Detox

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by *MAMA*, Jul 28, 2013.

1. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

I rarely party anymore, so that's not an issue for me. Maybe once every other month, if that. This was my birthday party, so moderation was irrelevant to me.

I do drink on a fairly regular basis, but I don't get drunk all that often.

2. deviate

deviate Senior Member

I like the taste believe it or not. Same thing with shrooms.

Most of the molly in FL is pretty big chunks of crystals to be snorting. I guess I could crush it up. But I roll so fucking hard just from putting it on my tongue.. damn that must be intense.

I don't really like snorting stuff. Except coke :2thumbsup: But the next day I always regret when it feels like my nose is going to fall off.

3. broony

broony Banned

birthdays should always be fun :)

i want to go on a rollar coaster with 30 naked women so i can watch their boobs go from side to side and up and down.

sober.

4. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

well, opened this thread back up to page six and was like "what... okay? okay."

first post(s) I read was about "don't like the taste?" anyways somehow skimmed over the molly part and then realized that.. oh yea, i'm the one who brought up molly in the first place... (I think, btw, I'm actually gonna defiantly get some- probably (probably...defiantly...same thing, right?- but yea, I just don't know when. Maybe I will get it before we go to the beach in sept. - Something about MDMA and being out with the ocean in the nighttime.... hello mr moon. hello moon :) (thinking of cason n his friend, the moon.. but yea I always notice the moon there then..

and yea, to *MAMA* n dev... yea Dev was actually the first one explaining to me that apparently the whole culture of MDMA (hahaha) was changed n now you pretty much have to (not quite literally, almost), get molly. Pills are obsolete (not quite literally, almost)- in any case, I figured out, w the help of some of the people over in the MDMA forum, what mg I'd need (or want) of Molly..
    I really can't wait to get some.
    Oh, that said, my only experience with molly- is when someone sold us some back in the day (2000 or 2001) and it was...shit. terrible, horrible, no good. It wasn't even fake. I def. rolled but... I didn't even come into a FULL roll. It was like.. yea, it was there. I was rolling.. it was real, but it lacked something behind the roll that is indescribable yet defines rolling. But, yea, don't think that was molly.
    I also know back then a lot of (other) ppl got ripped off buying "molly"- as it's MUCH easier to fake a powder than a stamped pill.
    and with all those RC's out now that can mimick...
    but, yea, apparently times have changed. And who knows... maybe my mind will be blown and I'll turn into an e-tard. :rofl:

5. *MAMA*

Yeah, the taste doesn't bother me at all. I haven't done shrooms in almost 4 years!

Definitely crush it up! It's a really really intense peak, and getting there is pretty fast. It wears off a little faster than eating it, but as long as I hit another bump before I come too far down, I can maintain a really intense roll for hours.

Molly is the only thing I've ever put in my nose. I was always adamantly against it because it's so bad for your nasal cavity....but....it's worth it lol. My nose never hurts the next day though.

6. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

7. deviate

deviate Senior Member

:rofl:

This is the best detox thread ever.

8. *MAMA*

Lmaoooooo.

1. Do that.
    2. Take pics
    3. Post 'em on HF.

Kthnks.

I haven't taken pills in years lol. Real, pure Molly is really easy for me to get, so it's absolutely my drug of choice. For goodness sakes, on Molly the simple act of breathing is like a thousand orgasms haha. I don't get as dancy on molly though. Like dancing is fun, but after so much dancing, I just want to get touchy and have my hair played with. Prrrrrrrrrr =^.^=

9. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

You might have gotten pure molly which is not as intense as taking pills. Pills are cut with other ingredients (usually meth) that gives you the energy to dance, and stay up all night. It's kind of like how taking mushrooms is less intense then taking acid but they are both kind of the same high.

Whenever I take pure molly I know the effects will be gone within 2-4 hours and I'll be able to go to sleep if I wanted to. If I'm gonna pull an all nighter, I'll often need something else if I want to stay up all night.

10. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Some replies to the part of the thread I missed....

I don't have any special types of plants that are specific for filitering air (although on the tags when I bought them it did say they are good air purifiers, but I'm sure most, if not all, plants could say that. They are "tropical plants" and yes, they have more of a name but I forget it :( The one I'm looking at right now is in a planter w rocks and then soil and it's like a little tree (foot or so tall?) w may long, narrow palm type branches.
    and about the shower... you know, I have wondered that myself but I really do not know. I would assume... yes ..lol.

