Did anyone see....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by zeppelin kid, Jun 14, 2006.

1. zeppelin kid

zeppelin kid Member

The video of Bush in Iraq talking to the Iraqi Prime Minister. Because I did and it looked completely fake and made up. In fact at one point Bush said to the Prime Minister that he's here to look him in the eyes and he did actually look him straight in the eyes but it just didn't seem right or true. The whole meeting seemed odd and unreal in my opinion. It just didn't fit in with the surroundings or what was going on.

And not only that but I have been noticing that Pres Bush is acting a bit strange lately. He seems to be more intelligent or well spoken and just doesn't look like the old George W. You know what I mean the guy who studders as he pronounces big words and the guy who laughs during important speeches. He seems different now as if they have a guy who looks just like him.

You can call me crazy but I think that Bush has a new bodyguard type person to fill in for him during dangerous times and to make some speeches and not only that but the administration is creating false videos now to show to the U.S. people.

2. zeppelin kid

zeppelin kid Member

I guess no one saw or cares about the video. I wanted to see if other people noticed some of the odd things that are going on in regards to the political and military videos that are being released to the media.

3. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

I don't watch jr's speech's. He's shown an absolute disregard for the truth.
    I also don't believe that jr visited the troops in Iraq and served them turkey a few thanksgivings ago, despite pictures claiming he did.

4. zeppelin kid

zeppelin kid Member

Yes thats what I am saying. All of these videos that the american people are seeing are most likely fake. Its pretty crazy when you think about it.