Did He Know I Was A Virgin?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by gembellx, Aug 6, 2017.

1. gembellx

gembellx Members

So I recently went on three dates with this man in his early 30s, who was super charming, told me he wanted to take steps with me , go on vacation, told his family about me, was very into me or so i thought. Anyway I really liked him and enjoyed his company. Third date he cooked me dinner at his place, we had sex. Then he went away for a few days. texted a little , when he came back he texted once or twice and nothing since. Classic ghosting story. I liked him a lot but moving on.. So Im 25 and I grew up religious although i have no faith anymore. I was caught up with studying the past few years and never felt ready to have sex until now( super late i know). My question is this... is there anyway he knew I was a virgin? and that put him off maybe? like I was super relaxed and wanting to do it so he would not have assumed from my nature (there was also no hymen issue btw).. but he did have to use lube so maybe I was tighter than the average woman and that freaked him out? We had sex twice but I just felt an instant emotional withdrawal from him after and especially the next morning. I also didnt come so maybe that bothered him as he told me he liked to please women.. but I still enjoyed it a lot. Or maybe its just a classic guy ghosting after sex story and I should have held out a little longer as I actually did like him.. anyway would appreciate any insights? Did he know I was a virgin and that put him off or was he just being super charming to use me for sex.. or maybe I was really bad in bed..

1 person likes this.
  2. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

a lot of guys will put on a huge show just to get laid. the dudes who have no intention of staying with you are usually very good at it.

1 person likes this.
  3. morrow

morrow Visitor

^^^what he said.. but perhaps he is just busy?

How do you know he told his family about you? He told you right?

4. gembellx

gembellx Members

He;s not busy. He works as a consultant and works from home and has bragged about how much he gets paid for how little he has to do. He is also always online on whatsapp but that was even the case in the brief 3 weeks he was organising dates with me.

Yeah on our third date, he told me he told his mum all about me, which was caught my attention because on our first date he told me that he never tells his mum about any relationship unless its one of serious interest. He usually tells his grandmother. He was just really full on in every way imaginable, I know its my fault for falling for it but still, when you like someone you want to believe they like you just as much.

5. morrow

morrow Visitor

Not your fault, it's what he wanted.. your wiser now! Have fun..

6. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Not to derail the topic, but I feel like this is the same person signing on with a different name, and pretending to be a woman no less. Maybe it's just in my head, but I'm having trouble believing someone would sign up for a site just to tell this dating story. It doesn't follow in my mind. In fact, I can't get my head around it at all.

Anyway, nice story. Welcome to the forums. Enjoy! Hope you stick around for more than just this once.

I'm being too pessimistic! :)

7. gembellx

gembellx Members

sorry you feel that way. I dont know what other person you are referring to but any mod would see my ip in london, and I have never signed up here before.

Im just trying to get a little insight into how men operate.. thats all. I have been going on a lot of dates the past few months and I never really connect with anybody, so when I meet a man I really like I probaly fall too hard/ overly invest. I suppose Im trying to figure out why he lost interest over night instantly after sex.. sometimes men can provide good insights that are practical and not emotional! I also cant go to any of my friends with this,..because I have never made it a public service announcement that I was still a virgin at 25. Most just assume otherwise.

8. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

I doubt it had anything to do with your lack of experience. You may have been played.

9. Goander

Goander Members

I once had sex with a girl and did not know she was a virgin until after we had sex.