It may look like a lot (though I'm guessing it's about 15?), but most of them are really simple. Like a cut of purified water with lemon in a.m.- easy but can do a lot in conjunction with other pieces of the puzzle..

So, it really is DIFFERENT than MDMA...ecstasy? Here's what I'm getting at- you and *MAMA* are talkin like it's different--- ex, mama sayin she "doesn't fee like dancing as much on it but likes her hair touched'- okay, so here is what I understand of molly.... let me know if I'm wrong. I think I arrived in a time capsule from back when life was more simple n awesome (yea I totally said that to prove that I came from a capsule...realllly).- molly is 100% pure MDMA...nothing more, nothing less.
    Esctasy is MDMA , sometimes mixed w other things in different amounts (and obviously diff things).... but the MDMA IS the same in both, correcto?

IF SO, and thus far, assuming so....
    what I quoted from you (mama) makes me need to ask, how is that different from MDMA ecstasy if they are amazingly good pills. I mean, many of the ecstasy when I used to roll and sell it, was in the 90 something % of pure MDMA anyways...
    and I always would think/say that when I'd roll...

The stuff I was talking about (coconut water n expresso that TASTING fabulous also cost $3-and it sure as hell wasn't a big container... though I don't know the ounces. 8, 10, 12.... no more than 12.
    I forgot to look in that book to see if they sell it n if it's on sale and how much... in a min I'll go get the book n look @ it down here ...some other things I wanna look up anyways cause order's gotta be in on tueday

You guys on molly right now?

I've had some coconut water that just really isn't that wonderful. I didn't HATE it but I had no love for it.
    I basically like the good stuff of...everything I like. :D

okay :2thumbsup:

11. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

it's not in the book but the book is just what's on sale (to the stores) this month, so that proves nothing. i'm gonna try their website... d's employer info but I don't know that shit so it's only if it's so simple, basic that I already know his info...
    I like looking up products and prices in these catalogs and stuff...

(eh, fuck it. I'm too stupid right now to even get the page up for the right part of that site down. was sittin here, fallin asleep, looking at articles about unfi's union striking last year...
    all I have to say is unfi is not unionized- although they have a lot of facilities...-but yea, they are not union, so, okay, whatever.

lalala
    next....)

12. *MAMA*

It's JUST mdma. No filler, nothing added. Like Mike said, ecstasy has stuff added to it to make you dance/stay up all night. Sassafrass is also fun, which is just pure mda.

Nah, but it'd be fun to do Molly with dev, and announce several times throughout the night how Molly is our favorite drug.

Tomorrow it's my mission to find good coconut water. The stuff I've tried tastes like gasoline. No like.

13. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I, um, fell asleep for all of 5 secs? 10? 15? 25?... no more than that!- and somehow (this is very odd) in that space of time dreamt about Matt talkin about that coconut water and dan talking about unfi maybe getting a union. (both were happening at once, in 10 secs. alriite.)

14. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Yea, that's what I thought and what I said, right... when I said "molly is 100% pure MDMA, nothing else." :)

so I guess all i'm getting at is, I don't know why people now days are kinda acting like it's a separate drug... from the GOOD mdma of the past. I'm talking about the stuff I tested and it was in the 90% somewhere of pure mdma.
    I know it's not the same and molly is safer for one... and better really... (depending on maybe whther you LIKE the dancing part...), but yea, my point is, it seems so much separation (am I even making sense anymore? i'm on another planet.)

15. *MAMA*

Lmao, go to bed AT!

I still love how my detox thread led to all this. Oh, drugs. Haha

16. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Make me, Mommy. :devil: ;)

(i'm goin soon.... lolz)

17. *MAMA*

Oh, I'll make you! :p

(But srsly my insomnia is making me it's bitch tonight.)

18. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

ive been terrible at sleep lately. :(

last night...check this shit, after ZERO sleep the night before, I go to sleep and have 5 possible hrs of sleep to get...and I get up after 2.5 hours and can't fall back asleep n now i'm up BUT after reading this post n one more... i'm off n gonna read for 15 mins.. no more and then bed.

19. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

I like some of the original flavors, But for every bottle of Gatorade I drink, I make sure I drink the equivalent of water too.

Guess if you already drink a gallon and have a good workout down, You will flush yourself out quick.

20. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Me too, well sort of. Plus lemonade plus apples.