Did she smoke because of woman issues or for fun?

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by Monkey56, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Monkey56

Monkey56 Member

Do you think my (__Insert Name here__) is smoking for fun? or because she has woman issues? I have no idea which issues shes having well actually i got a pretty good idea why...Someone please help me to make her stop!! Im tired of smelling that discusting ciggeret smoke thing its absolutely HORRIBLE!! Please help :(

2. shaina

shaina No War Know Peace

you havent said who is smoking i'm not really sure hwat you want us to tell you

3. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

they have to want to change before they will

4. spooner

spooner is done.

People smoke because they're a)14 years old and think its cool or b)can't stop.

5. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

Exactly, if she's been smoking for a while there's probably a good chance she's addicted and really just can't "stop" and otherwise everyone that does smoke can probably say at the age they started they didn't care about the health risks thinking "oh I'm young" or "oh I won't get addicted", I'm sure all the smokers here can say they use to think that.

6. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

why don tyou, oh i dont know, ask her????

7. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

What? Who the hell smokes because of "women's issues"? And what the hell does "women's issues" mean?

8. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

it means their period!! lolololololol

9. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

Ok, but seriously, who calls it that nowadays?
    "Sarah Emily needs her lady-cloth and a change of petticoat. She's having womb trouble."

10. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

oh for gods sakes, her period? just fuckin say shes bleeding or menstruating or on the rag. jesus. TALK TO THE GIRL YOURE WITH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

11. THE MIGHTY TOENAIL

THE MIGHTY TOENAIL Member

monkey56...it would be easier for us to help you if you gave more info about the person and the problem...

12. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

maybe she took it up as a stress releiver from all her "girly problems"???

13. dixie_pixy

dixie_pixy HighMandi

Well I'm 19 and I smoke because I like to. I can go for days without a cigarette. In my opinion I just do it as a hobby. When I'm bored or sitting still I usually will light up. I smoke about half a pack or less a day! So, yah know. Besides, I hate to tell you this but it's honestly none of your business. Smoking is a personal decision (one way or another) and just because you don't like it that's not going to make them quit. Odds are if you say "I hate your smoking and I want you to quit" they will (at least I would) reply with "I hate your pestering me and acting high and mighty... I want you to fucking go to hell and mind your own god damn business!"
    So, best advice, deal with it. Hate to sound like a bitch myself but that's the way it is!