Did learning about 9/11 change the way you think

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Gone and forgotten, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm not sure how old I was... I'd have to math to figure that out.

What year was it again? 2001? Well I know Jeff Gordon won the championship that year. :innocent:

So that 31-18... 13? Would have been a couple of months after we moved to Australia.

2. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I was 16. 9/11 was the most surreal day. And then after work I went to my afterschool job in a deli and we didnt have a single customer amd ended up closing shortly after I got there. Then I went to my neighbor's house, he was/still is one of my best friends and his birthday is Sept 11. And he was so pissed because everyone had forgotten his birthday, poor fella :tearsofjoy:

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

We coincidently had americans in the house that day. I turned on the TV and it was on the news. They were absolutely flabbergasted. To me at that moment it was just another disaster on the other side of the world. I did get their reaction of course, but yeah I barely knew what the WTC was. I was 19

4. I was twenty-one. I was super spiritual at the time, and went outside the night before and prayed that something big would happen, something to make evil-doers pay for their crimes. As I was walking inside, a plane was flying overhead, and I watched it curiously until it passed over my house. It was just like an omen to me, but I didn't know what it meant at the time. Perhaps just a coincidence. Then I went to sleep. The next day I woke up and mom was fixated on the news, saying planes had been flown into the World Trade Center.

I was rather dubious. The entire thing struck me as a huge spectacle, and that's what I thought it was and still think it was to this day. It was just a made-for-TV movie for American audiences. That's what our culture is like. If it doesn't effect us directly, we just watch on our TVs and stuff our faces. I think my comment to my mom was something to that effect, that I'm sure it was really thrilling for everyone. "That's a terrible thing to say, Andy," she said.

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I felt 9/11 curbed some of my distaste and distrust for the government. I was really into bands like Rage Against the Machine and System of a Down and all about fighting for political prisoners and against the many pointless wars and involvements the US military had been in, but then 9/11 happened and I came to the realization that there are actually people out there, in this case, namely Osama Bin Laden and the Taliban that really hated our society.

It wasn't really until I saw the underground movie Zeitgeist, a few years later, that I started to question the official narrative of the events of 9/11.

6. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i didn't "learn about" 9-11. i watched the footage, 'live', minuets after it was taken.
    unless you mean the other 9-11, which happened ten years earlier, when salvador aliende, i think that's who it was, "shot himself" in the back with a machine gun.
    somewhere in south america, argentina was it? probable for refusing to sufficient screw his own country to kiss the ass of some international, probably american, corporation.

7. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

I watched the second plane fly into the tower. I watched the footage of the first plane fly into the tower. I listened to the people talking to loved ones from the planes that flew into buildings and crashed in a Pennsylvania field. I watched people free fall from buildings trying to escape the carnage, and yes I watched the towers pancake. Yes there was a conspiracy, it was a bunch of terrorists that planned to hijack planes and bring the USA to its knees. Guess what, it didn’t work, it brought us together.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
  8. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Your right it didnt work.... Alot of us can see right thru 9/11 - It was all BS!!

An inside staged event!!!!!! -- Showed just how determined the govt in this country is!!

9. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Still the most likely option, I agree.
    With hindsight we can say: it maybe brought the USA together on ONE issue, but not for long.