Designing a Card Game to be Played While High

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Chad Dawson, May 20, 2019.

1. Chad Dawson

Chad Dawson Members

Hey guys, my friends and I recently had the idea of making a board/card game designed specifically to be played while high. Some stuff like that exists but its mostly just weed themed rather than designed around being played while high, and we think we could do better.
    Our current idea is to have something like cards against humanity where players can fill in blanks and stuff, and you get points for making others laugh or resist laughing yourself.
    Let me know what you guys think, as well as any suggestions or ideas!

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I dunno, but the cards need to be trippy colors and maybe even pinup girls on them. Yes, pinup girl cards with trippy colors.

Chad Dawson likes this.
  3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

solitaire. the presence of others just ruins a good buzz.

4. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I played this one game once where you put a card on your forehead and everyone can see it but you can't. But I don't remember what it's called. That game would be kind of funny I'm thinking. But actually I'm not very coordinated when I'm high, so I don't know how much use I would be in a game. It really would depend on how high I am as to whether I'd be interested in playing at all. :D

EDIT: I am also actually sober and do not even use marijane.

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Have a reward coupon for pizza.

rollingalong likes this.
  6. It used to be called Indian poker, but I don't know if there's a new, more politically correct name.

I think the card game should utilize memory a lot, since it's hard to remember things when you're high. Like, you have to keep track of the last two cards your opponent played or something. And the game should be called "Aces High" or something.

7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I like to get high….

if I was you I would my gather friends and make a board/card game designed specifically to be played while high. Not like that which exists but is mostly weed themed rather than designed to be played while high, you could do better.
    Maybe have something like cards against humanity where players can fill in blanks and stuff, and you get points for making others laugh or resist laughing yourself.
    Let me know what you think, !

:)

8. The theme of the cards should just be really weird things that make no sense when you're high. Pictures of anti-masturbation devices and other things that will seem bizarre.

soulcompromise likes this.