Dexter

Discussion in 'TV Dramas' started by L_Blazin420, Oct 11, 2006.

1. evil i 13

evil i 13 Senior Member

i'm kind of a web germaphobe

2. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

^^^^to each their own, although I'm impatient and have never had any issues with my comp from any of the torrents for tv shows from isohunt

3. evil i 13

evil i 13 Senior Member

Well the first episode was good (I mean nothing can top that season finale). I can tell it's gonna get a lot better though. I'm so tempted to pick up Dearly Devoted and blast through it in a day. Anyways I'm glad Dexters back. I missed the hell outta him.

4. umm...ya

umm...ya over joyed!

Ya, it's a great show. I am very happy that it's back.

5. evil i 13

evil i 13 Senior Member

just when poor Dex looked like he was catching a break Doakes has to go stir up a shitstorm again. I have a very strong feeling that him deleting that marina video file is going to come back to bite him.

6. stonerman420

stonerman420 Member

my thoughts exactly, i love this show, ive been watching since the 3rd episode of the first season. its one of the best shows on TV...far better than what weeds has turned into, im very disapointed by that show, it went from amazing cliff hanger last season, to a meidocre 3rd season. i just love the irony of the bay harbor butcher and dexter being this seemingly harmless person. also read the books, puts the show in a better perspective.

7. Máté.Vígh

Máté.Vígh Member

Dexter is very good show!!!

8. Jimmy P

Jimmy P bastion of awesomeness

Big fan of Dexter as well. The second season was awesome, and I loved the way it ended. And season 3 has every reason to be just as good as season 1! Awesome. If only all good writers kept writing this well.

9. Lilah_Morgan

Lilah_Morgan Member

I frikin LOVE Dexter!!!! Best show I've seen in a LONG time I"m so addicted to it!!!!!!

I still haven't seen the last episode of season 2 though, so I'm not going to read the other replies because I don't wanna know how season 2 ends before I see it.

But yes, Dexter rocks!!! I haven't even finished season 2 yet and I already can't WAIT for season 3!!!!!!

10. umm...ya

umm...ya over joyed!

Has anyone read the novels?

11. dead_head_0000

dead_head_0000 Member

Best show EVER! But now they are cutting all the good part out of the show and putting it on CBS, HORRIBLE decision in my opinion.

12. umm...ya

umm...ya over joyed!

They only put it on CBS cause of the writers strike. The show will still be on cable with all the good parts for it's next season.

13. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

fuckin awesome...the last one is really weird.

14. Chemistry21

Chemistry21 Member

I too LOVE this show, I stayed up watching episodes of Dexter until 10 am awhile ago, all I have to say is Season 2 is GOOD!

15. killuminati

killuminati Member

thats funny, i watched an episode a few days ago.. first time i seen it in years.
    rofl, i never knew that one Mandark kid's parents were hippies when i was younger... its so funny to watch these shows you loved when you're older.

16. stonerman420

stonerman420 Member

that last post made absolutly no sense to me.

but regardless, this show is fuckin awesome. ive been watching since the first or second episode and ive been hooked ever since.
    his dialougue is one of the more intriguing parts of the show, some parts come straight from the book. not so much the second season tho. they didnt follow the books. which kinda disapointed me about the second season, still very good tho.

one of the more unique and ironic tv shows on television today. we need more of that.

17. killuminati

killuminati Member

[​IMG]
    you don't know who Mandark is? noob..
    i edited my post though, i left some letters out and it turned out odd.

18. umm...ya

umm...ya over joyed!

Did you even read the thread. We aren't talking about a cartoon. We are talking about a show that makes you love a serial killer.

19. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

I like the fact that they went for different story lines from the books. It allows for more mental imagery when reading the 2nd and 3rd book. The first book was close enough to the show plot that I had difficulty painting my own pictures.

As for this 16 year old clown, dexter's lab discussion is somewhere else. This is the Shotime series dexter based on the novels by jeff lindsay. Turn off cartoon network and read the thread.

20. killuminati

killuminati Member

haha, can't say i read the thread.
    regardless, Dexters Laboratory > this show.

on a serious note, just act like i never posted and carry on. i wasn't even aware there was another show called Dexter, how dare them.