did anyone get the liquid lsd that followed the sts9 shows&harvest fests in the fall

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Colt, Jan 10, 2005.

1. Colt

Colt Member

Hey did anyone else follow a lot of the fests and sts9 shows during mid to late 2004 try any of the excellent liquid acid that traveled across the country for quiet a while. Did anyone else get any blotter acid and 2-CB at the sts9 shows throughout the southeast including Atlanta, Athens, and the carolina states.
    GREAT SHIT. Is anyone going to go to the Terrapin Hill Harvest fest in Ky.? Where else is Harvest going to be. Any info on any other fests would be greatly appreciated... is anyone else hitting the fests, shows and gatherings again 'till they feel like stopping.

2. eat_some_LSD

eat_some_LSD Senior Member

The only good acid I'd experienced for myself at that time was the Angel blotter, more than likely dropped with the silver that had been floating around the Boone area for quite some time before the blotter itself showed up.

Hadn't heard about any 2-CB, though I'd come across some 2-CT-7 back in December '03. ;)

3. frankybarrellass

frankybarrellass Member

I am coming across pink elephants, and white blotters...anyone know anything about either? I have not tried the white blotters yet

4. Evan

Evan Member

i've heard the pink elephants vary, some very good, some just alright. I've heard that the white blotters are a little weak. You live in midwest? Thats the only place i've heard of the white blotters. But the pink elephants have made it all around east coast from pennsylvania to florida.

5. OneLastTrip

OneLastTrip Member

igot some pymids and checker boards at the rat dogg show it really good but its taxed pritty good

6. frankybarrellass

frankybarrellass Member

it is called the us postal service...lol;)

7. redresonant

redresonant Member

lsd is crazy stuff sts9 is a good band to see on it ... unless you get paranoid!

8. Evan

Evan Member

oh by the way, I caught some of the liquid at a Sound tribe show.. although soundtribe isn't really my music (I just went to see what they were all about), so the trip was a little strange. The liquid was sort of weak like 40-50 mics or so, at least the liquid I got. but its back so no need to worry :) Talk about a silver summer.. yum.... :)

9. OneLastTrip

OneLastTrip Member

hey can anybody tell me what the dancing condoms look like and pink elephants look like... the color of the paper and the print on them? i have someone who "claims" they have some. i been trying to get my hands on them... heard they are really good?????