Did you "swallow" during your first bisexual experience?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by profezzor_x, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Annon-k34

Annon-k34 Members

I haven’t had the pleasure to suck a delicious cock yet but when I do you can bet your sweet ass I’m going to swallow all of it. If he won’t let me I’d settle for a facial.

Daveosuck likes this.
  2. Steveh

Steveh Members

Yes I did, He was holding my head on him and shot off right in my mouth. It was so far down and in my mouth, I had to swallow , but loved it

Marriedbicouple likes this.
  3. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

He's going to want to cum in your mouth unless you state otherwise before hand. Every guy I've sucked off (and it's been many) was wanting to cum in the mouth sucking on their cock. Most were married to women who did not swallow their load, thus why they allowed another guy to suck them off knowing he'll swallow his load of cum.

4. I swallowed the first time and loved it and still swallow

5. Married John

Married John Members

I swallowed my first time sucking a guy didn't like it but have got accustomed to it really like it now

LowHangers likes this.
  6. Andys50

Andys50 Members

The first time I sucked it was a retired married neighbor He was standing I was on my knees after a couple of minutes he said he was getting close and do you want me to cum in your mouth I nodded yes I felt his cock started pulsating I felt his warm thick cum pumping in my mouth it was a lot and I swallowed it all

Marriedbicouple and LowHangers like this.
  7. Zach Michael

Zach Michael Members

My first time sucking a cock I went nuts and loved it. I sucked him off 4 times that night. I couldn't keep it out of my mouth .I'd wanted to suck dick for a long time. I didn't swallow though as bad as I wanted him to unload in my mouth. I told him if he let me keep stopping by to suck his dick I'd suck it dry and swallow for him

8. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

I didn’t swallow the first time I sucked a cock. He pulled out of the glory hole without cumming. That happened a few more times before I met up with a man at his house. He helped me with my cock sucking techniques and I swallowed his cum. After that I swallowed unless the cum was just too gross then I spit.

I don’t particularly like the taste of cum or really thick texture. What I like is making him cum. If I spit I quickly take his cock back in my mouth and gently give him more pleasure.

As I have aged, most cocks I suck are also older. With diet, medications and who knows what, most old men’s cum is pretty bad. The good news is that most of them don’t shoot much, if at all.

Andys50 and Sigma94 like this.
  9. hagel

hagel Members

I swallowed on my first bisexual experience. My only regret was not acting on my desires much sooner.

LowHangers, Andys50 and Married John like this.
  10. Bicaptain My Captain

After a few months in a new town I was finally able to hookup with another man. He is in his late 60s with several health problems but was able to get a nice erection. It took. a lot of effort to make him cum and when he did it felt like battery acid in my mouth. God only knows what caused that. It was the worst cum I ever tasted and I couldn't wait to get it out of my mouth. If I suck him again, I think I'll use a condom, something I haven't done in years. Any thoughts?

11. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I couldn't bring myself to suck a guys cock with a condom on it, that's like asking him to take a shower with a rain coat on.

12. Bicaptain My Captain

I've had a few quys insist on wearing a condom when I sucked them. Probably cheating on wife. As I recall, the taste wasn't very peasant and it reduced his sensitivity. I guess I'll just have to be ready for bad cum if I suck him again.

13. KurtH

KurtH Members

I didn't for A while after I started sucking cock. the first time was actually when a guy shot his load and took some on his fingers and said try it. He put some on my lips, I tasted it then went down and licked some more off his belly. that was the game changer, now I feel if I don't swallow that both of us are getting cheated. I even tend to pull a guy to me if I notice that hes getting ready to pull away and cum.

14. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Oh yeah, I grab his ass cheeks with both hands and deep throat his cock to the balls while he pumps his load down my throat. Being I have no gag reflex I really enjoy big cummers pumping load after load right down into my belly.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
  15. Pantyman75

Pantyman75 a man and his panties

Probably not till the 10 or 15th time we had a deal when we were about to cum we would say I’m about to cum then we would stop sucking and stoke till he or I would cum. Then one day why I was sucking him I thought to myself fuck it I’m swallowing he said that he was cumming and I kept right on sucking till he nutted in my mouth at that point I knew I was hooked on swallowing

16. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Me too, once I experienced feeling his cock pumping his cum in my mouth and continuing to suck his cock dry I've always taken the load and swallowed it.

17. Windman

Windman Members

I did swallow the first time. I guess I really didn’t expect it. I’m not sure why. I certainly knew if someone was doing that to me I would cum. But I surprised my self and and swallowed. After that it took a little while to get used to the idea of swallowing. Fortunately I havent had a bad experiences with bad tasting cum.

18. Andys50

Andys50 Members

19. Cumbrewer

Cumbrewer Members

I'm looking to suck my first cock and soon. Yes, I plan to swallow after playing with the cum in my mouth first! I want to get the full flavor and effect rather than just have it shoot down my throat. I gag easily so until I get over that deep throating will be secondary. I eat my own cum so I'm used to having cum in my mouth.

Marriedbicouple and LowHangers like this.
  20. late_bloomer

late_bloomer Senior Member

My first wife and I experienced our first threesomes with a guy she worked with. It was during this sessions that I gave my first blow job, but not to completion. Afterwards she and I discussed what had happened and how we felt about it. She was particularly interested in how I felt about the blow job. Did I feel guilty? Did I enjoy it? She was completely surprised when I went down on him. I told her I was too! I confessed I enjoyed it and wished I had let him finish in my mouth. Maybe next time I said. She laughed and said, 'really, you want a next time?'. Well, we had a next time with him, and several more after that. The second time when I was doing him he said he was getting close. I did a combination blow job/ hand job until he exploded in my mouth. Was an awesome feeling!! Swallowed every drop.