Did I move too fast or is she uninterested?

Discussion in 'True Love' started by WhatIsLife, Jan 21, 2019.

1. WhatIsLife

WhatIsLife Members

So I approached this girl I like (shes shy) she was nervous to talk to me at first and her body language was weird. We got along great and we talked and walked around the campus in lunch and had an amazing conversation of many topics oh I even made her laugh A LOT too and we made great eye contact and always looked me when we were walking. I then took her to class when the bell rang and asked her to add me on snapchat at first she hesitated then she said she would add me the next day but I kind of insisted her to take it (ik big mistake) so she agreed. I wrote my snapchat down on a piece of paper but she didn’t even take it and said that she would add me over the weekend which she did not. What should I do? My friend said I was a fool because I moved quickly and I pushed her to add me when she didn’t want to. What should I do? Should I talk to her as if nothing happened and yes I will take things slow next time I learned my lesson.

2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

No, If she’s the right girl for you, and you for her - it’s never too fast.

Did you ask her if she was currently dating anyone?

Because she could have just been flirting with you, and if she was well ... “There are plenty of other fish in the sea”

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

who knows? women are even more confusing than men.

it does sound like she's not interested for some reason. although there's no way to know whether you scared her off or she's just not interested. but then some women think that guys like it when they pretend to be uninterested, so she could theoretically be doing that.

4. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

It's funny how many men think making women laugh means anything. Lots of men who I do not fancy still make me laugh. It probably means we like you, but has no relation to whether we LIKE like you.

morrow and EloiseAtThePlaza like this.
  5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I suggest you present her a bear pelt and see what she does. :)

McFuddy likes this.
  6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

she is not interested

morrow and EloiseAtThePlaza like this.
  7. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I would have just asked for her number and called her in a couple of days. Do people still do that?

8. lion1978

lion1978 The King

You moved too fast, especially considering that she is a shy girl, you shouldn't have insisted on her adding you on snapchat, what @tumbling.dice suggested would have been better.

Did you scare her off, well that is a tough one to call, try aproaching her again and see if she is still interessted and if yes then be less insisting/agressive in your aproach.

9. This.

And it is entirely possible she did have a great time with you, but is just not interested.

10. etaf

etaf Members

yes , see if she wants to spend more time chating at lunchtime on the campus

11. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Yeah, don’t insist. That’s a bad move right there.

12. lode

lode Banned

Fun historical fact: At the Salem witch trials, the ability to hold multiple views about a person at the same time was proof of witchcraft.

Driftrue and EloiseAtThePlaza like this.
  13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Come on, you should have worked out by now what the Salem witch trials really were.

Bunch of Harvey Weinstein types getting back at all the pretty young girls in the village that wouldnt fuck them

Incel central

lode likes this.
  14. lode

lode Banned

Couldn't agree more.

15. Heh I didn't know that.
    Sooo....every woman with an opinion, ever.

James T likes this.
  16. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I think its important to keep in mind that just because a woman is friendly and nice to you doesnt mean she's into you

You should particularly keep this in mind before making accusations of witchcraft

Driftrue likes this.
  17. ^buuuurn her, she is not like us

[​IMG]

18. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I will turn you into a newt if you dont watch it!

And you wont get better

19. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

Talk with her like nothing happened. Because nothing did.

Driftrue likes this.
  20. James T

James T Members

Actually...its the other way around. The claims were started by teen age girls.