Detox Drinks

Discussion in 'Drug Testing and Legal Issues' started by dixie_pixy, Dec 9, 2013.

1. dixie_pixy

dixie_pixy HighMandi

Hubby's got a job interview in the AM (he's not trying to fake a parole test) and maybe a test. He's quit smoking for 19 or 20 days. But, just to be safe, what detox drinks do you prefer and do they work? He's probably clean but it's a little early to push our luck.

Thanks Ppl

2. happilyinlove

happilyinlove with myself :p

I used something called pure flush……I can't remember the name exactly.

It was a bottle of pills, you take them all and drink whatever amount it tells you.

I smoked 2-3 days before the test, and took the pills like 24 hours before the test. Also, I have low body fat so that will be a factor of how quickly / easily the drugs go out of a persons system.

It worked for me, was around $30.00.

3. dixie_pixy

dixie_pixy HighMandi

Never thought about the pills. Will research them, thanks.

4. happilyinlove

happilyinlove with myself :p

Ok you're welcome, good luck!

5. Techno Overlord

Techno Overlord Member

OMNI detox drinks work wonders. Either GNC or other vitamin stores. (Not cvs) its a liter bottle for $45 and drink that with a gallon of water and pee as much as possible

Good luck

6. broony

broony Banned

7. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

I use to use Vale detox drinks. I passed for probation a few hours after smoking, while still under the influence. I used the same brand dozens of times with 100% success. They come in different strengths according to your weight. I always used the strongest one just to be sure.

8. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

The key is for your sample to not have any of the fat which will hold THC. So drinking allot of water with a vitamin B tablet so it looks normal will help. This way your sample is only the water you have recently drank. I have not had to use a detox drink in a while and I can't remember the name of the one I used. Good luck OP.

9. dixie_pixy

dixie_pixy HighMandi

So, he bought one and he still failed the test. He has another interview Monday. It's a pain in the ass but not a big deal.

10. dixie_pixy

dixie_pixy HighMandi

Strongly considering synthetic piss, it worked for our nephew.

11. MrDetox

MrDetox Guest

I usually get myself the stinger its got me threw every time that i've used and I I tend to only stop smoking a few days prior. They even got stuff for freaking hair follicle test's, gotta love technology now a days, cause without i'd be outta work indefinitely. Hope that helps you bro and you get that new job that you should get and not be turned down cause you smoke a little grass now and again.

Legalize the green,

12. Cappraid

Cappraid Guest

Try quick fix synthetic urine, drink a lot of water and do exercise. I hope this will work.

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Have a 30min hot bath every afternoon with a bottle of water. Just let it all sweat out personally I feel these drinks are a waste of money when really all you need is water and will power. You won't cleanse if you really don't want to, but if you do, then you just need to be headstrong take those baths and drink that water.