Did you ever give your S/O the option to be with others?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by topper, Aug 31, 2018.

1. topper

topper Member

Would you mind if your man was with other women? Guys, would you mind if your lady wanted to be with other guys every once in a while? What about bringing someone into the bedroom for the two of you to share?
    Have any couples mixed it up to add some spice to their sexlives?

2. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I wouldn't mind if my partner wanted to explore another's body at all. The reason is she let's me play with other women. She has no desire and is incapable medically of having sex anymore. I am still very virile and have to have sex on a regular basis. We have discussed our situation deeply and have resolved any issues with this lifestyle. She had some emotional issues at first but she understood my needs. As time went by she became accepting that I have a sexual outlet beyond our bedroom and trusts that I remain with her until the end. We have had a very close and loving relationship for many, many years. It continues as we remain honest and devoted to each other. As far as bringing someone into our bed to share this will not happen. So we don't mix it up or share sex with others. I have my outlets and she the knowledge that she comes first over anything else in my life. Yes, I have canceled sexual trysts in order to tend to her needs. She is most important and I can always find another time for sex.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

100% but i gotta be involved too, like, yes i want a piece of cake and yes i want to eat it all!

4. jgallo9999

jgallo9999 Members

Several years ago a guy would come into where my wife worked in retail and flirt with her. I found out about it and finally asked her about him. She admitted that she was curious about what it would be like with him and I encouraged her to find out, telling her that if she didn't that she would always wonder. He was also married. She finally discovered what it was like with him. She let him fuck her the first time at his house and later at our house in our martial bed. By the way, she was a virgin when we married and this was her first besides me.

5. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

We got married very young and after a few years hubby started asking me if I had ever thought about being with another man. One night I told him that I wondered what a certain friend of ours would be like and he told him! Yes Damn he Was Happy Too Help!

6. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

I would love to invite others in our bedroom, but always together, not separately.

7. nympho man

nympho man Member

I don’t have any desire to be with other women. But I certainly don’t mind my wife being with other guys, whether I’m there or not. I always get details when we are having sex.

Our sex life was always good. This just brought more passion into a good situation already.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  8. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

When we were in our 30's, my wife and I decided that she was free to have sex with others as long as there was no romantic involvement and she told me all about it. At the time, she was experiencing a lot of flirting from other men. She tried it a few times over about a year, then decided that it wasn't something she wanted to continue. She is still free to do what she wants, but there have been no other outside of marriage sex experiences in the past 20 or more years.

9. bunnygirl

bunnygirl available in taiwan

my boyfriends mess with other chicks since i have three guys i don't mind. one of my boyfriends does threesome with his younger brother and me often and his dad occasionally porks me with my boyfriend or younger brother

10. Ncrs

Ncrs Members

My wife has green light to fuck around anytime she wants. The only rules are she has to tell me first, and it can't be a friend of ours. Other than that game on.

11. topper

topper Member

I originally put it out there because I felt it be better to be open about , than doing it behind my back. I she was going to do it, she would do it regardless. Why not make the best out of it?

12. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Putting the cards on the table is the best policy. You didn't specify the nature of your relationship, but it really depends on what is agreed on as to what one should expect. What do I mean? Fur example, you met someone and are dating. It would be unreasonable to expect she's only having sex with you. And vice versa. But when you agree to an exclusive relationship, meaning it's just you two and excludes others, now you have a compact, a verbal contact which your integrity, should you desire to keep it, requires you to honor. Anyone breaking that is untrustworthy. Same applies to those marriage vows which include that. But if you both agree to amend the contract to strike the monogamy clause then it's no longer a violation of trust. Given how many otherwise seemingly good marriages end with spite due to breach of trust from infidelity, it makes perfect sense for adventurous people to not agree to monogamy. It could even become a matter of resentment that we have been imposed by such a non-natural limitation. Even the best of spouses under the best of conditions succumb to extramarital sex. It behooves us to consider this normal and natural instead of trying to fight it. Of course this should not include any dishonesty including failure to disclose all information between sides. A spouse should hear firsthand from the other in a timely fashion what has occurred. Or better yet, witness it in person. If trust is established and maintained, it helps assure the respect needed to maintain a healthy and loving relationship.

Alice in SC likes this.
  13. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That's just plain hot!!
    Sounds like so much fun that it should be illegal. ;)
    Just kidding, of course. It's awesome!

DaveTheBiGuy, 3some4life and AnyaZ89 like this.
  14. Rustie317

Rustie317 Visitor

Since we ended up sharing our bed with a girlfriend of hers, I gave her permission. She has well surpassed me and now has three somewhat regular “others” that are now close friends.

Deejay88 likes this.
  15. Laker06

Laker06 Senior Member

My wife has my permission, but I know shell never do it.