Dextromethorphan [DXM] FAQ

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by MeatWagon499, Jun 17, 2008.

1. trvc5Dank

trvc5Dank Member

Yeah but its it this tussionex hydrocodone cough syrup i want to drink. anyways ive done both shrooms and lsd.

2. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

CCCs are NOT as bad as people make them out to be. people need to stop over-exagerating shit. people die from them because they're stupid and take too much because they assume because its over the counter its safe. taking 8 coricidins isnt going to kill you. thats like saying taking one extra tylenol is going to give you liver damage.

im not saying people should use cccs for dxm but people need to stop spreading horror stories about them and come clean and say people are stupid for doing high amounts of the shit. stay at a low dose if you have to do coricidin and youll be good.

3. HippiexChild

HippiexChild Banned

You, My Friend, have no idea wtf your talking about. I know a chemist in real life. He is my bestfriend. I know exactly what DXM and CPM do to the body. Especially at low doses. I also know what it does because I was on a Coricidin binge for 3 years straight everyday taking 32 of them on average at one time. I'm now more fucked up then you can ever imagine my friend. I have to take heart medication because my heart thinks it has to beat super fast to beat normal. Sounds of a car engine freak me out. Sometimes I zone out and wonder if i'm even here. If I can't see myself, I freak out. I have to look at my body to know that i'm alive and that I exist. Loud noises scare me. I can't sleep in dark places anymore. My kidneys are super fucked. It takes an average of 5-8 minutes for me to piss. I've been sober for 2 years.

CPM and DXM alters the brain in such a way when you take it like your supposed to that over time it affects the way you think. Now abusing it causes the brain to shift gears so fast that your five senses are rapidly being altered. Anyone with half a brain knows the molecule for DXM. C18 H25 NO aka (+)-3-methoxy-N-methylmorphinan hydrobromide monohydrate. Now as for CPM. And this may not mean much to you. 7-diethylamino-3-(4'-maleimidylphenyl)-4-methylcoumarin. Do you even know what any of that is? Well if not, let me explain. Diethylamino is basically used in sunblock to prevent exposer to the harmful UV rays. maleimidylphenyl = not important. methylcoumarin is very acidic. Its used in drain cleaner, bleach, and the list goes on and on. Now imagine putting all that stuff in your brain... Abusing a molecule like that will fuck you up. If I knew all of this before hand, I would have NEVER took coricidin.

So there you have it. The facts about Coricidin. No more bullshit or horror stories. Have a nice day.:cool:

4. HippiexChild

HippiexChild Banned

Your body is trying to fight off the chemicals and your really irritated your body. When you over take any pill, your overdosing. You don't have to go to the hospital to overdose.

5. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

going on a coricidin binge for 3 years straight and doing 30 pills at one time? thats way too much cpm. you did that shit to yourself. its your fault. you take an insane amount of cccs and then you try to say its the drugs fault for what you are.

stop making people feel sorry for you.

6. HippiexChild

HippiexChild Banned

Well, I supported my statement with facts. I also stated that taking CCC's in any amount other then it says on the box is insane. Its really up to the public to decide if they want to have a fucked up life. LSD and Shrooms combined aren't even near as bad as Triple C's Chemistry wise.

7. MM18

MM18 Member

On new years day I had about a bottle (200ml/30mg) and another 1/3 of a bottle and got no positive experience just discomfort... numb hands, itchy and really dizzy/debilitated. I didn't even get the chance to have an after drink smoke as I felt so rotten/out of it so quickly.

Will taking pomegranate juice help reduce the negatives?

8. does2

does2 Member

Always with your bullshit...

I'm sure you don't even know what that shit means. Blame your bad choices for the way things are now and where they are heading. There is nobody to blame but yourself.... not even molecules.

Try Dramamine or Gravol for the stomach discomfort. Maybe smoke a joint.

9. MM18

MM18 Member

I didn't feel like I was going to puke. :p

---------------------------------------------------------

Will taking pomegranate juice help reduce the negatives?

10. SairaxxBolumite

SairaxxBolumite Member

I better head back to the pharm after i had my mucinex becasue I never knew the DXM in Delsym was just as stong, mucinex is freakin expensive, and neither did i know tussin had just DXM.

11. Svitlo37

Svitlo37 Member

Two what? minutes? hours?

12. EnergyofInfinity

EnergyofInfinity Member

Hours, so I've heard. If your really looking to potentate why not just take more? This is always something I have not understood. I can see "potentate" as taking a MAOI with mushrooms, thats what potentate means to me. Maybe the correct term would be "to enhance visuals". Any thoughts?

13. Svitlo37

Svitlo37 Member

I heard MAOI's have the opposite effect and dull your trip?

But I used to take Abilify, and when I smoked weed on that it made my high very strong and very weird. I got 'fucked up' off dirt weed. But it made it hard for me to understand what was going on around me, I was very out of it. I enjoy my highs more without it.

14. kittysaya

kittysaya Member

This is actually my favorite way to do DXM. What I do it is get a bottle of Robitussin Cough Gels, put them in cup, put just enough water to cover them and let them soak for an hour. After an hour, pour off the water. Now use a pin or a fork or your fingers to break open the gels. This can get messy and sticky so be extra careful so you don't squeeze a gel have your precious DXM squirt all over the carpet. You can squeeze/poke them open one at a time or several at at time. After an hour soaking the gels will break open easily. After you've squeezed/poked all the gels open either strain the broken capsules pieces out or you can probably just pick them out of the liquid with your fingers.
    Depending on your preferred dose, you will now have a small, probably a shot's worth or less of an extremely foul tasting red liquid. When I did 300mg I had about an 1/8th of a shot's worth. Not bad considering to get the same amount I would have had to drink over a bottle Robitussin Cough syrup (10mg DXM per tsp).
    The liquid from the cough gels tastes terrible but it only takes like 1-3 swallows to get it all down. After trying this method I find it a lot easier than getting down a bottle of yucky cough syrup.
    I also recommend having the drink of your choice at hand to chase with. Do the shot, take a big drink of your chaser and swish around a lot in your mouth, swallow and repeat until the bad taste is gone.
    Happy Tripping

15. ithizz

ithizz Guest

so i tried that one extraction with a milk jug and water and shit with 2 5oz delsoyms and 2 3 oz delsoyms so thats 16 oz and i spilt it between me and a friend and drank that gunk at the bottem with some gaterade and i took it at 8 last night and still feeeling the effects now its 3:14 pm the next tday WTF are u suposed to feel like your fucking dying on the come up ? and i threw up and had the runs lol i didnt really eat n e thing that day so i have no idea what i threw up but if thats normal ok lols did u guys trow up and shit too after trying this extraction method ?

16. sgtcuddles

sgtcuddles Member

Has any thought been put into using DXM for weight loss? '

17. sgtcuddles

sgtcuddles Member

hours -_-

18. SairaxxBolumite

SairaxxBolumite Member

all I know is that you will eat little to nothing for the next few days so I guess it can drop weight like that.

The last time I did DXM the trip lasted for days it was interesting even though i was really jumpy and one of my pupils was dialated a little bigger than the other.

I was wanting to know about Seritonin Syndome, can you die from it or does it just make you crazy?

19. SweetEmotion

SweetEmotion Member

i pretty much already know the answer to this but is the trip from pure dxm better than cough syrup?

20. autumnbreeze

autumnbreeze Member

Yes, you can die from serotonin syndrome.

From my experience, pure DXM is better then cough syrup primarily in the come up. The pure stuff is less likely to make you sick, and the come up is a lot cleaner. The high is the same though, as the chemical is the same.