Dick pics now illegal in Texas

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by 6-eyed shaman, Sep 8, 2019.

1. lode

lode Banned

That's how Godzilla felt too. But when Mothra started destroying Tokyo who did they call?

Misunderstood people still have a lot to offer!

Driftrue likes this.
  2. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Nobody in their right mind would ever say Chicago or New Orleans are not infamous for corruption and, in Texas, they like to do everything big. In real life, you never want to live next door to the Beverly hillbillies. The damned governor was such a throwback he threatened to secede from the union, until the Mexican cartels told him they would start to take it personally if he didn't stop spouting smack. Texans aren't worse, Texas is just bigger and has money, which is worse.

They are schizophrenic too, with the country folk voting to secede from the union, and the city folk coming from all around the country and even having to insist on getting rid of the blue laws so they could do their shopping on Sunday.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
  3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

You Don't Like Pics Of Guys......You Don't Like Pics Of Girls.......Looks Like You Are Rapidly

Running Out Of Options Here...... :D

Cheers Glen.

4. I just don't believe in the body. It doesn't speak anything to me.

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

What about pictures of vocal chords then?

lode likes this.
  6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Are you kidding with all of the sexual harassment that goes on in police and sheriff’s departments throughout the country, it’s probably a dick pic from a fellow officer

parua likes this.
  7. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Herself, on her camera.
    It's a "mirror selfie", isn't it?

parua likes this.
  8. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Why so much animosity towards the Lone Star State? The Sunday shopping blue laws were changed back in the 80's or 90's - by popular demand. You can shop on Sunday in most places outside of Texas. Secession hasn't really been seriously considered since before the Civil War and its never been voted on since.

9. wooleeheron

I've watched the KKK take over the entire country in twenty years flat, make all of our votes meaningless, stomp all over the fucking constitution, build more prisons than hell itself has, and elect Donald Duck president. I'd say its about time to say something about which fucking states and who is responsible.

Anyone remember when it was safe for kids to play outside? Or when they faced a bright future, other than global warming? If the American dream were any worse a nightmare, it would be hell on earth.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
  10. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

I remember when it was safe to play outside too. Somehow though I don't see the demise of that the fault of the KKK and believe me I am no KKK supporter. I also don't see how all of the ills in the US can be tied to Texas (many would argue if more states were like Texas the US would be a much better place) or how a rational claim can be made that the KKK runs the country.

11. wooleeheron

I know better, and have quantifiable scientific proof of exactly who is responsible, and how to deal with the bastards once and for all time. They are merely organizing like chickens, and I tell people you are either smarter than a damned chicken, or you are the chickenshit chicken. My solution doesn't require anything, except work all done in the public domain, and I'm hoping at least a few hundred thousand people will expand upon it.

The computers will soon spit out all 4,430 poems explaining in excruciating detail how to deal with lynch mobs. You can run, but you cannot hide from your own soul and the one greater truth all share.

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

13. wooleeheron

You are either smarter than the damned chicken, or you are the chicken! Honesty is only a lonely word, when lawyers charge by the syllable.

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Irm-in-sul - the triple threat of syllables spoken in three second intervals
    My mind's just too quick and subliminal
    She puts you in the ground with the phosphates and minerals

15. wooleeheron

Yo Mind is Worthless Crap!

Always adamantly insistent upon leading your heart,
    Making it the last thing anybody gives a shit about!
    The last thing anybody I know gives a shit about!
    Is how you will ever be remembered by anyone!
    Is how. tremendously, rewarding it is to be you!
    Your endless list, of unsung accomplishments!
    Yo many contributions to survival of the fittest!

Work in progress

16. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

His repetitive ramblings about the KKK taking over the whole country only makes it apparent that at least his self proclaimed brain damage is real.

17. wooleeheron

The entire Libertarian party and their party leaders that run the republican party are all card carrying KKK members, so I take their word at it that they run the country, now that they've destroy our electorate and constitution. Only an asshole would deny the blatantly obvious truth that they don't even really try to deny themselves.

Donald Duck is in office, because of too many assholes spouting complete bullshit. Whatever the fuck they feel like about anyone or anything whenever they fucking feel like it.

18. Spokaneguy

Spokaneguy Members

Hmm I’m okay with Dick pics

19. wooleeheron

Show them to a cop in Texas and we'll see just how OK you are with sharing them.

20. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Over the years both Jane and I have been asked for cock and pussy pictures by idiots on the internet.
    We keep a few pictures on the server drive, so that we can sent them straight away.

My cock.
    untitled.png

Jane's pussy.
    Persian-cat.jpg
    Jane strung the last idiot along for nearly a month (and more than 100 messages) before she agreed to send him the picture.
    She added a message "Stroke me very gently, or I will claw your junk to shreds"