Dick Size

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by LJDV, Apr 15, 2007.

1. L.A.Matthews

L.A.Matthews Senior Member

Wow...You make it sound like a trend that 'everyone is doing these days'. I'm perfectly fine with my sexuality, and being curious about the same sex, yet not acting upon it doesn't make me confused.

And as for what my friends think, they couldn't care less what my sexuality is, seeming they're a mix of straight, bi, and gay themselves.

I'm 18, but I fail to see where age comes into the matter.

2. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I really wish gay people wouldn't do that LA, we (gay people) are the first to complain if people try and convince us we are straight, people should be congratulating you on being so open with yourself that you acknowledge you are 'bi curious' and not being so disrespectful as to try and dictate what your sexuality is
    S

3. Samhain

just to add, I find this really offensive
    I have had people call me a 'so called gay' person who hasn't met the right women yet, gay people should know better to make statements like this, if its directed at us its called homophobia, its not a joke, its not funny, its just plain and simple narrow mindedness
    S

4. L.A.Matthews

I think it just goes to show, Sam, that you get narrow-minded people in all walks of life. Just because you're (in a general sense, not a 'you gays' sense) a minority you're not exempt from being ignorant, because you're usually the victims of ignorance.

5. Samhain

yeah true, I get so angry though because we should be showing an example of how we wish to be treated, not be making the gay movement look bloody silly by insisting that everyones gay
    S

6. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

Dear God! I was making a joke! Please calm down. You people had a whole long conversation before I could get in.

I will stop making jokes on this forum because obviously sarcasm is completely undetectable. When I called you a "so-called bi-curious" person, I was just kidding around! I didnt mean any offense.

I was by no means implying that L.A. Matthews is in fact gay. I was just regurgitating the shit that gets passed by so many bi people's way these days AS A JOKE.Do you really think I was being serious when I said "Everyone is doing it these days?"..Sorry. I'll be sure to keep it to myself in the future.

7. L.A.Matthews

Sorry Andy, jokes don't always transfer in text so well.:)

But still, it brings up a good point though.

Just a misunderstanding.:)

8. SlickyPants

SlickyPants Member

My Dick stands 12"... Rock hard of course. It is made of polystone after all. Rub him the wrong way and he'll spray you full of lead. [​IMG]

Oh, not that type of 'dick'. I see. In that case i'm 6". Rub him any way and he'll.... Nevermind.

9. USA in decline

USA in decline Member

Mr Bush is the biggest Dick.

10. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

Bush doesnt have a dick. How do you think he got his name?

L.A. Matthews - thanks for understanding. I'll be more careful in future :)

11. USA in decline

USA in decline Member

WELL thats true too.

12. Samhain

ok lets get this show back on the road, we are here to discuss mens dick sizes and its going off topic, I can't believe its too difficult to stick to this subject matter!
    S

13. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

Hah true, but then again, what are you doing on this thread Samhain? Are you not telling us something? :D

14. doom876

doom876 Member

5 inches, maybe 5 1/2 now since that was a 2004 measurment, only 16 tho, hope it hits six, when you're hairy and chubby(230lbs)it looks smaller

15. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

Oooh you're hairy and chubby? PM me :D

16. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

It's good that some people are honest about their size. Especially the 'younger' people who probably care about such things more than others.

17. pianoperson60

pianoperson60 Senior Member

my penis is actually 3 feet long.

18. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

Wow! Thats only about 15 times as long as my ass is deep. You probably wouldn't have much fun with one of them =[

19. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

Yeah. It's nice to see people being honest. I hate hearing shit like "Oh, well mine is like 14 inches, fuck yeah".

Woo. Penises. 3 feet is too long, that would not fit in me. It'd be creepily huge, lol.

20. joystick2

joystick2 Member

I'm about average. 6 inches, maybe a little shorter.