Did becoming homosexual/bisexual change you?

Discussion in 'Other Sex Discussions' started by musicfreak9000, Oct 9, 2009.

1. BirdFlu

BirdFlu resident alien

Didn't become it. Just 'twas

FredBrice, Si69 and FWKbi like this.
  2. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Not in a huge way but it was a weight off my back. And the realization of my bisexuality was spontaneous and anticlimactic. But I did feel more confident in my feelings for guys. I wondered less and enjoyed more. Now to experience guys in person!

3. Nakednudist

Nakednudist Members

I don't believe I became a homosexual. I was born gay. Definitely love cock rather than c unt!

FredBrice, DaveTheBiGuy and FWKbi like this.
  4. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Never gave it a thought until now..............I did loose some friends but then again I gained a few most of them much younger then me. I guess the younger ones are more bold in approaching me to suck them!

FredBrice and Barefoot Rick like this.
  5. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

Question makes no sense, it answers itself, even though it's a false premise

"Becoming" implies a change is occurring, therefore you changed, no need to ask.

Your either gay or not, so you don't become

You may realize or stop denying your gay, you still don't change, you may change your lifestyle.

Now coming out may change you, because of the external reactions.

FredBrice likes this.
  6. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I still love women so I think that makes me bisexual ...................you be the judge..

FredBrice, Barefoot Rick and FWKbi like this.
  7. Melancholyfornostalgia

Melancholyfornostalgia Members

Yeah once I stopped trying to date women so I felt normal I felt very relieved really I knew I was bisexual during and after puberty like I know If im hungry or not I just instantly understood

also all these people saying you just are born gay or bisexual are wrong babies are not born with any inherent sexuality you are neurologicaly absent of any sexual hormones or chemicals to say otherwise is…. Shady in my opinion

you are shaped by your growing personality and it’s interactions with your environment and family evidenced anecdotally in my own life as my brother being gay as well probably poor female authority figures or something I have no clue but it’s highly unlikely to be inherent like people say it is if that type of stuff happens unless you guys want to start saying theirs a gay gene like a coocky pastor or something

FredBrice and Si69 like this.
  8. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

No one needs to or is in the position to!

FredBrice likes this.
  9. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Thanks...your right !

FredBrice, Barefoot Rick and FWKbi like this.
  10. MJSkier

MJSkier Members

I didn’t know I was bisexual/gay till I was in my late 30s. I was actually homophobic. I had seen some guys having gay sex at a resort I had worked at years ago and also remember a time seen a guy with a big hard dick I definitely looked at it but never thought about sex with a man. Fast forward now I’ve done everything with a guy and love man on man sex. I truly think I’m gay. But I’m married to a woman. So yes it’s changed me. I also now completely except LGBQ

11. Texasdude65

Texasdude65 Members

Didn't change me, as I was into both males and females for a long time. As for becoming gay, some say that you either are or you aren't, like there are no inbetweens. I disagree. A lot of boys will explore and mess around together when growing up, then later become interested in girls and are straight. And there are a lot of straight guys who will let a guy suck them off for a variety of reasons. Especially married guys not getting it at home. Then, there are circumstantial situations where straight men will engage in male on male sex, because women aren't an option. (Prison, male explorers of old, etc). When I was a boy, I messed around with many of my boyhood pals, but as I got to be a teen, I was always being hit upon by girls, so that became a thing too. (Interesting note: Every girl I knew and ended up engaging in sex with, was the instigator. Interesting, because society always portrays boys are being the aggressors). I enjoyed sex with girls and later women, but the older I got, the less I was interested in females. I just didn't click with them. Too much drama, too many demands and felt like I was being roped in. After my divorce, I just crossed women off my list when it comes to sex. I know a lot of guys struggle with "coming out" and I feel for them. To me, it was just a part of being a highly sexed male and didn't see the need to pigeon hole myself into a "this" or a "that". Anyway, that's just my situation.

Suburbanray, Si69 and FredBrice like this.
  12. trieditall72

trieditall72 Members

It did change me. Now I think of cock every time I see a decent looking guy.

dd788snipe and FredBrice like this.
  13. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

Interesting. Are you a gay or bisexual guy? Most bisexual guys are only interested in another guy's dick or ass, but not all. Some bi guys are truly interested in intimacy with other guys, but that seems much more common among guys who identify as gay.

RisingBi, dd788snipe, JeffT and 3 others like this.
  14. regina73

regina73 Members

yes it did

15. topper

topper Member

I certainly became more open minded about it and accepted it as a logical alternative to achieve the same goal( sexual satisfaction), when my wife was physically done with sex for herself.
    Growing, is change.

16. dd788snipe

dd788snipe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It absolutely did. I think I became more accepting of people who think and dress differently. I look at men in a much different way but still keep it close to my chest.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2023
  17. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

Most (maybe not all?) gay (and some bisexual men) feel the same way as you

FredBrice likes this.
  18. RisingBi

RisingBi Members

Even in the four years since I first posted to this thread, with my more recently coming out to myself now as almost totally gay, I am now not only totally accepting of all gay men, from the burley, hairy masculine guys (but not super hairy lol) to the most effeminate twinks, but also actually feeling desire across that entire spectrum (the only exception is drag queens: I want my guys to be all man--and btw I consider effeminate men to be all man too, as long as they're not pretending to be a woman, which I have no desire of having sex with ever again, despite still feeling sexually attracted to them).

The large gay social group I hang out with now include that total spectrum, and I love all of them, and can even see anyone of 90% of them as a potential FWB--if they weren't mostly already paired up in partnerships and marriages with each other: damn! That's a major change for me. I guess it doesn't hurt to feel totally at home when I'm hanging out with them: they are totally my tribe.

19. KDaddy23

KDaddy23 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It most certainly did; otherwise, I don't think that I would have stuck with having sex with both boys and girls. Once I got that taste and feel of dick, everything changed even though it would take me a lot of years to put it all into perspective but, yeah, having started young, I had time, the intelligence, and the drive to find out how it changed my life and put me on a path that I have no regrets being on. Being in peer groups with people who didn't know who they were as a person... but I knew who I was and, importantly, I knew what I was and that if no one else would accept this about me, I had to accept it for myself. Having adults scolding me for being too mature for my age but once I got my eyes opened, there was no closing them again and, besides: Where's the fun in that?

RisingBi, dd788snipe and FredBrice like this.
  20. topper

topper Member

I don't believe I'm gay or bi, just open minded to experiences presented to me.

dd788snipe likes this.