Dick pics now illegal in Texas

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by 6-eyed shaman, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Safe to say, I won't be seeing a dick pic from him. ;)

2. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Mother Nature's love is irresistible, and your wish is often her command. Dickheads are one of her specialties. There's a reason humanity survived its own dickheads.

3. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

If that law was in place in New York former member of the United States House of Representatives Anthony Weiner would go bankrupt

Mustard Tiger likes this.
  4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Would that part of you be your dick?

5. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Its illegal to take a horse into a church in Texas. They're dickheads and probably have no clue whatsoever how to enforce it and will let the dogs loose in the local counties. They insist on their witch hunts, and invent new ones when they get bored. It was queers, now they're going after everyone else. Like I said, technology is about to make being a dickhead expensive.

Already, truckers and others have sued local assholes for smashing their windshields and whatnot, forcing dickheads all over the country to stop electing the biggest dickheads among them sheriff. The more rope you give the KKK, the more they will hang themselves. AI is the future, because there's no intelligent life around here. Once the remaining asshole are forced to move into more urban areas, their new neighbors tend to set them straight.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
  6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Alice appears somewhat shocked

[​IMG]

7. Yea, I wonder how that works with long distance texts?!?!?!?

8. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

That would be a rams penis. I don't have photographs that focus on it. Or did you mean an actual severed limb? I don't think 6-eyed would like that. In fact, I'm afraid he might perceive it as some kind of muslim terrorist act

9. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Why pick on Texas? You can go to any state and find a good % of dickheads and incidents of heinous crime. There are millions of great people in Texas and the rural areas are not necessarily the third world backwaters you portray them as. The two barbarians you refer to were caught and imprisoned and may have been executed by now.

10. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

i've never been sent an unsolicited dick picture. i don't know what women complain about.
    the key is to not make your gender obvious, and then everyone assumes you are male.

11. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

12. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

It's not so strange, if you think about it. the way men and women communicate things differently causes misunderstanding all the time.
    for instance I might voice my feelings and Luv just shows them in his actions, and then I feel he doesn't love me because he doesn't SAY so.
    even when I know this difference in communication, i sometimes fall for these insecurities.
    So, men like getting random pictures of butt and tits... they cannot really understand, even if they are told, that women don't feel the same reaction to a dick picture.

Deidre and Mysteron like this.
  13. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

If I got them I think I would be in trouble .................................................................

Driftrue likes this.
  14. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

My husband and I started off as friends, so there were no dick pics. He jokes now about sending them, but knows it wouldn't ''do'' much for me. I like words. Wit/cleverness mixed with sexy words...it works for me. My husband likes pics of me...I'm like, you're seeing me later today, he's like...I need something until then.

I don't ask what he means by 'need.' lol :grin:

Drift's post sums up my feelings, too.

As to the topic, sounds a little extreme, but unsolicited dick pics can be annoying/offensive.

Mysteron and Driftrue like this.
  15. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Here ya go.

[​IMG]

Driftrue likes this.
  16. lode

lode Banned

I don't really believe there's anyone in my state who wouldn't want to see a picture of my dick.

The already blind I guess. Just a reminder of the splendor they could never behold.

17. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Probably a bunch of pissed off Dicks in Texas...

18. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

it is now.

[​IMG]

19. parua

parua Members

Looks like I'll be turning to a life of crime.

20. parua

parua Members

What is she looking at on the phone?