Did you "swallow" during your first bisexual experience?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by profezzor_x, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Steveh

Steveh Members

Sounds like a great way to get into taking cum, esp the part about the guy doing your wife.

2. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Me either, my wife and I have a some-what regular (four-some) couple and we all suck cock before and after it's going to fuck pussy.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  3. subshawn41

subshawn41 closeted sub

I've only swallowed once and it was not with the very first guy. The first guy didn't get to cum since I felt awkward after I did. I don't like the taste, but I like the act.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  4. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

In time the taste will get better since you have never tasted any thing like cum before and eventually you will love the taste of cum that's when sucking will get better and better!

5. subshawn41

subshawn41 closeted sub

I like my own sometimes, but that's usually after a ruined orgasm. I don't doubt your assertion though.

6. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

What about precum!

7. subshawn41

subshawn41 closeted sub

Now that I like. A lot!

8. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

That's where I really got started with my own precum! It wasn't until I had a threesome with my wife and her lover that I first tasted another guys precum which led to his thick juicy cum! While my wife and I played with his huge cock precum came out like a water face but when he came I always backed off! It was one of those times that when I went to back off he put his hands behind my head and pushed his cock deep in my throat that I first got the heavy stuff! I swallowed as fast as I could! He jerked sever time as he shot his load and some how I took it all! I had a hard time but at the end I loved it! My wife just laid in the bed just smiling! She confessed later her and her lover had it all planed can you believe that!

Marriedbicouple and subshawn41 like this.
  9. subshawn41

subshawn41 closeted sub

I can believe it. Not that I think that's bad. A little push can be nice.

10. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I thank you!

11. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

She doesn't have to push now! ..........I just love sucking a guys balls but as you know a guys balls are some what fragile! There was a guy some time ago that love me sucking his balls and he even shaved one time for me now that was some thing!

12. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Wow I just got a hard on reading your input!

13. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My wife gets really excited and super horny watching me suck and swallow our lovers load from his big cock...he's a heavy cummer too so it's always a challenge to swallow it all. We try and alternate who gets his load because we both love his taste, it's the best tasting cum either of us has ever tasted and I've swallowed well over 1,000 loads of cum.

14. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I guess we all have our favorites mine is a tall black guy in his fifties he is not to long but he has the thickest or widest cock I've seen or sucked and when he cums his cum is thick as hell! The first time I sucked him I dam near chocked and backed off but not for long for I wanted more of his cum although I lost most of it but not now his cock stays in my mouth until he has very little cum to give! His head on his cock is the biggest I've ever sucked or seen!

15. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I love sucking a guy right after he has fucked my wife it really makes me hot as hell especially knowing his cock has just been in my wife;s pussy!

16. Sevenbyfive

Sevenbyfive Members

Yes I swallowed every drop while he swallowed my load

Marriedbicouple likes this.
  17. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

My first time I swallowed his cum and boy did he cum wow! I had a hard time swallowing but with his hands behind my head there was no way I could back off but at the end I found my self enjoying every second of it and no he didn't suck me!

18. 2way4me

2way4me Members

Yes I swallowed (allways) (my boĆ­friend)

19. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

You just gave me a hard on!

himileage likes this.
  20. 2way4me

2way4me Members

oh, this was fast :grinning: