Desperately seeking anal

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Covertacts, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Covertacts

Covertacts Members

I need a sexting partner (or several) who likes to talk dirty.
    Crazy for all things anal! Send me a pic of your asshole to warm me up!

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    Altman, Bg10, Motion Lotion and 2 others like this.
  2. Tallguy38

Tallguy38 Visitor

Gee what could go wrong

3. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

I am a married closet Bisexual bottom who loves getting fucked up my ass (and getting the cum deep in me!), fucking women up their ass, masturbating incessantly, and talking filthy all thru all of the above! I am a shameless, insatiable glutton for ALL things anal! Let's talk & jerk, talk & jerk & cum & cum & cum .......
    Send me a PM asap!

dd788snipe and Si69 like this.
  4. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

The delights of being a bottom

………anticipation as you lie there on your belly or on your hands and knees knowing soon you will have a hard cock inside you; the sounds of him putting a condom on, and the feel of his hand lubing up your hole and teasing it with his fingers………the feel of his hard cock rubbing up and down your crack and……then….at the entrance of your pussy……prising it’s way into you. And the gorgeous feeling as it enters right into you and slides deep as.

To arch back with him deep inside you and slowly fucking you with his arm around your chest holding you back as you kiss together and then his hands grip your hips and your are held for his pleasure as he drives into you getting faster with his thrusts. And the delicious feeling as his hard throbbing cock hits your prostate and you gasp!

Then he pulls out, grabs your legs and swings you over on to your back, lifts your legs and holds them wide apart as, hand-free, he pokes and guides his hard cock into your pussy. Deep at first, then falls over on top of you to put his tongue in your mouth and kiss you deeply, slowly moving his cock in and out, fucking you – that gorgeous animal feeling of him using you, of his power and of his desire and arousal. And then just he uses just the tip of his hard cock on your hole entrance and teases your prostate, in and out hitting your prostate each time and you reach for your cock and enjoy the super sensations wracking your body.

And then he swings you back on your belly again, grabs your hips and pulls you up in a doggy position again and half stands over the top of you crouching with his legs half bent and slides back into you deep again -that gorgeous feeling of his cock back into you again, and his power as he rises and falls on top of you fucking you fast and deeply, enveloping you with his body, feeling his increasing arousal as you keep your arse up high and slump your head and shoulders to the bed loving the sensation of him using your bum, of his cock thrusting into you and him getting faster and harder as his climax gets nearer……and then his moan, his grunting and you feel him ejaculating into you and you push back onto his thrusting ejaculating cock and you milk him for all he can give you.

Happy New Year everyone and Happy fucking in 2019

Simon ;-)

5. Iluvgirth69

Iluvgirth69 Visitor

All of that except the kissing I love being fucked and fucking myself like that with a dildo

6. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

...those last moments when he's deep inside. Rocking back and forth. He moans. Louder and louder and begins to shake. For a moment he freezes. Then he pounds your ass a few more deep wet strokes until he cums. Balls deep you can feel every pulse. Every convulsing squirt of it inside you.

You collapse back into the bed, crawl into each others arms and breath in the shear ecstasy of the moment.

7. Iluvgirth69

Iluvgirth69 Visitor

As soon as I cum get away from me lol I think that’s why I fuck myself lol

8. Si69

I find kissing so sexy....and especially like deep kissing with the guy's tongue in my mouth and his cock in my bum....hehe

simon :)

Uhardrodnme and dd788snipe like this.
  9. Iluvgirth69

Iluvgirth69 Visitor

I just can’t get into kissing a guy. I’m weird. I like dicks but not dudes. Lol

10. Si69

It's good we're all different.......as is every cock and every pussy!

Simon :)

dd788snipe and Iluvgirth69 like this.
  11. Iluvgirth69

Iluvgirth69 Visitor

Truth. Variety is the spice of life.

Tags: