Did you "swallow" during your first bisexual experience?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by profezzor_x, Jul 7, 2008.

1. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

After having sucked guys off and allowing them to cum in my mouth and swallow it I could never understand why so many women thought it was disgusting, refusing to do so. I think it's the proper way to finish a blow job and always look forward to him shooting his load in my mouth.

2. Sigma94

Sigma94 Members

Kind of how I want my first time to go. Need to date another woman that’s open like my ex.

3. Wanderiam

Wanderiam Members

Isnt that how it goes. I hear stories from ex that love oral from their lady friend. Then you say hey can I try a guy and they say no.

4. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

My first time I never hesitated. I was in HS at the time and we became regular suck buddies for a couple of years. I loved the texture of his cum. The taste......not so much. I learned with a little practice to either swallow quickly so there's less time on my tongue, or deep throat and head it straight to my belly. I NEVER spit, but my suck buddy was about 50/50 swallow/spit.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  5. northernmale

northernmale Members

swallowed.

LowHangers likes this.
  6. Steveh

Steveh Members

yes, he was holding my head on it and shot off in my mouth

7. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I still remember my first time sucking a guy I never thought much about him cumming in my mouth even as I tasted his precum until he stiffing up little did I know he was about to unload as he put both hands behind my head and pushed his cock further in my mouth he shot his load and to keep from chocking I had to swallow and as I swallowed I I sucked his hard cock for even more cum! Wow I loved it! I had to pull back in order to breath some but I no longer pulled back when he had his cock deep back in my mouth! After all this I looked up and he was all smiles! I became his suck buddy for some time before he shared me with some of his buddies!

Marriedbicouple, Si69 and LowHangers like this.
  8. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Once you start sucking you will swallow alright! I did!

LowHangers and bigredinmass like this.
  9. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

If I ever do suck a cock, I'll definitely swallow. No point in sucking if you're not going to.

Marriedbicouple and LowHangers like this.
  10. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I guess if given the opportunity to fulfill my fantasy of giving a blowjob to someone I hope to. You can bet I'm going to take it to the finish in case he or I decide it'll never happen again.. I at least took it off the bucket list

LowHangers likes this.
  11. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I had a few suck buds that shared me with their friends. I took it as a compliment towards my oral skills for them to recommend me to their friends. Every one of them said "You're right, he's a great cock sucker". They too became return weekly regulars. I was surprised one afternoon with four guys wanting sucked off. I was triumphant but a little sore in the jaw having swallowed 9 loads over a three hour period.

Marriedbicouple likes this.
  12. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I've sucked four guys in the beginning but not now that's to much for my jaw but I did love the enormous amount of cum I got from the guys!
    Now and then my suck buddy share's me with a buddy of his that's fine with me! He's a Puerto Recon and boy is he huge! I love licking on his head and that drives him crazy!

13. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Be prepared when you so swallow for the first time it's not easy!

14. Theunderdog

Theunderdog Members

I didn't plan to my first time. Did it with a friend in the woods. I found that I actually enjoyed it, and I've been enjoying it ever since!

Poplo. and Marriedbicouple like this.
  15. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I started to chock my first time in fax I did, I started to pull away but he put his hands behind my head and for a while I couldn't breath until he pulled away some then that cum went back and forth until I was able to swallow! but by then most of the cum came flying out the side's of my mouth! I laugh now but not then! Most of the problem he was a giant of a guy around 6-5 with a cock just as big!

16. RandyD

RandyD Members

Your story reminds me of high school. I was a jock, perpetually horny and my girlfriend never really satisfied me. She used sex as a bargaining chip for EVERYTHING she wanted.
    Along comes Steve. I was in the bleachers at the swimming pool waiting for my next race. Steve comes up and starts talking. After a while, it became apparent that he had some sexual activity in mind; he wanted to suck my cock. I'm sitting in the bleachers wearing Speedo's and my penis begins to swell as I fantasize about how much I'd love to cum in his mouth and watch him eat it. I told him I'm not gay and wouldn't reciprocate. He was a year younger than me and I wanted to know if he had any experience. He said he had sucked off his friend "once" but it didn't go well. Since then, he's wanted to try another guy to see if things could go better.

I told him to meet me at my car after the swim meet and I'd let him suck me off . . but he had to swallow! He looked a bit scared but nodded "OK".
    After the meet, I was walking to my car wearing only sweat pants and a T shirt. My dick was swinging back and forth as I walked and I was getting hard in anticipation. The idea of using him for my pleasure and ejaculating in his mouth was almost more than I could bear.

Anyway, we got in the car and he just sat there looking at me. My sweat pants had a tent in them and a big wet spot at the top. I pulled him over to me and pushed his head down on my erection [still covered] but to suck off the wet spot. He kind of resisted and I told him to "get busy and suck my dick". He did open his mouth and in went my erection. I held him there to make sure he couldn't pull back off of it. My heart was pounding. I was panting. I thrust in--then pulled back--then thrust in then pulled back.

Up until then, all the action was mine. I told him to start using his tongue and close his lips around my erection. I was HOT, HORNY and DETERMINED to have him perform for me . .right then. I wanted to feel him sucking . . but not too much. I wanted to last a while so I went easy on him. In and out, in and out, in and out.

Then it started happening. My balls pulled up, my prostate began preparing for ejaculation and I was ready. Of course, the problem really was . . was Steve ready?
    I held him down as my penis hardened even more and began spurting. I was grinding my teeth. I was panting. I was swearing. "Take it Steve, eat it all, swallow my cum".
    He tried to pull away from the spurting cock in his mouth but I held his head firm. No retreat. "You're going to eat it", I murmured. I told him to just hold my semen in his mouth and it will just slide down his throat.

I had to laugh because he had turned green and was doing that little 'wretching' move trying to heave but I warned him against vomiting. "Just take your time", I said, and he did. After a couple of minutes my big oyster just slid down his throat.

HE WAS SO EXCITED! He had fantasized about that moment for a year of so but he thought it would never happen. He ended up sucking me off a couple of times a week for the next several months until he actually moved to another state.

Oh . . I DID share him with two of my grateful friends. They also used him for relief from their girlfriends but also just to role play domination / submission with Steve. He told me he was so forking excited to be servicing two more horny high school boys.

17. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Unlike Steve, I was a willing and experienced swallower of cum...the proper way to finish sucking a guy off! They all want to cum in your mouth.

18. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Your right I've never sucked a guy who didn't want to cum in my mouth before it was all over but then again if you suck a guy right he won't be able not to cum in your mouth!

19. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Fantastic story bud. Got me hard.

Marriedbicouple likes this.
  20. Thorshammer

Thorshammer Members

My first experience was with a guy fucking my wife. Over time, I became comfortable with being around another man sexually. I started out by having sex with my wife right after he did. Then I'd kiss my wife after she sucked his cock. I'd go down on my wife after he came in her. One day, the guy and I were alone. We talked. We talked about experimenting and what turns us on. I sucked his cock. Right before he came he told me he was about to cum. I didn't stop and let him cum in my mouth. I shallowed. After that, I had no problem sucking him to make him hard so he could fuck my wife...or clean his cock with my mouth after he fucked my wife.