Did you ever sense that some women try to 'catch' you looking?

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by Thinking of Cora, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Thinking of Cora

Thinking of Cora Members

A not too common issue perhaps but I would like to address it. Sometimes a man will look without even realising it. If you are preoccupied and staring into thin air and happen to see an attractive lady's belly (who's wearing a belly top), then you might continue to stare without even properly realising it. This is the sort of thing that men need to be careful of because you could easily be mistaken as being a perv.

Recently I was sitting at a table in the work canteen, and this tall girl with an attractive figure came in. My chair was facing the kitchen area where she was preparing food. She was wearing slim fitting jeans and a belly top and her ass was just at that height so that it was right above the level of the counter-top! Each time I'd look up, (as a person does) I sort of had no choice but to look into her ass... as it was just at my eye level. I eventually changed seats as I did not want to be "caught" looking. Anyone else have experiences like this?

There was an article on some newspaper magazine I was reading recently, where a teenage girl wrote in to complain about how her friends parents complained to their daughter about how wearing a belly top wasn't appropriate in their house. The question was answered by painting the parents out has the baddies. I think it's inappropriate. This girl is essentially having to make the man of the house have to pass a sort of test each time she enters the house. The split second your mind realises that someone is wearing a belly top you go to look at how toned their belly is or isn't. It doesn't mean you're attracted to them. It's just instinctive.

2. Thinking of Cora

Thinking of Cora Members

3. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

I do my best not to objectify folks, but come on; you're wearing that, and you seriously expect others not to at least appreciatively glance?

4. Jesse49

Jesse49 Members

I have no problem looking at a good looking woman. I don’t stare but I don’t try to hide the fact that I was looking at her. If she doesn’t like it then it’s her issue not mine. Let’s face it women like to look and even stare at good looking men. When I’m out with my wife I’ll look at a nice looking woman and even comment to my wife about her good looks and she will do same if she sees a man she thinks looks handsome or built. It’s just natural for both men & women to look.

5. FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2 Vinegar Taster

My fiancé trys to catch me looking all the time :D

6. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

I am gay so LOL but I am also on the spectrum so avoiding eye contact is normal and I just stair downwards Sadly a couple of times women have pulled up their shirt to cover up. I honestly am not even looking at their body but something in the room. It makes me feel bad and want to explain which I only did once and felt like she thought it was a cover story.

7. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter