Did she cheat?

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by Psychopath, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Psychopath

Psychopath Members

If a male was exposed to a ton of lead as a child "takes just one oz to kill a adult" the ammount consumed was about 3/8oz every 2-3 wks for 5- 6 years, my understanding is it makes his swimmers swim back words, with two heads ect. So if the person he is with got pregnant would there be a possibility it's his?

2. Wait to see if the baby comes out with two heads.

soulcompromise and Irminsul like this.
  3. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

The Bad News: Lead readily crosses the placenta by passive diffusion and would likely cause impaired neurodevelopment in the child

The Good News: You’re a guy not a woman, Sperm that comes from semen with high levels of lead are unable to pass through the egg's coating.

Either the sperm is OK along with the child, or someone was cheated on

4. morrow

morrow Visitor

So if she is, and you think it's not yours... go get checked.. you be 100% sure then..

5. Psychopath

Psychopath Members

Thanks for the info, everywhere I read was saying about the same thing. DNA test I guess is the next step!

6. morrow

morrow Visitor

I would get the sperm test first... DNA might make it difficult at the moment.. or to go back on...

7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

its my kid..gonna need you to raise it......start saving money

Asmodean and Psychopath like this.
  8. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I was going to suggest paternity testing but it sounds like you guys have it figured out. Good luck!

9. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

How were you exposed to the lead.?
    Lead poisoning, leading to the term 'plumb stupid' was caused by absorption through the skin by plumbers who specialized if flashing roofs with new lead. Workers beating out the electrical underground electrical cable pitch filled boxes suffered in the same way.
    Simply being around lead would have had almost no affect on you, particularly if the lead was weathered and had an oxide coating.
    Most or the UK has lead water pipes underground and the transfer is minute.
    If you really are plumb stupid, I am surprised that you even remembered who you slept with and when. :yum::yum::yum:

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

11. Psychopath

Psychopath Members

This person would chew on lead weights as a child while fishing, back in those days no one knew better. Bullet weights which are sweet like how they added it to wine in the way back times.

12. Are you "this person?"

13. His Eden

His Eden Queen of Mean

14. Psychopath

Psychopath Members

Legality if i was I couldn't say do to self incrimination. What I've read about what that much lead does at such a young age, think big brother would probably go after this person.

15. Psychopath

Psychopath Members

16. Psychopath

Psychopath Members

T
    Although being funny, Chris Farley was actruly a very kind guy, sad on the inside is why he enjoyed making others laugh. As far as the truth about lead is it takes all emotions/empathy away from the person. I believe I read once they took lead out of paint, gasoline crime dropped around 80%, so it was more of a scare tactics. You can still be very intelligent even though ingesting lead, just scares others if you have no true feelings or emotions. Most learn to imitate the emotions to fit in.

17. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i don't really think big brother would be likely to bother going after someone for something they did as a child that only harmed themselves and was unknown to be dangerous at the time.

18. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I have never heard of that one before, I learn something new on HF every day. :yum::yum::yum:

The lead oxide on the weights would not have absorbed into your alkaline saliva, but any swallowed would be absorbed as plumbic chloride when it reached your stomach.

Clearly the time frame was a lot less than guys working with new lead for 40 hours a week over 45 years. Do you feel that you are still suffering as a result of your lead sweets.?

19. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Look on the bright side, kid will be impervious to kryptonite

Psychopath likes this.
  20. Psychopath

Psychopath Members

Actruly this person told me they still have cravings but said they definitely can resist hahaha