowed after the first couple streams of cum, and again as he filled mouth a second time. He kept on cumming, and it felt like I was guzzling from a tall glass. Three good mouthfuls later he finally stopped cumming. I told him next time he has to fuck me. I want to feel a load that big in my ass.

jmadre likes this.
  18. Oral_Jim

Oral_Jim Members

Yummmm, cummmm!

19. Texasdude65

Texasdude65 Members

No, just the thought of it kind of grossed me out. Not sure why, but when I finally did, he was my best friend and I felt that spitting it out would be rude, so I swallowed. After that, I always swallowed and got to where I looked forward to it.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2022
    jmadre, Suburbanray and Flash73 like this.
  20. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Awesome.....story....

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2022
    jmadre and Texasdude65 like this.